If someone offered you $10 for your computer that you valued at $1,000 would you take it??

But the property wasn't valued at what Trump was inflating it to be. And that allowed him and his companies to get favorable terms...which wouldn't have been extended to people like you and me.
That's called fraud. Which I believe the judge has already ruled Trump committed. :)
Bullshit, the bank doesn't rely on a borrower's estimate. If you go into a bank and ask for a house loan (for instance) and they ask you what you think your house is worth, and you give them what they consider to be an inflated value, it's not fraud. The bank would likely hire their own appraiser anyway. If you're a multi millionaire and want a small loan they'd probably give it to you on your signature alone. It's up to the lender to cover their ass not the borrower.

I've quit the name calling......

so stay on target.

NY
or
Mar-a-Lago

And it's "you're"
who cares,, any person has the right to value their property at any price they want,,,

doesnt mean a bank has to loan them that much money for it or that someone else has to buy it at that price,, only if they want the deal or the house/property,,,

the bank valued my house at 180K,, when I go to sell it I wont take a dime less than 250K banks be damned,,

who cares,, any person has the right to value their property at any price they want,,,

doesnt mean a bank has to loan them that much money for it or that someone else has to buy it at that price,, only if they want the deal or the house/property,,,

the bank valued my house at 180K,, when I go to sell it I wont take a dime less than 250K banks be damned,,
No Shit Sherlock, I never suggested otherwise.
you just showed why youre so wrong on this subject,,,

the bank goes off of their evaluation not mine,,,
trump just maybe bribed the assessor to devalue the property to $18 Million, just so he could pay less in taxes, KNOWING he could sell it for over $1 Billion.

This is fraud by someone.
Assessed value and market value are never in a 1:20 ratio.
Unless there is FRAUD.
We clearly have a case of Fraud.

trump just maybe bribed the assessor to devalue the property to $18 Million, just so he could pay less in taxes, KNOWING he could sell it for over $1 Billion.

Unless there is FRAUD.
so now we are playing make believe,,,

if he valued it higher that means higher taxs you stupid fuck,,

Unless there is FRAUD.
Yeah, that's it!!! Orange Man Bad bribed the Assessor!!! LOL You're sure desperate.

But the property wasn't valued at what Trump was inflating it to be. And that allowed him and his companies to get favorable terms...which wouldn't have been extended to people like you and me.
That's called fraud. Which I believe the judge has already ruled Trump committed. :)
People like you are evidently ignorant of market value. Where is your proof?

FACTS folks:
A nearby vacant lot (2.3 acres) is for sale on Zillow for $200 million," John LeFevre, a former investment banker who created the Goldman Sachs Elevator social media account, wrote alongside a screengrab of the listing. "Mar-a-Lago sits on 17 acres, with waterfront on both sides."

He added: "The primary point is this: The lending bank is required to get a valuation from a third party to cover its LTV calculation. No one had an issue with any of this. Everyone made money...Until an activist [District Attorney] came along decades later," a reference to Letitia James, who brought the case.

This decision, which came down without a jury, has sent shockwaves through political — and real estate — circles, especially that $18 million base value for the property.

One prominent Palm Beach real estate broker, speaking on the condition of anonymity, told The Post, “It’s utterly delusional to think that property is only worth $18 million.”

The insider added, “If that property were on the market today, I would list it at around $300 million, minimum … at least. He also has the separate golf course minutes away.

But isn’t the bank supposed to do their own valuation? Didn’t his documents state that? If the bank agrees with the valuation and provides terms based on that, then who’s done anything wrong? Apparently the bank agreed with trump, right?

Forum List

Back