If Republicans lose on Tuesday, how long will it take before Trump cries about"Voter Fraud"!

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
Trumpers will most likely be clamoring about voter fraud as the results roll in, if the election goes against them. Should Democrats win the House, I expect Trump's first words about voter fraud will be within 72 hours of the Republicans losing the House. Sobbing, whining and lying is what we can expect from Trump....ALWAYS..

Trumpers will most likely be clamoring about voter fraud as the results roll in, if the election goes against them. Should Democrats win the House, I expect Trump's first words about voter fraud will be within 72 hours of the Republicans losing the House. Sobbing, whining and lying is what we can expect from Trump....ALWAYS..

RUSSIA

RUSSIA

RUSSIA

weinsteinclinton.jpg

You do know democrats won’t gain any power after this election.. right? :)

If Republicans lose on Tuesday, how long will it take before Trump cries about"Voter Fraud"

I dunno, John. How long does it take you democrats to cry fraud everytime YOU lose an election?

This would be the perfect time to send investigators out to the heavy Progressive state to look into voter fraud and file charges in such cases. Look to the deep state for the info to do this.

If Republicans lose on Tuesday, how long will it take before Trump cries about"Voter Fraud"

I dunno, John. How long does it take you democrats to cry fraud everytime YOU lose an election?

No one, I mean no one, has ever whined with no basis whatsoever about voter fraud and rugged elections like Trump...ever.

This would be the perfect time to send investigators out to the heavy Progressive state to look into voter fraud and file charges in such cases. Look to the deep state for the info to do this.
I stand corrected, Republicans are doing it now.

I'm shocked he isn't already crying/lying that the ragtag group of people in the caravan are voting by absentee ballot.

You just know his bootlicking base will eat that right up.

RUSSIA

RUSSIA

RUSSIA

View attachment 226325

/thread

No.

His first words will be “not my fault”. Trump could care less if there is voter fraud, voter suppression, voter registration, or voters at all.

Trump cares about one thing, Trump.

The funny thing is that most on this board think he cares about them. It’s fun to watch these losers fooling themselves.

72 hours?

I'm betting all the results won't even be in before he starts.

If the Democrats lose how long will it take them to scream about voter supression and or Russian interference?

Why not? Democrats have been blaming the Russians for 2 years because Hillary lost.

No one, I mean no one, has ever whined with no basis whatsoever about voter fraud and rugged elections like Trump...ever.
Unbelievable statement considering the Democrats have been blaming the Russians for 2 years.

Forum List

Back