If player(s) kneel....

You would have a hard time find more felons that are in the NFL unless you looked into a mafia family.
Sean Smith Oakland felony assault
Damien Wilson Dallas 2 counts aggravated assault with a gun
Robby Anderson New York Jets resisting arrest
Tremaine Brock San Fransisco felony domestic abuse
Darrelle Revis New York Jets aggravated assault
Just to name a few. It has been suggested that there are over 870 arrests of NFL players since 2000.
Why do whites always talk about felonies when the subject is something entirely different? Are you guys like over stimulated infants or something?
While I would expect logic to escape you the reason is simple logic.
The only reason they are protesting against police is because they are the ones stopping them from doing what they want. they would be protesting anyone that wants to stop them from doing what ever their immediate little desire is.
Yeah you just proved you are an idiot. Kneeling is not going to legalize crime you moron. Your assumption is way off base.

Fans should leave. If that happens, let's see how long kneeling lasts.

N.F.L. National Anthem Protests Resume With Players Kneeling, Raising Fists

I'm all for that if they can enforce a law that fans offended by players upon leaving the game are entitled to a FULL REFUND of their ticket prices as well.....

Ah yes, let's legislate professional sports. Seems like a real conservative idea. Don't stop there, legislate movies too! Every time a snowflake gets offended, they are entitled to their money back. Let's legislate everything entertainment so we can regulate it according to delicate fee fees and you extremist wingers can go full circle and start calling yourself liberals.

What fucking brain dead idea. This is why I detest extremists.

That is better since no one mentioned veterans as a reason they were protesting. Whites boys just made that up to try and make it seem like a bad thing.
Veterans and active military are more closely associated with our Flag than the local police. This action is a slap in the face of them and the American people don't like it. Millionaires protesting what...Injustice? Give me a break,

If they have problems with the police, go take a knee in front of the precinct station, not the stadium.
You sound like a fucking idiot.
So says our resident expert. The issue is a total fraud. Blacks are treated with much more kid glove care than whites as it is. These NFL players are total dupes. If you want to avoid problems with police, the solution BEGINS WITH YOU. Listen to the police, do what they tell you, don't give them a hard time, and don't present a threat. Believe it or not, cops don't get up looking to bust blacks, and if blacks would just stop instigating the matter, inflaming it, antagonizing it, they might find the world much more on their side.

That is better since no one mentioned veterans as a reason they were protesting. Whites boys just made that up to try and make it seem like a bad thing.
Veterans and active military are more closely associated with our Flag than the local police. This action is a slap in the face of them and the American people don't like it. Millionaires protesting what...Injustice? Give me a break,

If they have problems with the police, go take a knee in front of the precinct station, not the stadium.
So says our resident expert. The issue is a total fraud. Blacks are treated with much more kid glove care than whites as it is. These NFL players are total dupes. If you want to avoid problems with police, the solution BEGINS WITH YOU. Listen to the police, do what they tell you, don't give them a hard time, and don't present a threat. Believe it or not, cops don't get up looking to bust blacks, and if blacks would just stop instigating the matter, inflaming it, antagonizing it, they might find the world much more on their side.
You sound like an idiot as well. I have dealt with the cops so I know better than you what the cops do regarding Black guys.

I'm all for that if they can enforce a law that fans offended by players upon leaving the game are entitled to a FULL REFUND of their ticket prices as well.....

Ah yes, let's legislate professional sports. Seems like a real conservative idea. Don't stop there, legislate movies too! Every time a snowflake gets offended, they are entitled to their money back. Let's legislate everything entertainment so we can regulate it according to delicate fee fees and you extremist wingers can go full circle and start calling yourself liberals. What fucking brain dead idea. This is why I detest extremists.

Hey jackass, where did I ever say anything abut getting Congress involved, you drooling moron! I was talking about an NFL mandated law GUARANTEEING SATISFACTION with their product, just like any other company, that if you found the game unsatisfactory within the first 30 minutes of start of playing time due to some condition within the game itself you found objectionable that you wanted to leave, then you could get your money back.

I IMAGINE A LOT OF PEOPLE WOULD LEAVE! And a lot stay ONLY because of the money they have invested. Let people start walking out and getting their money back and I bet you'd find REAL FAST the NFL getting sick and tired of this kneeling bullshit.

This is one of those controversies where I just stand in awe of how much energy got rustled up over something so ridiculous.
Last week some white guy ran around a baseball stadium in some panties that showed the flag. Whites cheered for him even though his genitals were touching the flag.

I think flag worship is stupid.
Me too but dont you think its odd that whites claim kneeling Black football players are disrespecting the flag while they cheer white guys running around with their dicks rubbing the flag?

I'm pretty sure it's not just black people kneeling, and I'm pretty sure the conservatives are mad at all of them that do it. They're not pissed because of black people, at least not in this instance. They're pissed because their hyper-nationalism has been encroached upon by athletes that dared to make a political statement during regularly scheduled brainwashing.
View attachment 209553

Which is exactly why the kneeling is a joke. It's more of a trendy fashion statement more than anything now. I don't even give a shit anymore. No one knelt at the game I attended last night. But if players want to announce to the world how much they hate America and how ignorant they are on the topic then go right ahead.

You sound like an idiot as well. I have dealt with the cops so I know better than you what the cops do regarding Black guys.

Maybe if you listened to them instead of mouthing off they would treat you fairly. Capt. Racist.

I'm sure you've had a great deal more experience in dealing with the police, throwing things at them, calling them names, running from them, and getting busted by them! :21:

Ah yes, let's legislate professional sports. Seems like a real conservative idea. Don't stop there, legislate movies too! Every time a snowflake gets offended, they are entitled to their money back. Let's legislate everything entertainment so we can regulate it according to delicate fee fees and you extremist wingers can go full circle and start calling yourself liberals. What fucking brain dead idea. This is why I detest extremists.

Hey jackass, where did I ever say anything abut getting Congress involved, you drooling moron! I was talking about an NFL mandated law GUARANTEEING SATISFACTION with their product, just like any other company, that if you found the game unsatisfactory within the first 30 minutes of start of playing time due to some condition within the game itself you found objectionable that you wanted to leave, then you could get your money back.

I IMAGINE A LOT OF PEOPLE WOULD LEAVE! And a lot stay ONLY because of the money they have invested. Let people start walking out and getting their money back and I bet you'd find REAL FAST the NFL getting sick and tired of this kneeling bullshit.

"NFL mandated law"? Laws don't work in private industry, you boob. Policies do. Professional sports franchises aren't going to approve of a money-back policy for the butt hurt. You're talking about a fantasy scenario.

Maybe if you listened to them instead of mouthing off they would treat you fairly. Capt. Racist.
I dont have to listen to someone thats harrassing me. Why would a cop pull a gun on a 9 year old walking down the street and call him a ****** when he wasnt doing anything? Fuck those pieces of shit.

I'm sure you've had a great deal more experience in dealing with the police, throwing things at them, calling them names, running from them, and getting busted by them! :21:
I've dropped my fair share of sandbags on the heads of cops that were harrassing me but I've never gotten busted and I have never wasted time calling them names. :laugh:

I dont have to listen to someone thats harrassing me. Why would a cop pull a gun on a 9 year old walking down the street and call him a ****** when he wasnt doing anything? Fuck those pieces of shit.

Cops are the law. They do as they wish within the law. I don't always agree with them either but I am always respectful. They are a para military force and have the right to shoot you. Whether you agree or not is irrelevant when you are a dead. Did they not teach you that in barber college?

"NFL mandated law"? Laws don't work in private industry, you boob. Policies do. Professional sports franchises aren't going to approve of a money-back policy for the butt hurt. You're talking about a fantasy scenario.

Then how about THIS, jackass-- -- -- the NFL already has a rule / law / guideline in its teams handbook (not the game handbook) directing that players on teams will stand, hand over heart, facing the flag with solemnity and reverence during the playing of the national anthem. The NFL just won't enforce it. Goodell is a ball-less coward. Now you can go back to blowing snot-bubbles with your nose.

Sweet piece of rationalization, dupe. Now all you gotta do is decide that anyone you don't want to listen to is "harassing" you! Voila! Why don't you start with the cops?! :banana:

Oh and those 9 year olds, some of them steal cars and carry guns.

Last edited:

Cops are the law. They do as they wish within the law. I don't always agree with them either but I am always respectful. They are a para military force and have the right to shoot you. Whether you agree or not is irrelevant when you are a dead. Did they not teach you that in barber college?
Never went to barber college and I have never been killed by a cop.

Never went to barber college and I have never been killed by a cop.

WTF? Are you a moron. You could be if you disrespect them in a threatening manner. I train many a police officer. You would not believe what they have to put up with. Very tough profession.

Then how about THIS, jackass-- -- -- the NFL already has a rule / law / guideline in its teams handbook (not the game handbook) directing that players on teams will stand, hand over heart, facing the flag with solemnity and reverence during the playing of the national anthem. The NFL just won't enforce it. Goodell is a ball-less coward. Now you can go back to blowing snot-bubbles with your nose.

Perhaps you're just a butt hurt rube with rocks in your head who can't manage to stay on point. Once again, since comprehension doesn't seem to be your strong point, the NFL will never issue a money-back policy for the butt hurt snowflakes. I couldn't care less about your personal problems with it.

I've dropped my fair share of sandbags on the heads of cops that were harrassing me but I've never gotten busted and I have never wasted time calling them names. :laugh:
Sure you have. Was that in-between revising new, improved IQ tests and mentoring the youth? What do you teach them, how to hotwire cars?

Sweet piece of rationalization, dupe. Now all you gotta do it decide that anyone you don't want to listen to is "harassing" you! Voila! Why don't you start with the cops?! :banana:

Oh and those 9 year olds, some of them steal cars and carry guns.
I decide who is harassing me based on the fact I wasnt doing anything. I wasnt carrying a gun or stealing cars so why is it ok for a cop to put a gun to my head at 9 years of age?

Sure you have. Was that in-between revising new, improved IQ tests and mentoring the youth? What do you teach them, how to hotwire cars?
When I mentor the youth I teach them how to make white boys like you angry. This is done by outworking you and living better than you low class white trash guys.

Forum List

Back