If Republicans lose on Tuesday, how long will it take before Trump cries about"Voter Fraud"!

Trumpers will most likely be clamoring about voter fraud as the results roll in, if the election goes against them. Should Democrats win the House, I expect Trump's first words about voter fraud will be within 72 hours of the Republicans losing the House. Sobbing, whining and lying is what we can expect from Trump....ALWAYS..

No.

His first words will be “not my fault”. Trump could care less if there is voter fraud, voter suppression, voter registration, or voters at all.

Trump cares about one thing, Trump.

The funny thing is that most on this board think he cares about them. It’s fun to watch these losers fooling themselves.

250,000 new jobs, wages up, 3.7% unemployment

It's the economy stupid. But keep on flapping your yap about shit nobody cares about

And no Ears didn't cause that

Trumpers will most likely be clamoring about voter fraud as the results roll in, if the election goes against them. Should Democrats win the House, I expect Trump's first words about voter fraud will be within 72 hours of the Republicans losing the House. Sobbing, whining and lying is what we can expect from Trump....ALWAYS..

You're a little child, what happens if Dems don't win kid?

upload_2018-11-2_18-24-30.png
upload_2018-11-2_18-26-5.png

You do know democrats won’t gain any power after this election.. right? :)
We will see won't we.
How do you think democrats will react when it’s over?

If democrats lose, how long will it be for a "peaceful protest" to burn the first car/building/dumpster?
I stopped trying to predict their level of hate and rage.

Democrats have some serious anger issues to address.

You will be lucky if Republicans don’t gain in the House.

You people are still complaining about voter fraud from 2016.

You do know democrats won’t gain any power after this election.. right? :)
We will see won't we.
You are losing badly with historic midterm turnout in the period of the election when you are supposed to be winning decisively in even a red wave election.

You realize this, right?

You are going to be ground pounded on Tuesday.

Every idiot who thinks that Democrats are going to win the House predicted that the Republicans would lose the Senate and that Trump would lose the presidency. Cook and Silver were wrong about EVERYTHING in 2016, and now people who thought Democrats were predestined to rule this country understand that THEY will decide how this election goes.

We haven’t even started to come to the polls yet btw, and there are plenty of Democrats and Independents who see the Democrats losing and now smell blood in the water to punish the lunatic SJWs, bigots, sexists, racists who have taken over the Democratic Party. This will be almost certainly a bloodbath that will have Democrats in high positions BEGGING for the mercy that they will not get.

RUSSIA

RUSSIA

RUSSIA

View attachment 226325
View attachment 226333
That's nothing. I have lots of pics of Weinstein and Hillary. He gave Hillary millions. Trump, none.

No.

His first words will be “not my fault”. Trump could care less if there is voter fraud, voter suppression, voter registration, or voters at all.

The funny thing is that most on this board think he cares about them. It’s fun to watch these losers fooling themselves.

It's the economy stupid. But keep on flapping your yap about shit nobody cares about

As long as it upsets your fragile demeanor...I'll keep at it.

No.

Just don’t cry too hard when Democrats lose on Tuesday.

RUSSIA

RUSSIA

RUSSIA

View attachment 226325
View attachment 226333
hillary-clinton-harvey-weinstein.jpg

RUSSIA

RUSSIA

RUSSIA

View attachment 226325
View attachment 226333
That's nothing. I have lots of pics of Weinstein and Hillary. He gave Hillary millions. Trump, none.
harvey-weinstein-obama.jpg

No.

Get real Corn Ball...I read your leftist BS and roll my eyes. Like anyone a degree right of center does

Here you were thinking you matter?
HAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back