If someone offered you $10 for your computer that you valued at $1,000 would you take it??

Trump's trial in NY shows how truly disconnected Democrat courts, judges, prosecutors are with reality!
Trump attorney Christopher Kise told the judge last week that ā€œthere was no nefarious intentā€ in putting company statements together, and subsequently there ā€œwas no illegality, there was no fraud, there are no victims.ā€

ā€œNo it has not been answered!ā€ Judge Arthur Engoron yelled. ā€œIt has been asked but it has not been answered.ā€

In one instance, Wallace asked Trump about the accuracy of his Niketown propertyā€™s valuation. Trump refused to answer whether the valuation was correct and continuously insisted he ā€œwouldnā€™t sell it for that number.ā€
It took three tries for Wallace to get an answer:
ā€œI guess so,ā€ Trump finally admitted. ā€œI really canā€™t answer that. I guess so. Itā€™s a number I wouldnā€™t sell it for.ā€
No word of a lie, I put a relatives house on the market because they died, it was valued between Ā£270,000 and Ā£300,000. So I put it on for Ā£340,000.

Is that fraudulent? If I went to mortgage it for Ā£325,000, should the bank get it valued?

Obviously I don't need to mortgage it, the family just wants the proceeds split. Anything is only worth what someone is willing to pay, and valuations are a guess.

So after speaking to the estate agent, they initially value the house as an average of the past houses that sold in that postcode recently. But it's up to the seller to pick the price.

Yes, I have bought properties. Several of them. But we're not discussing a transaction. It's not Trump valuing a property at a high value and then getting some sucker to pay more for it. That's not against the law. Buyer beware.
What is against the law is inflating the value of his properties to receive special treatment and terms from banks and also to take tax write offs..that's he's not entitled to.
That's fraud. And that's what he's being charged with. ^Shrug^.
First of all I do not believe ONE word of what you have written simply because YOU made it up!
Where are your links? Your proof? ZERO!

So you being the "sophisticated" properties buyer are evidently also knowledgeable about bank procedures right?
(Banks) They hire a licensed home appraiser to do the appraisal, once a purchase agreement has been signed by both the buyer and seller. The appraiser will then give a copy of the valuation report to the lender, so that they can make a financing and underwriting decision on both the property and loan.

A judge last month ruled that the former president and his company, the Trump Organization, committed years of fraud by exaggerating the value of Trumpā€™s assets and net worth on the financial statements he gave to banks, insurers and others to make deals and secure loans.

Deutsche Bankā€™s rules required Trump to act as a guarantor for the Doral and Chicago loans, in addition to putting up the Miami-area resort and Wabash Avenue skyscraper as collateral.

Deutsche Bankā€™s private wealth management unit, which handled the loans, wouldnā€™t have approved them without a ā€œstrong financial guaranteeā€ from Trump, Deutsche Bank risk management officer Nicholas Haigh said.

Haigh
said he reviewed Trumpā€™s financial statements before approving the loans and, at the time, had no reason to doubt their validity.

NOW again please provide proof of your observations as I've provided! See FACTS have a way of pointing idiocy on the part of people that think other people will believe what the idiot writes!

First of, there is no such thing as a "Deep State". It doesn't exist. And as far as all of the current charges against Trump, these are the bottom of the barrel. He won't go to prison for any of this. But he will take a giant hit to his businesses and his fake persona as as the man who perfected "The Art of the Deal" (FRAUD!) :)

If you or I did what Trump is accused of doing, we'd be sitting in a jail cell...or very, very, poor.

Nope

First of all I do not believe ONE word of what you have written simply because YOU made it up!
Where are your links? Your proof? ZERO!

So you being the "sophisticated" properties buyer are evidently also knowledgeable about bank procedures right?
(Banks) They hire a licensed home appraiser to do the appraisal, once a purchase agreement has been signed by both the buyer and seller. The appraiser will then give a copy of the valuation report to the lender, so that they can make a financing and underwriting decision on both the property and loan.

A judge last month ruled that the former president and his company, the Trump Organization, committed years of fraud by exaggerating the value of Trumpā€™s assets and net worth on the financial statements he gave to banks, insurers and others to make deals and secure loans.

Deutsche Bankā€™s rules required Trump to act as a guarantor for the Doral and Chicago loans, in addition to putting up the Miami-area resort and Wabash Avenue skyscraper as collateral.

Deutsche Bankā€™s private wealth management unit, which handled the loans, wouldnā€™t have approved them without a ā€œstrong financial guaranteeā€ from Trump, Deutsche Bank risk management officer Nicholas Haigh said.

Haigh
said he reviewed Trumpā€™s financial statements before approving the loans and, at the time, had no reason to doubt their validity.

NOW again please provide proof of your observations as I've provided! See FACTS have a way of pointing idiocy on the part of people that think other people will believe what the idiot writes!
You haven't posted any "facts". You do the same thing you do on every post. You repeat your BS and flood the zone, hoping people will just go away.

Try to understand..WE...ARE...NOT...TALKING...ABOUT...A...TRANSACTION!! :)

Nothing I've said is contradictory. Donald John Trump LOST!!..and you refuse to accept it. So you make up "Deep State" stories about how they were out to get him. When nothing of the sort has happened. You people have flat out lost your minds...over a former liberal donating, limo riding, NY real estate failure. This man committed fraud in inflating the value of his real estate holdings. And he'll be judged for it. Which you should celebrate. No offense, but I'm not sure what the rest of this has to with the subject, admirable as it is you are helping a family member out. Same things I'm doing. :)
Anyone ever tell you that you missed the forest for all the trees?

You haven't posted any "facts". You do the same thing you do on every post. You repeat your BS and flood the zone, hoping people will just go away.

Try to understand..WE...ARE...NOT...TALKING...ABOUT...A...TRANSACTION!! :)
YOU again give a personal opinion. What "transactions" were fraudulent?
Where are your facts?
Once again to refute your totally erroneous statements about MY FACTS...

Haigh said he reviewed Trumpā€™s financial statements before approving the loans and, at the time, had no reason to doubt their validity.

Those are facts not my made up totally personal subjective opinions!

I read your post word for word. And you still haven't answered the central question.

The central question that the Biden Administration has forced this nation--you can't say this or we'll put you in jail, and you can't say that or we'll put you in jail, and our attack dogs in the DOJ will cheerfully agree that you should be put in jail for the words that you are saying.

The central question dances around tearing away at the First Amendment. Freedom of religion and freedom of speech, mainly. That doesn't sound like the powers that be in the white house are going to be intolerant if any Trump Supporter says anything about what they think about obedience to the deep state. I'm not going to allow my freedom of speech to be whittled down. Never attempt to channel me into your party's little planned traps again as in not ever.

When the January 6 hearings are going on, the good guys will be extolling the Constitution. The bad guys will be manipulating vocabulary to get their deep state's fondest wishes to silence Republicans and Trump Supporters. Have you any idea how the video below uses false narratives in order to discourage freedom of speech and to do bad things to those who have enjoyed pushing conservatives around:

Cinema Modeoff

Maxine Waters triples down on call to harass Trump officials

Republican strategist Ford Oā€™ Connell and Democratic strategist Kelly Grace Gibson on how Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) is tripling down on her call for people to harass President Trumpā€™s administration. :puke:

Forum List

Back