If Pelosi Starts Up Again With "Silly Demands"In The Bill,Can Trump Just Pass The Bill With Executive Order?

It is as simple as this:
Democrats are trying to solve the Health Problem in a Health Crisis...

Republicans were looking to provide Corporate Welfare program with no oversight of $500bn.

McConnell just introduced his bill with any negotiations, I pretty sure congress writes the laws especially around money...

So both sides asked for extra things... Pelosi's a far smaller ticket items compared to the Mitch's insane no oversight request.

By the way the Airline business is asking for $56bn (and getting it), they spent 96% of the tax cut on stock buy backs. That was there cash in hand.

Some of these corporates have spent there spare cash on buy backs and dividends and now they have no money for this crisis. So they just want to stick the hand out for taxpayers money.

Also if this is all so urgent why did Mitch take a three day weekend last weekend and spend it talking to Judges:

Sorry but no one is falling for this.

What's wrong with folks retiring? BTW, Trump has a superb record of picking judges rated as "Tremendous".

OTOH, his predecessor's choices were rated mostly as "Pathetic"

are the dems gonna start acting like a bunch of babies again? wanting all of these goodies added to the stimulus bill. So, Especially Pelosi doesn't care if millions of Americans wont be able to pay their bills and buy food for themselves and kids. Have you all heard of the other stupid goodies Pelosi wants to add to the bill? we all are saying, "What does any of this have to do with the crisis?" Millions of Americans need money now !!!!
Unbelievable, well, Obama went around congress to get his way time to time, so Trump may as well too:1peleas: !!!

Silly demands like no stock buyback for corporations?

By doing what? Trying to overhaul our voting system? Read over Pelosi's 1400 page bill and look for anything that specifically addresses the current situation instead of a political agenda.

Last edited:
are the dems gonna start acting like a bunch of babies again? wanting all of these goodies added to the stimulus bill. So, Especially Pelosi doesn't care if millions of Americans wont be able to pay their bills and buy food for themselves and kids. Have you all heard of the other stupid goodies Pelosi wants to add to the bill? we all are saying, "What does any of this have to do with the crisis?" Millions of Americans need money now !!!!
Unbelievable, well, Obama went around congress to get his way time to time, so Trump may as well too:1peleas: !!!

Isn't that already in the Republican bill?

Pretty sure it is.

Not sure he can requisition a trillion dollars, but he can redirect funds already approved from the Democrats' favorite social programs and send them sailing.
i dont know all of her demands, but it wont surprise me if Pelosi wanted to register all house pets to vote in 2020, and so long as the pets vote for Biden.
Medicare for pets would be good
since I have 17 dogs.

Veticare.

i wonder if Pelosi also demands that all minorities and gender confused americans can be allowed to vote three times for president.but of course, so long as they vote for biden

It is as simple as this:

Republicans were looking to provide Corporate Welfare program with no oversight of $500bn.

McConnell just introduced his bill with any negotiations, I pretty sure congress writes the laws especially around money...

So both sides asked for extra things... Pelosi's a far smaller ticket items compared to the Mitch's insane no oversight request.

By the way the Airline business is asking for $56bn (and getting it), they spent 96% of the tax cut on stock buy backs. That was there cash in hand.

Some of these corporates have spent there spare cash on buy backs and dividends and now they have no money for this crisis. So they just want to stick the hand out for taxpayers money.

Also if this is all so urgent why did Mitch take a three day weekend last weekend and spend it talking to Judges:

"Democrats are trying to solve the Health Problem in a Health Crisis..."

Please explain how airline fuel efficiency, solar and wind tax rebates and other such BS has to do with the health crisis?

I'll bet you a horse turd to a donut and even let you hold the stakes in your mouth that you cannot honestly answer that question.

Isn't that already in the Republican bill?

Pretty sure it is.

Then post it.

You mean like this....

No voter ID to get a ballot, and anonymous “ballot harvesting”...why is that hidden in Speaker Pelosi’s coronavirus bill? These are issues that shouldn’t be addressed at this time

Or the $300 million for immigrants

It is as simple as this:

The 500 billion is a LOAN you moron! If will be repaid with interest! Just like what happened with the auto industry.
In the new plan 'buybacks' are not allowed!
Any idea how many people 'corporations' employ?
How many people does Boeing employ directly and indirectly?
AOC wants Boeing to stop making planes that use fossil fuels. I wonder how she travels to and from NY to Washington?
That is of course a moot point after she is kicked out of Congress next Nov.
Then she'll have her own show on MSNBC.

I wish Trump would just write an executive order to cure COVID-19. He can do that right?

Even though the paid hookers called him their God does not mean he can perform such miracles!

All sides need to work together for the best of the Economy and put the silly nonsense aside...

Who am I kidding that will never happen, so your idea of the Cure will happen before what I wrote!

Yeah... are we truly concerned for the well being of our country if we allow the economy to collapse?

If this "rescue" package isn't the answer, what of our existing policies could be used to mitigate this crisis?

Anyone? Or are we simply bleating talking points?

I think what's eventually going to happen is we won't be able to strangle the economy any longer, and once we get enough masks, everybody will have to wear one in public for a while. Who knows, they may even make a law out of it.

The President said he's going to review the results of our actions in 15 days. I don't think 15 days is going to change anything. If anything, things will be worse as more tests become available and we find more people who have it.

Not sure he can requisition a trillion dollars, but he can redirect funds already approved from the Democrats' favorite social programs and send them sailing.

They would love that even more. This is a stage setting operation to try and make the Republicans look bad. The MSM will only cover their version which is Republicans are not providing help to citizens because of the rich people, so they took away more money from the poor. If you don't believe me, see how the brainwashed zombies are talking here and in other threads about this situation.

We can't play into their hands. What they want is to pressure Republicans into passing all their commie shit they had no chance of passing the last couple of years. It needs to be pointed out loud and clear.

You don't know anything, and yet you post a thread as if you do. Grow up, the D's support the people, the R's support the special interests, the 1%ers and corporate executives.
Seem some very dumb people are still listening to Trump, they dislike the reality, that trump is sending them to slaughter to save his business interests. Wake up before you destroy America!

Forum List

Back