If someone offered you $10 for your computer that you valued at $1,000 would you take it??

So get lost, Senator.
Go suck some more diseased bags of dick.

News flash for JerkOffWithNoBrains: your “suggestions” are as worthless as you are.

Now, since you’re far too insipid to manage to post coherently ON TOPIC, I will stoop down low enough to assist you.

The topic (although you’re too moronic to grasp it) is still all about valuation.

And now to educate you. I have a car. Just a regular two year old say Mazda. Let’s say its blue book value is (pick a number) $10k.

Now let’s say another Mazda (same year, same model, same condition) is up for sale because the owner has just died. The seller values it at $150,000.00

Without more information, the second offer price seems ridiculous. But one additional piece of information may make the second offer seem more reasonable. The prior owner was a world famous musician and artist.

His “brand” is enough to make the Mazda a collector’s dream.

Guess what? Value is still very subjective. And it isn’t required that some rando scumbag like you agree with it.

First off, I am correct and know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Second, you are speaking of a private real estate SALE. What the seller chooses to list it for and a buyer is prepared to pay for it...NO ONE GIVES A SHIT!! You overpay for it, that's on you.
What we are talking about is overvaluing assets for the purpose of getting favorable terms on a loan or money payouts (insurance), using that valuation to write off losses when you weren't entitled to it.

In other words...FRAUD!!
So much for the Art of the Deal (Steal). :)

"The trial will review six additional claims including falsifying business records, insurance fraud and conspiracy, and address how much in penalties the defendants should pay".

You must think that lenders are the stupidest fucks on the planet.
Is that what you think?

First off, I am correct and know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Second, you are speaking of a private real estate SALE. What the seller chooses to list it for and a buyer is prepared to pay for it...NO ONE GIVES A SHIT!! You overpay for it, that's on you.
What we are talking about is overvaluing assets for the purpose of getting favorable terms on a loan or money payouts (insurance), using that valuation to write off losses when you weren't entitled to it.

In other words...FRAUD!!
So much for the Art of the Deal (Steal). :)

"The trial will review six additional claims including falsifying business records, insurance fraud and conspiracy, and address how much in penalties the defendants should pay".
Your comment:
The trial will review six additional claims including falsifying business records, insurance fraud and conspiracy, and address how much in penalties the defendants should pay".
is refuted by this:
Last year Wells Fargo beat a proposed class-action lawsuit that accused the bank of using improperly inflated underwriting metrics and deceiving investors about its commercial loans over a three-year span.

Go suck some more diseased bags of dick.

News flash for JerkOffWithNoBrains: your “suggestions” are as worthless as you are.

Now, since you’re far too insipid to manage to post coherently ON TOPIC, I will stoop down low enough to assist you.

The topic (although you’re too moronic to grasp it) is still all about valuation.

And now to educate you. I have a car. Just a regular two year old say Mazda. Let’s say its blue book value is (pick a number) $10k.

Now let’s say another Mazda (same year, same model, same condition) is up for sale because the owner has just died. The seller values it at $150,000.00

Without more information, the second offer price seems ridiculous. But one additional piece of information may make the second offer seem more reasonable. The prior owner was a world famous musician and artist.

His “brand” is enough to make the Mazda a collector’s dream.

Guess what? Value is still very subjective. And it isn’t required that some rando scumbag like you agree with it.
You are slowly but surely proving yourself to be a fucking moron...and a Trump rumpswab to boot, Bluto.
Seriously, how many irrelevant analogies are you going to pull out of your ass to defend your savior. I mean, it's embarrassing.
Let me dumb it down for you....this isn't about a sale. It's about inflating valuation in the pursuit of obtaining favorable loan terms (issue, repayment, interest rate)
or to try and scam the insurance companies, or to try and use these valuations to hide losses or take deductions based on said overinflated valuation.

In other words...fraud. Which the judge has already ruled he and his family committed.
What is being done right now, is determining how much Trump will pay for restitution.
And these cases...are SELDOM overturned on appeal. :)

Guess you'll have to open up your wallet...again.

You are slowly but surely proving yourself to be a fucking moron...and a Trump rumpswab to boot, Bluto.
Seriously, how many irrelevant analogies are you going to pull out of your ass to defend your savior. I mean, it's embarrassing.
Let me dumb it down for you....this isn't about a sale. It's about inflating valuation in the pursuit of obtaining favorable loan terms (issue, repayment, interest rate)
or to try and scam the insurance companies, or to try and use these valuations to hide losses or take deductions based on said overinflated valuation.

In other words...fraud. Which the judge has already ruled he and his family committed.
What is being done right now, is determining how much Trump will pay for restitution.
And these cases...are SELDOM overturned on appeal. :)

Guess you'll have to open up your wallet...again.
No kidding, you know of banks and/or insurance companies that don't do their own due diligence?

You have long since proved yourself to be a total complete and irreparably retarded scumbag.

Gfy.

If you break down crying when this idiot bullshit case gets reversed, take pictures. I’ll be more than happy to laugh at you some more.

Oh. One more thing which shouldn’t be left unsaid: gfy. 👍

It remains absolutely true that both in civil fraud cases and in criminal fraud cases, victims are required.

It also remains absolutely true that there are no victims in the NY AG’s case against Trump.

There is absolutely no “case”’for fraud against Trump. The NY AG is a political hack. And the judge in the case is a cretin.

But the property wasn't valued at what Trump was inflating it to be. And that allowed him and his companies to get favorable terms...which wouldn't have been extended to people like you and me.
That's called fraud. Which I believe the judge has already ruled Trump committed. :)
You are admitting now that there was no one defrauded, every dime was paid back.

Not that any lender would accept a property owner's valuation. They all send out their own appraisers.

If Trump got favorable terms, it wasn't because of property valuations. It was because of his history of repaying loans. Just like everyone else.

you dont know??
Trump_PropertiesBest.png

Forum List

Back