If someone offered you $10 for your computer that you valued at $1,000 would you take it??

But isn’t the bank supposed to do their own valuation? Didn’t his documents state that? If the bank agrees with the valuation and provides terms based on that, then who’s done anything wrong? Apparently the bank agreed with trump, right?
the bank has come out and said it was a good deal, they made money and have no grivences,,

Nope, I need to know EXACTLY which property and what value trump assigned to it.
Oh? What gives you the authority to demand something such as that?

How much do you think 40 Wall St is worth?

Whether you know it or not, Trump is highly integrated into New York.

Without Trump it turns into "Escape from New York".

But the property wasn't valued at what Trump was inflating it to be. And that allowed him and his companies to get favorable terms...which wouldn't have been extended to people like you and me.
That's called fraud. Which I believe the judge has already ruled Trump committed. :)
Wrong. Value is subjective. It often ain’t objective.

If you’re the lender and you don’t agree with the prospective borrower’s valuation, you aren’t obligated to issue the loan.

Also, if you have any issues with the prospective borrower’s valuation, that doesn’t mean the borrower has lied.

The fact is, the dipshit judge is simply and flatly wrong. Trump is right. The judge is as biased as they come. There is no case here.

You’re even dumber than the idiot judge. But you’re probably just as biased.

Last edited:
I doubt I could replace my computer for $1k with anything that works as good right now.

Even with used parts.

Last edited:
Wrong. Value is subjective. It often ain’t objective.

If you’re the lender and you don’t agree with the prospective borrower’s valuation, you aren’t obligated to issue the loan.

Also, if you have any issues with the prospective borrower’s valuation, that doesn’t mean the borrower has lied.

The fact is, the dipshit judge is simply and flatly wrong. Trump is right. The judge is as biased as they come. There is no case here.

You’re even dumber than the idiot judge. But you’re probably just as biased.
You're really enamored with this man, aren't you? He really is your savior.
Let me make this easy for you Senator Blutarsky, inflating the value of your assets for gaining favor
or getting out from under your debts and taxes (write offs)....is fraud.

That is a lie and you are a lying scumbag. Anybody can have any opinion on the value of a piece of property.

Except for a Licensed Appraiser. Was Trump a Licensed Appraiser, scumbag?

As an aside, Appraisers are one of the reasons behind the 2007 Real Estate collapse. People would want a HELOC on their property and it didn't matter for how much, they could find an appraiser to value it that high if they looked.

In 2005-06-07, if I wanted to borrow $100k against a house I paid $75k for 10 years earlier, and it wouldn't 'appraise out' I could easily find an appraiser that would appraise it for me at the value I wanted.

If my house (in 2006) was worth only about $120k and I owed $50k on it, but I wanted to borrow $150k against it, that was easy to do. Real easy.

I saw dozens of example of Appraisers defrauding banks and the borrowers just walking away from the loans.

My neighbor owed $500k on a house worth about $350k back then. He just walked away with about $100k in his pocket.

I could have done it myself but I like where I live.

You people, you dimocraps just don't have a clue what's going on here. You're just stupid, ignorant 'proles.

Not only is Trump making out like a bandit, getting MILLIONS of dollars of free publicity, this is making dimocrap FILTH look really, REALLY bad. I mean, seriously bad.

It's hurting the whole party, from Sponge-Brains-Shits-Pants on down. dimocrap Senators and Congressmen are going to lose seats over this because it is showing the American People what SCUM the dimocraps really are.

The majority of Americans know what's going on with this 'appraisal' bullshit. Apartment dwelling dimocrap scum that live in a fucking shoebox in Cities don't have a clue. They think they've got something.

As usual, dimocrap scum -- You got shit

Let me make this easy for you Senator Blutarsky, inflating the value of your assets for gaining favor

First off, you are a liar. Second, why do you link to a propaganda sheet with a paywall? Third, you are an idiot.

If a 2000 sq foot house in West Palm lists for $900k and later sells for that, and the identical, in every way -- Same builder, same plans, same materials, same extras, lists and sells in Upstate New Yawk for $300k...... Is that fraud?

You do NOT know what you are talking about. ANY of you. I was a licensed Realtor for several years, my Wife worked for the biggest builders in the Country, my Boy works for the biggest Materials Supplier in the Country and my neighbor is in the Loan Department at Bank of America.

I KNOW what I am talking about. None of you dimocraps have a clue. You're all just repeating dimocrap scum talking points.

A borrower wants money, Banks make a living selling money. There can be no fraud when both parties are happy.

dimocraps are painfully fucking stupid

My gawd. You’re one of the dullest-witted turds on this board. Keep digging. You might make it all the way to the bottom.

First off, you are a liar. Second, why do you link to a propaganda sheet with a paywall? Third, you are an idiot.

If a 2000 sq foot house in West Palm lists for $900k and later sells for that, and the identical, in every way -- Same builder, same plans, same materials, same extras, lists and sells in Upstate New Yawk for $300k...... Is that fraud?

You do NOT know what you are talking about. ANY of you. I was a licensed Realtor for several years, my Wife worked for the biggest builders in the Country, my Boy works for the biggest Materials Supplier in the Country and my neighbor is in the Loan Department at Bank of America.

I KNOW what I am talking about. None of you dimocraps have a clue. You're all just repeating dimocrap scum talking points.

A borrower wants money, Banks make a living selling money. There can be no fraud when both parties are happy.

dimocraps are painfully fucking stupid
First off, I am correct and know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Second, you are speaking of a private real estate SALE. What the seller chooses to list it for and a buyer is prepared to pay for it...NO ONE GIVES A SHIT!! You overpay for it, that's on you.
What we are talking about is overvaluing assets for the purpose of getting favorable terms on a loan or money payouts (insurance), using that valuation to write off losses when you weren't entitled to it.

In other words...FRAUD!!
So much for the Art of the Deal (Steal). :)

"The trial will review six additional claims including falsifying business records, insurance fraud and conspiracy, and address how much in penalties the defendants should pay".

First off, I am correct and know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Second, you are speaking of a private real estate SALE. What the seller chooses to list it for and a buyer is prepared to pay for it...NO ONE GIVES A SHIT!! You overpay for it, that's on you.
What we are talking about is overvaluing assets for the purpose of getting favorable terms on a loan or money payouts (insurance), using that valuation to write off losses when you weren't entitled to it.

In other words...FRAUD!!

"The trial will review six additional claims including falsifying business records, insurance fraud and conspiracy, and address how much in penalties the defendants should pay".
not fraud,, anyone can say what they think its worth,, its on the lender to accept it or do their due diligence to varify it,,

in this case the lender was happy with the deal,,

In other words...FRAUD!!

You are the stupidest little bitch in here. Private? What the fuck do you mean by that?? Was he selling to/buying from the goobermint??

You are a seriously stupid little bitch.

Keep on keepin' on. You're driving voters to us by the million.

Forum List

Back