If Sanders wins NH, will they change their license plate slogan to “Live Communist or Die?”

To those blasting Trump in this thread....I am not sure what he has to do with this list of fucking clowns running for the Dimms.

Dimms are a rudderless ship in a hurricane.

They had 4 years to find someone to run against Trump, and this is what they fucking came up with?

A commie, a homosexual mayor, a former VP with dementia and a librarian who lied about being Native American?

This is so much fun to watch.

I guess they will try to rig the convention for Bloomberg.

This primary dog and pony show is such a waste when the DNC will just rig it anyways.

Why even bother with all these elections? Dimms already said they rigged it on 2016 because they can.

You’re projecting your guilt knowing Trump got caught cheating so therefore the democrats must be cheating.

But I fail to understand why this matters to you in that you would still vote for Trump.

Which democrat would you like to see winning the nomination? :)

Come on man. They admitted in court they cheated. It was their primary defense. Try to keep up with the big kids.

What defense? Democrats weren’t the ones on trial, why would they need a defense? Against what?

And who the fuck all admits to cheating.... AS A “PRIMARY-DEFENSE!!??“

Big kids my ass! More like senile seniors watching to much FOX News.

LOLOL:auiqs.jpg:

They had 4 years to find someone to run against Trump, and this is what they fucking came up with?

A commie, a homosexual mayor, a former VP with dementia and a librarian who lied about being Native American?

This primary dog and pony show is such a waste when the DNC will just rig it anyways.

Why even bother with all these elections? Dimms already said they rigged it on 2016 because they can.

You’re projecting your guilt knowing Trump got caught cheating so therefore the democrats must be cheating.

But I fail to understand why this matters to you in that you would still vote for Trump.

Come on man. They admitted in court they cheated. It was their primary defense. Try to keep up with the big kids.

What defense? Democrats weren’t the ones on trial, why would they need a defense? Against what?

Bernie Sanders supporters sued the DNC, you fool.

Court Concedes DNC Had the Right to Rig Primaries Against Sanders

I think the new slogan is "Obey, or die."

Live communist or die, huh...…….good point.

I think it's a sacrificial lamb election. Most incumbent presidents get another term, and Trump is very popular. I think they know it will be a landslide for Trump, so they are basically putting up anyone willing to run, and these are not really robust candidates. 2024 will be more interesting.
It is impossible for Trump to win by a landslide. He simply has not picked up enough additional supporters since he bullshitted America into electing him.
Really? Check out his rallies and the number of Democrats and Independents attending those events. NO democrat has been able to draw the crowds Trump has.

I think it's a sacrificial lamb election. Most incumbent presidents get another term, and Trump is very popular. I think they know it will be a landslide for Trump, so they are basically putting up anyone willing to run, and these are not really robust candidates. 2024 will be more interesting.
It is impossible for Trump to win by a landslide. He simply has not picked up enough additional supporters since he bullshitted America into electing him.
Really? Check out his rallies and the number of Democrats and Independents attending those events. NO democrat has been able to draw the crowds Trump has.

Trump drew MORE DEMOCRATS in New Hampshire than all the democrat candidates combined..

He still might win but it will be another electoral college win. No way he can get the popular vote as well. His approval numbers are just not where any rational person could expect a landslide.

He still might win but it will be another electoral college win. No way he can get the popular vote as well. His approval numbers are just not where any rational person could expect a landslide.

You have 6 million illegal aliens voting in California and that definitely queers the vote. But Trump has the rest of the nation. I think he very well may get the popular vote, despite your illegals.

You have 6 million illegal aliens voting in California and that definitely queers the vote. But Trump has the rest of the nation. I think he very well may get the popular vote, despite your illegals.
Whatever, at least you have your excuses ready.

If Trump wins the popular vote, a real possibility, he will be awarded all those electoral votes from the states that complained about him winning and decided to award electoral votes basedon National Popular Votelast time even if he loses the vote in that state. Karma's a bitch ain't it.

Well, we should remember that New Hampshire is a Republican state (like Iowa) and these students and commies selecting among leftwing radicals are a minority.

Are you caught up now? Anything else we can inform you about?

Liz Warren lied about being Native American. You heard about that, right?

Also, Russia and Trump did not conspire to rig the 2016 election. That was a Dimm hoax.

Every president in history was because of electoral college wins you dolt.

Forum List

Back