If Republicans launch an investigation of Hunter Biden…..

He is trying to defend almost certain incest. Not much to say about anyone who would do that. Do you think Trump would be guilty if situations were reversed?

Cries the idiot who still believes there was election fraud that he himself admitted there is no such proof.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
He will not because he is lying.

Consider yourself bitchslapped by post #744. That's what you get for just accepting the hollow denial of a sissy like nostra when you could have easily used the forum's search feature to see he was lying.

spank-gif.278780

LOLOL

Dayum, you're one sick perverted, illiterate fuck. :ack-1:

1. A different old thread. Nice to see you keep track of my old posts for months, Stalker.

2. I don’t see any names in that post.

3. Apparently you are too stupid to distinguish between a question and a statement of fact.

:oops8:

Last edited:
1. A different old thread. Nice to see you keep track of my old posts for months, Stalker.

2. I don’t see any names in that post.

:oops8:

LOLOLOLOL

You poor, sick perverted, illiterate fuck, that has got to be the most desperate denial I have ever seen on this forum.

Nostra: You mean, other than the words of the one who Pedo Peter molested?

Faun: Quote her saying he molested her or you're fantasizing he did.

Nostra: So you haven't seen what she wrote in her diary.

Faun: Of course I saw what she wrote. That's how I know she didn't write that her father sexually abused her.

Nostra: WTF do you think goes on in an inappropriate shower involving a pedophile dad and a 14 year old daughter, Simp?

There's somebody besides Biden you refer to as "Pedo Pete," Dumbfuck?

spank-gif.278780

LOLOLOLOL

You poor, sick perverted, illiterate fuck, that has got to be the most desperate denial I have ever seen on this forum.

Nostra: You mean, other than the words of the one who Pedo Peter molested?
Faun: Quote her saying he molested her or you're fantasizing he did.
Nostra: So you haven't seen what she wrote in her diary.
Faun: Of course I saw what she wrote. That's how I know she didn't write that her father sexually abused her.
Nostra: WTF do you think goes on in an inappropriate shower involving a pedophile dad and a 14 year old daughter, Simp?

There's somebody besides Biden you refer to as "Pedo Pete," Dumbfuck?

spank-gif.278780
Poor Fawnboi.

Was it a question? Yes or no? I know these always stump you.

LOLOLOLOL

You poor, sick perverted, illiterate fuck... too stupid to know when you've been owned.

:itsok:
You need to learn English. Start with the difference between a question and a statement of fact.

Once again I get to turn Fawnboi’s shit around on him. :dance: :dance: :dance:
Also, another yes or no question dodged by Fawnboi.

sorry but you being nothing but a dried up old 5 dollar hooker from canada your opinion isnt just wrong it doesnt mean shit,,
REDUCED to personal insults about some one you do not know, Has replaced looking at what ever discussion is presented, and commenting with facts to support your view. Hate now rules and our country now suffers, as people have made the choice political party over country.

REDUCED to personal insults about some one you do not know, Has replaced looking at what ever discussion is presented, and commenting with facts to support your view. Hate now rules and our country now suffers, as people have made the choice political party over country.
go suck a cock,,,

You need to learn English. Start with the difference between a question and a statement of fact.

Once again I get to turn Fawnboi’s shit around on him. :dance: :dance: :dance:
Also, another yes or no question dodged by Fawnboi.

LOLOLOLOL

You deny you said she was 14... I post a link of yours doing that and rather than simply face the reality you were owned, you tried offering ridiculous excuses...

It was on another thread....

You didn't type out her name...

It was a question, not a statement...

The most meaningless excuses possible.

But in this case, your post...

WTF do you think goes on in an inappropriate shower involving a pedophile dad and a 14 year old daughter, Simp?

Did they use conditioner before the shampoo? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :itsok: :itsok:

... didn't question her age... that you offered as a statement of fact. What you questioned was what went on in the shower.

spank-gif.278780

LOLOLOLOL

You deny you said she was 14... I post a link of yours doing that and rather than simply face the reality you were owned, you tried offering ridiculous excuses...

It was on another thread....

You didn't type out her name...

It was a question, not a statement...

The most meaningless excuses possible.

But in this case, your post..

... didn't question her age... that you offered as a statement of fact. What you questioned was what went on in the shower.

spank-gif.278780
hey did you ever answer my question on what age should it be illegal for a adult man to shower with a naked girl??

So you agree that the answer to my question could be "Yes".

Sure it could be. And had you said she could have been 14, that wouldn't have been the bullshit you actually posted, which was to assert she was 14, despite not having any evidence to assert that claim.

Forum List

Back