If the bombers were Christian instead of Muslim..

What do you think the left would be saying if the Boston bombers were Christian instead of Muslims ?? do you think they would be out painting the picture that Christianity is a good ,peaceful ,loving religion ,and that the vast majority of Christians are good people ?? would the left defend Chistianity as a whole against people who accused Christianity as being a breading ground for hate ??

What is a breading ground? Does it have something to do with bread pudding?

Christians are by and large, good people, but a lot of them are also very confused as to their own religion because so few actually follow the teachings of Jesus. I don't like to categorize, but most fundamentalist Christians are extremely self-righteous, and we know what Jesus had to say about that. Just saying...
got anything negative to say about muslims ??

guess not .................wake up America !! we have people and leaders in this country that view conservatives as a bigger threat than radical Islam !!

guess not .................wake up America !! we have people and leaders in this country that view conservatives as a bigger threat than radical Islam !!

We have "Conservatives" in this nation that view anyone that is sane as a major threat to what they think this nation should be. And the "Conservatives" even state they are amassing arms and ordinance to take care of this threat.

Both liberals and conservatives regard these people as a threat to the citizens of this nation. But not to a threat to the nation. Not enough people buying into their insanity.

and what if the bombers went to a college that had conservative values ?? do you not think the left would be touting that as a cause ??? ............simple answer ..YES !!

McViegh?
was a nut case anarchist seeking revenge for Waco !! he was not affiliated, supported ,or instructed by any Christian group to carry out the bombing.

Last edited:
I'm not callimg them Muslim or even using their names. I'm calling them terrorists.

I can tell ya what the liberals would say. Remember when the abortion doctor was shot? Remember how every christian was a cold blooded killer. They were so outraged you almost thought 911 happened again. That's how they would react.

What do you think the left would be saying if the Boston bombers were Christian instead of Muslims ?? do you think they would be out painting the picture that Christianity is a good ,peaceful ,loving religion ,and that the vast majority of Christians are good people ?? would the left defend Chistianity as a whole against people who accused Christianity as being a breading ground for hate ??

Christians are by and large, good people, but a lot of them are also very confused as to their own religion because so few actually follow the teachings of Jesus. I don't like to categorize, but most fundamentalist Christians are extremely self-righteous, and we know what Jesus had to say about that. Just saying...

A percentage of Muslims have a radical view of their religion as they give scripture their own interpretation. Scripture is all about interpretation. When people take scripture word for word, it does not always mean the same thing today as it did when it was written, as the context is completely different. Christians have somewhat moved away from the radical aspects of the Bible, but Muslims still follow the Koran word for word, even if it wasn't meant that way, and I am not suggesting I know what was meant by it when it was written.

Islam had many more disturbing teachings, but much of the issue with Muslims and the way they treat women has to do with cultural traditions that have not yet been broken. Muslim men enjoy having complete control and ownership over their women, much as Christian men did not all that long ago. Christian women had to stand up to men to gain the rights they now enjoy today. Muslim women have not stood up for themselves, so they remain slaves to their men. Personally, I think Islam is a screwed up and dangerous religion because it's teachings can be taken in a way that leads to the radicalization of it's believers. We should not ignore this fact, but we should also not condemn all Muslims as being radicals.

A percentage of Muslims have a radical view of their religion as they give scripture their own interpretation. Scripture is all about interpretation. When people take scripture word for word, it does not always mean the same thing today as it did when it was written, as the context is completely different. Christians have somewhat moved away from the radical aspects of the Bible, but Muslims still follow the Koran word for word, even if it wasn't meant that way, and I am not suggesting I know what was meant by it when it was written.

Islam had many more disturbing teachings, but much of the issue with Muslims and the way they treat women has to do with cultural traditions that have not yet been broken. Muslim men enjoy having complete control and ownership over their women, much as Christian men did not all that long ago. Christian women had to stand up to men to gain the rights they now enjoy today. Muslim women have not stood up for themselves, so they remain slaves to their men. Personally, I think Islam is a screwed up and dangerous religion because it's teachings can be taken in a way that leads to the radicalization of it's believers. We should not ignore this fact, but we should also not condemn all Muslims as being radicals.
i'm not condemning all muslims ..i am adressing the way the left would have reacted if the bombers would have been christian conservatives.

If the family asked for prayer support, then people would join in with them.
Others might respond similar to Rick Warren's request for prayer, and offer the opposite.

Whatever the bombers' political motives, people wanting to vent would get busy picking that apart, targeting whichever political group within shouting distance they can blame and yell at. With the blamed group shouting back, of course, saying don't blame us, blame X Y Z etc.

The Westboro Baptists would threaten to protest the same way, blaming gay marriage etc.
For the Conspiracy Theorists, you'd have to ask Alex Jones and this new guy Troy Crossley if they'd still blame government for false flags, or they'd have some other spin on the story.

551452_593124477365201_1245449289_n.jpg

No one would be talking about religion in the MSM if the bombers were Christian. They would be saying that had mental problems.

No one would be talking about religion in the MSM if the bombers were Christian. They would be saying that had mental problems.
is that why CNN was claiming it was the work of a right wing terror group ??

Forum List

Back