If President Biden had anything to do with the state case brought by Alvin Bragg...

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008
If President Biden had anything to do with the state case brought by Alvin Bragg, I'd support articles of impeachment. It would be unheard of.

But...Biden had nothing to do with the state case brought by Alvin Bragg.

Michelle Goldberg
‘Lock Her Up’ Was Not Just a Slogan
June 3, 2024

A truism of the Trump era is that every accusation is a confession. When Donald Trump hurls wild charges at his opponents, he is telegraphing what he plans to do to them, preemptively justifying the breaking of laws and norms by casting himself as the victim of the very misdeeds he’s going to commit.

insights:

In an interview with three Fox News hosts on Sunday, his first since his conviction, Trump all but promised that his second term would be even more corrupt and vindictive than his first. In his telling, he never called for Hillary Clinton to be imprisoned, and magnanimously resisted the entreaties of others to punish her. Next time, he suggested, he won’t be so nice. “They always said lock her up, and I felt — and I could have done it, but I felt it would have been a terrible thing,” he said. “And then this happened to me, and so I may feel differently about it.”

If President Biden had anything to do with the state case brought by Alvin Bragg, I'd support articles of impeachment. It would be unheard of.

Michelle Goldberg
June 3, 2024

A truism of the Trump era is that every accusation is a confession. When Donald Trump hurls wild charges at his opponents, he is telegraphing what he plans to do to them, preemptively justifying the breaking of laws and norms by casting himself as the victim of the very misdeeds he’s going to commit.

He did and you can bet your ass the commiecrats in the senate would never vote to convict, if the house did vote to impeach the demented old fool. I heard a very apt analogy today, the #3 prosecutor in the DOJ doesn't work that hard to get in that position, just to take himself out of the game in the majors, and go back to the pony leagues in a city level DA's office. Then today Garland refused to say if there were any communications between the DOJ and Braggs office. He told congress to submit a request and their congressional compliance office would see if they could comply.

This is all about election interference and Bragg couldn't care less if the case is overturned on appeal. That's same reason Garland is refusing to comply with congressional subpoenas to release the audio tapes of xiden's criminal interview. xiden is claiming executive privilege, like the special counsel was one of his advisors or something. They know they would lose in court if congress sues, but they figure they can push it beyond the election.

He did and you can bet your ass the commiecrats in the senate would never vote to convict, if the house did vote to impeach the demented old fool. I heard a very apt analogy today, the #3 prosecutor in the DOJ doesn't work that hard to get in that position, just to take himself out of the game in the majors, and go back to the pony leagues in a city level DA's office. Then today Garland refused to say if there were any communications between the DOJ and Braggs office. He told congress to submit a request and their congressional compliance office would see if they could comply.

This is all about election interference and Bragg couldn't care less if the case is overturned on appeal. That's same reason Garland is refusing to comply with congressional subpoenas to release the audio tapes of xiden's criminal interview. xiden is claiming executive privilege, like the special counsel was one of his advisors or something. They know they would lose in court if congress sues, but they figure they can push it beyond the election.

Crazy thinking

Michelle Goldberg
June 3, 2024

But he didn’t “lock her up” so the article is incorrect.

Trump, had he been vindictive, could have weaponize the doj and every judge he appointed to go after Hillary and probably would have been able to convict her, but he didn’t press it.

Silly as always. We all know that Biden had nothing to do with case of the Orange Felon.

Michelle Goldberg
June 3, 2024

~~~~~~

Dr. Phil Say's “If You Let Your Hatred for Donald Trump Compromise Your Ability to Find True North on Your Moral Compass, Shame on You”​

Geez guys, open your eyes and remember, politics is scuzzy!

The reason Trump made up out of whole cloth, the accusation that Biden brought all of these state and federal charges,

Is because Trump wanted to prevent Biden and the Biden campaign, from using his trials and convictions against him, when campaigning! By saying this was all done by Biden, put brakes on the Biden campaign....

When you sure as hell know that if this were reversed, Trump would have been out there bashing and smashing Biden for it, the whole time in trial, even before a jury verdict.

Geez guys, open your eyes and remember, politics is scuzzy!

The reason Trump made up out of whole cloth, the accusation that Biden brought all of these state and federal charges,

Is because Trump wanted to prevent Biden and the Biden campaign, from using his trials and convictions against him, when campaigning! By saying this was all done by Biden, put brakes on the Biden campaign....

When you sure as hell know that if this were reversed, Trump would have been out there bashing and smashing Biden for it, the whole time in trial, even before a jury verdict.
Oh puuuuuuuleeeeeeeze, princess. You're better than that......right?
:poke:

Forum List

Back