If the bombers were Christian instead of Muslim..

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
What do you think the left would be saying if the Boston bombers were Christian instead of Muslims ?? do you think they would be out painting the picture that Christianity is a good ,peaceful ,loving religion ,and that the vast majority of Christians are good people ?? would the left defend Chistianity as a whole against people who accused Christianity as being a breading ground for hate ??

Last edited:
Nope. What do you think the "right" would be saying?
not just the right but the Christian community as a whole would be speaking out against the branch of Christianity that committed the act . the left however tries to paint all Christians today as ignorant bigots that are intolerant while in the same breath rush to the defense of Islam.

Last edited:
They are from a Muslim country: doesn't mean they are Muslim.

I am from a Christian country and I'm not Christian.

the bombers were muslim !! this is what I mean !! listen to the left try to avoid blaming islam.....we all know if the bombers would have been attacking in the name of Christianity the left would go on an anti Christian rant.

Last edited:

the bombers were muslim !! this is what I mean !! listen to the left try to avoid blaming islam.....we all know if the bombers would have been attacking in the name of Christianity the left would go on an anti Christian rant.

And you would be saying it has nothing to do with Christianity.

name how many bombings have been committed in the name of Christianity .....and please don't drag up acts committed hundreds of yrs ago .:eusa_eh:

What do you think the left would be saying if the Boston bombers were Christian instead of Muslims ?? do you think they would be out painting the picture that Christianity is a good ,peaceful ,loving religion ,and that the vast majority of Christians are good people ?? would the left defend Chistianity as a whole against people who accused Christianity as being a breading ground for hate ??

They'd be saying the same exact shit they are saying now: That Christianity is just as bad if not worse then Islam and "right-wingers" are the enemy of the state and not Islam.

The last several attempted and successful terror attacks were carried out by Muslims: Boston, NY Times Square, Christmas Day bomber, Ft Hood, 7/7 London, 9/11.....not even counting all the shit that happens in the middle east....but libs turn a blind eye to all of it. They'd much rather hate the average white Christian.

Last edited:

name how many bombings have been committed in the name of Christianity .....and please don't drag up acts committed hundreds of yrs ago .:eusa_eh:

Irrelevant. These two people don't speak for Islam, just like some hypothetical Christian bomber wouldn't speak for the whole of Christianity.

True. While the population of Chechnya is overwhelmingly Muslim, not every person from that country is Muslim. There are an estimated 25,000 Cossacks in Chechnya, which represents less than 2% of the population.

Of course, the bomber brothers were Muslim, as has been made abundantly clear. So one wonders, why do you bring this point up?

I am from a Christian country and I'm not Christian

Irrelevant.

If you are suggesting the brothers were not Muslim, make your case.

and what if the bombers went to a college that had conservative values ?? do you not think the left would be touting that as a cause ??? ............simple answer ..YES !!

Last edited:
What do you think the left would be saying if the Boston bombers were Christian instead of Muslims ?? do you think they would be out painting the picture that Christianity is a good, peaceful, loving religion, and that the vast majority of Christians are good people?? would the left defend Christianity as a whole against people who accused Christianity as being a breading ground for hate ??

Neither Dzhorhak Tsarnaev nor Tamerlan Tsarnaev were Muslims. Practitioners of a religion are usually seeking knowledge of the God of Creation; at least, practitioners of the three Abrahamic religions - Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

The Tsarnaev brothers were simply led into Islam for shield by their programmer (namely the US government) that is seeking another excuse to attack some heavily Islamic nation, seeing Islam is currently in the spotlight and treasure it covets lies plentifully in regions with heavy Muslim populations. I wish these mind games would stop.

Would anyone be discussing denying him his basic rights via miranda and due process if he was Christian?
that has nothing to do with the subject of this thread ....I have my own beliefs why he hasn't been read his Miranda rights ,and it has more to do with what he knows than what his religion is.

Would anyone be discussing denying him his basic rights via miranda and due process if he was Christian?
that has nothing to do with the subject of this thread ....I have my own beliefs why he hasn't been read his Miranda rights ,and it has more to do with what he knows than what his religion is.

He has been read his rights, and attained a public defender. And it is topical to this thread. You are comparing the left/right response if the bomber were Christian/Muslim.

I agree that many on the left would be reveling in it if the bombers turned out to be right wing Christain fundamentalists. And the right would be preaching about judging Christians and asking about what video games the guys played.

I agree that many on the left would be reveling in it if the bombers turned out to be right wing Christain fundamentalists. And the right would be preaching about judging Christians and asking about what video games the guys played.

While the libertarians simply expect the persons guilty of hurting others to be charged and prosecuted fully. No reveling, no preaching...just equal justice.

If the bombers were Christian instead of muslim, liberals would be burning down the churches by now.

While the libertarians simply expect the persons guilty of hurting others to be charged and prosecuted fully. No reveling, no preaching...just equal justice.

While I don't identify with any party(I agree with different parties on different issues), I'm with this guy.

He has been read his rights, and attained a public defender. And it is topical to this thread. You are comparing the left/right response if the bomber were Christian/Muslim.

you are basing your opinions on conjecture !! we have not been attacked in the name of Christianity only in the name of Islam !! the lefts reaction to the attacks are fact not conjecture !! hell the left was falsely trying to blame a right wing group before the smoke cleared !!

What is a breading ground? Does it have something to do with bread pudding?

Christians are by and large, good people, but a lot of them are also very confused as to their own religion because so few actually follow the teachings of Jesus. I don't like to categorize, but most fundamentalist Christians are extremely self-righteous, and we know what Jesus had to say about that. Just saying...

Forum List

Back