If someone offered you $10 for your computer that you valued at $1,000 would you take it??

But the property wasn't valued at what Trump was inflating it to be. And that allowed him and his companies to get favorable terms...which wouldn't have been extended to people like you and me.
That's called fraud. Which I believe the judge has already ruled Trump committed. :)
He didn't inflate anything. You, however, inflate your hate at every lie you make your personal opinion. I shoulda left you on my ignore list.

He didn't inflate anything. You, however, inflate your hate at every lie you make your personal opinion. I shoulda left you on my ignore list.
Read a comment that provides real estate value of Mar-a-Lago were far greater than

"A nearby vacant lot (2.3 acres) is for sale on Zillow for $200 million," John LeFevre, a former investment banker who created the Goldman Sachs Elevator social media account, wrote alongside a screengrab of the listing. "Mar-a-Lago sits on 17 acres, with waterfront on both sides."

He added: "The primary point is this: The lending bank is required to get a valuation from a third party to cover its LTV calculation. No one had an issue with any of this. Everyone made money...Until an activist [District Attorney] came along decades later," a reference to Letitia James, who brought the case.

But the Mar-a-Lago finding in particular is raising eyebrows among real estate and legal experts because of the metric Judge Engoron relied on: the county tax assessor’s appraisal value.
From 2011-2021, the Palm Beach County Assessor appraised the market value of Mar-a-Lago at between $18 million and $27.6 million,” Engoron wrote in his ruling.
The judge noted Trump valued Mar-a-Lago at between $426.5 million and $612 million, “an overvaluation of at least 2,300%, compared to the assessor’s appraisal.”
But it’s widely known that the tax assessor valuation is typically, though not always, less than what a property would command on the open market.

In other words, it’s not an apples-to-apples comparison.

In layman's terms, almost all county tax assessor's appraisal values are considerably lower than
the market value...i.e. Mar-a-Lago
Trump valuation minimum: $426.5 million
Palm beach valuation minimum: $18 million...
Using "A nearby vacant lot (2.3 acres) is for sale on Zillow for $200 million," $100 million/acre for
Mar-a-Lago's 17 acres at $100 million/acre or $1.7 billion!

This CRAP is nothing but Democrats once again trying to RIG an election. They don't give a shit whether the charges stick or get thrown out, the intent is to keep him off the campaign trail and to SPIN a narrative in their Dem run Fake News media.

Yes he did. That's why the judge has already ruled he did. Again, all that's being decided is how much he's going to pay.
This is not personal opinion. These are the facts. He inflated the value of his properties to get favorable treatment from the banks and also to write off losses and get favorable tax treatment.
That's fraud. Amen.

And anyone who puts anyone of ignore on an Internet message board is a coward.

Yes he did. That's why the judge has already ruled he did. Again, all that's being decided is how much he's going to pay.
This is not personal opinion. These are the facts. He inflated the value of his properties to get favorable treatment from the banks and also to write off losses and get favorable tax treatment.
That's fraud. Amen.

You wrote..."And anyone who puts anyone of ignore on an Internet message board is a coward."
Just who is "anyone of ignore"???
Now for facts you are evidently very "ignorant" of!
Most often, you’ll have a market value and an assessed value, the latter of which is quite a bit lower.
But don’t worry—that’s usually a good thing.
The assessed value of a home is generally used for tax purposes.
That’s because the higher the assessed value, the higher the property taxes.

Now for someone who evidently has never had to pay, property taxes that are based on a tax assessor appraisal and NOT a market value which is most often higher than the appraised value, i.e.
Using "A nearby vacant lot (2.3 acres) is for sale on Zillow for $200 million," $100 million/acre for

You wrote..."And anyone who puts anyone of ignore on an Internet message board is a coward."
Just who is "anyone of ignore"???
Now for facts you are evidently very "ignorant" of!
Most often, you’ll have a market value and an assessed value, the latter of which is quite a bit lower.
But don’t worry—that’s usually a good thing.
The assessed value of a home is generally used for tax purposes.

That’s because the higher the assessed value, the higher the property taxes.

Now for someone who evidently has never had to pay, property taxes that are based on a tax assessor appraisal and NOT a market value which is most often higher than the appraised value, i.e.
Typo, snowflake. Should say "on", not "of". It happens. :)

What is it that you're not getting here? Trump committed fraud. End of story.
He fudged the valuations to receive special treatment. If you or I had committed this, we'd be sitting in prison.
Why will you not hold this man accountable...for anything?

That's fraud. Amen.

Lair. Anyone who gets on my iggy list is a shamefully boring slobovian House Ape. :rofl:

He fudged the valuations to receive special treatment. If you or I had committed this, we'd be sitting in prison.
When did the deep state decide the only way they could "get Trump" would be to declare yawning as an illegal fraud. Then they get a boring mascota, sick 'em on Trump, and voila! A crime has been committed!!! And that crime is declared a "Fraud!" What a lackluster approach to declaring their own TDS as a cause for fraud. yawn And Oh, my goodness. Trump was nice to somebody he wants to be a friend with. Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laws of mercy. What a freakazoid institution the deep state has become.

When did the deep state decide the only way they could "get Trump" would be to declare yawning as an illegal fraud. Then they get a boring mascota, sick 'em on Trump, and voila! A crime has been committed!!! And that crime is declared a "Fraud!" What a lackluster approach to declaring their own TDS as a cause for fraud. yawn And Oh, my goodness. Trump was nice to somebody he wants to be a friend with. Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laws of mercy. What a freakazoid institution the deep state has become.
First of, there is no such thing as a "Deep State". It doesn't exist. And as far as all of the current charges against Trump, these are the bottom of the barrel. He won't go to prison for any of this. But he will take a giant hit to his businesses and his fake persona as as the man who perfected "The Art of the Deal" (FRAUD!) :)

If you or I did what Trump is accused of doing, we'd be sitting in a jail cell...or very, very, poor.

First of, there is no such thing as a "Deep State". It doesn't exist. And as far as all of the current charges against Trump, these are the bottom of the barrel. He won't go to prison for any of this. But he will take a giant hit to his businesses and his fake persona as as the man who perfected "The Art of the Deal" (FRAUD!) :)

If you or I did what Trump is accused of doing, we'd be sitting in a jail cell...or very, very, poor.
You can't see the deep state because it's a foot over your head, and you are drowning in your hatred, tradeless one.

You can't see the deep state because it's a foot over your head, and you are drowning in your hatred, tradeless one.
It has nothing over, on, or around me. It is a figment of your imagination, ginned up by your alt-right media pundits and sources.
They keep you in a state of anger, mistrust, and fear. Classic right wing manipulation. It's the only way the minority can hold on to power.
This...is a made up devil. :)

But the property wasn't valued at what Trump was inflating it to be. And that allowed him and his companies to get favorable terms...which wouldn't have been extended to people like you and me.
That's called fraud. Which I believe the judge has already ruled Trump committed. :)
It still makes no sense to me that a lender who is going to lend millions of dollars to someone doesn't even bother to insist on an independent appraisal of the collateral property. If I was a bank president, I would have to have a pretty compelling reason to not insist on it. Well, maybe for someone who always pays back their loans on time like TRUMP! does, but short of that...

It has nothing over, on, or around me. It is a figment of your imagination, ginned up by your alt-right media pundits and sources.
They keep you in a state of anger, mistrust, and fear. Classic right wing manipulation. It's the only way the minority can hold on to power.
This...is a made up devil. :)
A made up devil?
Just the other day you said: "Orange God fearing lunatics.Yes...Republicans (with a few exceptions) are bat..shit..crazy."

Make up your small mind that contradicts itself frequently. Plz. Thx. :rolleyes-41:

FYI, I don't read newspapers nor have I read pundits and sources. I'm too busy doing sewing for a single mom who is raising 5 children all by herself since her ex left to spend a year in prison for doing illegal drugs. She can't hold a job because two of the children are under the age of 2 years, she's nursing one, and she can't pay for food, phone, electricity, rend, and gasoline to get the older children to school and back. She's one of the best mothers in the world to take on all that responsibility and tries to eke by fiscally just on the bare necessities. What I do isn't much, but it takes a lot of my time from other charities I am devoted to. I'm a senior on social security, and I eat cereal twice a day for my meals because she needs more money for nutritious meals for her children than her state stipend can pay for. It's my service to God, so your dervish charge is an ignorant slap at political conservatives who do not cotton to secrecy in government like Pelosi's secret meetings with her party's people excluding Republicans from her committee for the first time in history a Congressional deep state House chairperson discarded half the nation's representation. Pooping on half of the Americans who love and support this country is lower than snake snot, imho. And all that secrecy is not transparent but is causing conservative adversaries to become a horror to the average American like me who doesn't have time to read talking points or other political tasks. I scrape by, but it's okay. I have served God and country to the best of my abilities since I was baptized at the age of nine years old, and my dealings are in accordance with the Presbyterian book of order that would put you to sleep if you read it, but not to worry. It is 100% in accordance with biblical instructions, no exceptions.

Last edited:
A made up devil?
Just the other day you said: "Orange God fearing lunatics.Yes...Republicans (with a few exceptions) are bat..shit..crazy."

Make up your small mind that contradicts itself frequently. Plz. Thx. :rolleyes-41:

FYI, I don't read newspapers nor have I read pundits and sources. I'm too busy doing sewing for a single mom who is raising 5 children all by herself since her ex left to spend a year in prison for doing illegal drugs. She can't hold a job because two of the children are under the age of 2 years, she's nursing one, and she can't pay for food, phone, electricity, rend, and gasoline to get the older children to school and back. She's one of the best mothers in the world to take on all that responsibility and tries to eke by fiscally just on the bare necessities. What I do isn't much, but it takes a lot of my time from other charities I am devoted to. I'm a senior on social security, and I eat cereal twice a day for my meals because she needs more money for nutritious meals for her children than her state stipend can pay for. It's my service to God, so your dervish charge is an ignorant slap at political conservatives who do not cotton to secrecy in government like Pelosi's secret meetings with her party's people excluding Republicans from her committee for the first time in history a Congressional deep state House chairperson discarded half the nation's representation. Pooping on half of the Americans who love and support this country is lower than snake snot, imho. And all that secrecy is not transparent but is causing conservative adversaries to become a horror to the average American like me who doesn't have time to read talking points or other political tasks. I scrape by, but it's okay. I have served God and country to the best of my abilities since I was baptized at the age of nine years old, and my dealings are in accordance with the Presbyterian book of order that would put you to sleep if you read it, but not to worry. It is 100% in accordance with biblical instructions, no exceptions.
Nothing I've said is contradictory. Donald John Trump LOST!!..and you refuse to accept it. So you make up "Deep State" stories about how they were out to get him. When nothing of the sort has happened. You people have flat out lost your minds...over a former liberal donating, limo riding, NY real estate failure. This man committed fraud in inflating the value of his real estate holdings. And he'll be judged for it. Which you should celebrate. No offense, but I'm not sure what the rest of this has to with the subject, admirable as it is you are helping a family member out. Same things I'm doing. :)

You write "Should say "on", not "of". It happens. "
OK... I accept that.
Market value is what someone would be willing to pay for your home, or the price when it goes on the open market.
Appraised value determines the value of the home based on a detailed analysis from a third-party appraiser. The mortgage lender will require the appraisal to minimize their risk, as they won’t lend more than the property is worth.

Since appraisals look at past homes sold and don't account for future prices, appraisals will often come in lower than the selling price. It would be like pricing a tank of gas based on what you paid for it yesterday rather than today's market conditions.

So once again, Trump values Mar-a-Lago at a higher future price than what the tax appraiser historically does, on previous prices. Do you understand? Have you ever bought any property and if so were you able to buy it at the appraised value???

You write "Should say "on", not "of". It happens. "
OK... I accept that.
Market value is what someone would be willing to pay for your home, or the price when it goes on the open market.
Appraised value determines the value of the home based on a detailed analysis from a third-party appraiser. The mortgage lender will require the appraisal to minimize their risk, as they won’t lend more than the property is worth.

Since appraisals look at past homes sold and don't account for future prices, appraisals will often come in lower than the selling price. It would be like pricing a tank of gas based on what you paid for it yesterday rather than today's market conditions.

So once again, Trump values Mar-a-Lago at a higher future price than what the tax appraiser historically does, on previous prices. Do you understand? Have you ever bought any property and if so were you able to buy it at the appraised value???
Yes, I have bought properties. Several of them. But we're not discussing a transaction. It's not Trump valuing a property at a high value and then getting some sucker to pay more for it. That's not against the law. Buyer beware.
What is against the law is inflating the value of his properties to receive special treatment and terms from banks and also to take tax write offs..that's he's not entitled to.
That's fraud. And that's what he's being charged with. ^Shrug^.

Forum List

Back