If the 2024 election is NOT a landslide, Harris wins!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Based on polling in the 7 swing states, ....
Harris leads in four of the states (Nevada, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania) and trails in the other three by 2 points or less (North Carolina, Georgia, and Arizona).
And with the history of the 2020 voting...

2020absenteevotes.png

Now with nearly

Illegal Aliens Are Still Voting in Our Elections​

In Virginia, for example, more than 11,000 aliens were initially listed on the state’s voter roll within the past decade.
In New Jersey, at least 616 known aliens ended up in the state’s voter registration system just a few years ago.
Since 2021, nearly 200 aliens were initially on voter rolls in Arizona
So Trump MUST WIN in a landslide popular vote AND in a landslide electoral college vote... as the above charts show Democrats will have the larger absentee voting AND when Biden tells illegals..."I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

The chances of illegal voting by absentee ballots are considerable higher under Democrats.
Finally the process of "absentee voting" requires two times the absentee voter has to sign voting documents:
1) After requesting to absentee vote, a form is mailed and the recipient must sign the request.
2) The absentee ballot is mailed and the recipient/voter must sign the envelope that the ballot is mailed back in.
Look at the 3 sets of signatures and tell me that all 3 examples that each request form and returned ballot envelope signed by same person!
source:'Ripe for error': Ballot signature verification is flawed - and a big factor in the election
absentee_Voter_file_signatures.png

Based on polling in the 7 swing states, ....
Harris leads in four of the states (Nevada, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania) and trails in the other three by 2 points or less (North Carolina, Georgia, and Arizona).
And with the history of the 2020 voting...

View attachment 1008297
Now with nearly

Illegal Aliens Are Still Voting in Our Elections​

In Virginia, for example, more than 11,000 aliens were initially listed on the state’s voter roll within the past decade.
In New Jersey, at least 616 known aliens ended up in the state’s voter registration system just a few years ago.
Since 2021, nearly 200 aliens were initially on voter rolls in Arizona
So Trump MUST WIN in a landslide popular vote AND in a landslide electoral college vote... as the above charts show Democrats will have the larger absentee voting AND when Biden tells illegals..."I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

The chances of illegal voting by absentee ballots are considerable higher under Democrats.
Finally the process of "absentee voting" requires two times the absentee voter has to sign voting documents:
1) After requesting to absentee vote, a form is mailed and the recipient must sign the request.
2) The absentee ballot is mailed and the recipient/voter must sign the envelope that the ballot is mailed back in.
Look at the 3 sets of signatures and tell me that all 3 examples that each request form and returned ballot envelope signed by same person!
source:'Ripe for error': Ballot signature verification is flawed - and a big factor in the election
View attachment 1008299

Oh shut the fuck up already; you’ve posted this shit like 20 times.

Your blob lost fair and square--he even admits it now. You should as well.

Harris and Trump are even in NC and GA by the way.

Oh shut the fuck up already; you’ve posted this shit like 20 times.

Your blob lost fair and square--he even admits it now. You should as well.

Harris and Trump are even in NC and GA by the way.
The main reason I HAVE to post this several times (and again you are such f...king liar!" like 20 times"?) is people like you have a documented by experts.. 8.25 second attention span! Even this sentence is too long for people like you!
FACT:"The average human attention span is only 8.25 seconds, which is less than the goldfish's 9-second attention span.
Attention span: is the amount of time spent concentrating on a task before becoming distracted.
And the above facts are longer than 8.25 seconds so I'm sure you're gone.

The main reason I HAVE to post this several times (and again you are such f...king liar!" like 20 times"?) is people like you have a documented by experts.. 8.25 second attention span! Even this sentence is too long for people like you!
FACT:"The average human attention span is only 8.25 seconds, which is less than the goldfish's 9-second attention span.
Attention span: is the amount of time spent concentrating on a task before becoming distracted.
And the above facts are longer than 8.25 seconds so I'm sure you're gone.
No douche nozzle, the reason you post the same inane crap over and over is because nobody in your real world will give you the time of day and you’re too fucking limited mentally to come up with anything new. This is what happens when you grow old all alone; nobody cares about you anymore so you desperately try to garner the attention on-line that you can’t gin up in the real world.

The only good news for you is that you finally gave up on telling us how many new nuclear reactors would be needed since you got your ass handed to you from your own confederates and fellow rednecks.

MAGA has spent years attacking mail in voting and convincing each other not to vote by mail (except for Trump b/c that's the only way he's ever voted). So why should anybody think there's some big conspiracy about why the left uses it more than MAGA?
Whats really moronic is a State like TN that that has to pay millions more for non-mailing in ballots and still ranks last in voter turnout.

Forum List

Back