🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If the Democrats win based on a stolen election they will find it impossible to govern

Even some republicans are getting tired of all this whining about stolen elections..finally.Some in GOP break with Trump over baseless vote-fraud claims
Uniparty establishment rinos are in on it
The Lincoln project just announced its supporting some democrats in the 2022 midterms

They don't even fake it anymore ....cmon man
Ya we get it..any republican who doesn't gulp down the Trump kool-aid is a RINO..(rolls eyes)
You obviously don't get it ....

Even some republicans are getting tired of all this whining about stolen elections..finally.Some in GOP break with Trump over baseless vote-fraud claims

Trump has taken it to courts, dumbass, .....fckn Yahoo? Lol
So 'taking it to the courts' is proof of voter fraud?...how many times has Trump lost in his attempts to get the courts to stop vote counts?...dumbass

Didn't you read your own link? Good gawd you're dense
Did you?

I did, it's Yahoo....did you? Lol cripes kid you look the fool
It's an AP article shown on Yahoo's web page along with other articles from different sources. Trump did say he loved the poorly educated didn't he, which explains your loyalty I guess.

If the Democrats win based on a stolen election they will find it impossible to govern
Democrat or Republican is irrelevant. Cheating on elections became normal since at least Bush Baby Junior. After that cheating and birthplace and paedophile gangs and playing cigars & garages in the White House and all sorts of scandals are all that's left of American politics. The U.S. scoffs at Third World Nations for their primitive structure and non-democratic behaviour ...... but just look at the U.S. today: Primitive and non-Democratic.

So 'taking it to the courts' is proof of voter fraud?...how many times has Trump lost in his attempts to get the courts to stop vote counts?...dumbass

Did you?

It's an AP article shown on Yahoo's web page along with other articles from different sources. Trump did say he loved the poorly educated didn't he, which explains your loyalty I guess.

So you finally admit it's Yahoo?

Well done... moron. Christ on a cracker you're stupid.

Now read it

The American people will reject Joe Biden's Presidency at every turn. You think Trump had a hard time? Biden will get it worse.

Just because you don't like the outcome of the election doesn't mean it was 'stolen'.

And this kind of butthurt doesn't amount to evidence. There's a reason why Trump is whining on national television rather presenting evidence of fraud in court.

The lack of such evidence.

Did you?

Now read it
God your an idiot!! It's not a Yahoo News article, it's an AP article. Oh wait..your just trolling aren't you?..Ya got me, I bit

Did you?

Now read it
God your an idiot!! It's not a Yahoo News article, it's an AP article. Oh wait..your just trolling aren't you?..Ya got me, I bit

You linked Yahoo, no?

Your Yahoo article claims if Trump has a problem he should go to the courts, yes?

He has....and yer a fckn asshat

Democrat or Republican is irrelevant. Cheating on elections became normal since at least Bush Baby Junior. After that cheating and birthplace and paedophile gangs and playing cigars & garages in the White House and all sorts of scandals are all that's left of American politics. The U.S. scoffs at Third World Nations for their primitive structure and non-democratic behaviour ...... but just look at the U.S. today: Primitive and non-Democratic.

A birther AND Q-army?

I didn't know they made you. You're like the Nike Moon Shoe....but with roller skates too!

Even some republicans are getting tired of all this whining about stolen elections..finally. Trump calls for disenfranchising American voters, but his tweets are toothless
Who are these nameless Republicans?
Rep. Adam Kinzinger, a Republican from Illinois, tweeted that the president's claims of fraud are “getting insane.” If Trump has “legit” concerns about fraud, they need to be based on evidence and taken to court, Kinzinger said, adding, “STOP Spreading debunked misinformation.” + Rubio and Romney
Romney and Rubio sounded more supportive and not against. It's how Yahoo spins it.

Even some republicans are getting tired of all this whining about stolen elections..finally. Trump calls for disenfranchising American voters, but his tweets are toothless
Who are these nameless Republicans?
Rep. Adam Kinzinger, a Republican from Illinois, tweeted that the president's claims of fraud are “getting insane.” If Trump has “legit” concerns about fraud, they need to be based on evidence and taken to court, Kinzinger said, adding, “STOP Spreading debunked misinformation.” + Rubio and Romney
Romney and Rubio sounded more supportive and not against. It's how Yahoo spins it.
The said Trump should tone it down unless he actually has proof that will stand up in court and whining like a little baby is not proof.

The American people will reject Joe Biden's Presidency at every turn. You think Trump had a hard time? Biden will get it worse.

Then I suggest you just sit back and allow the rest of us to have our government. You had your shot and blew it. Or you can go ape shit and we can pass laws to lock your butts up. You wanted to fire up the camps for us. Maybe we can do the same for you when you come to take back what you think is yours by devine law.

Did you?

Our education system is and has been shit for quite a long time so I guess that includes A LOT OF PEOPLE....

A birther AND Q-army?

I didn't know they made you. You're like the Nike Moon Shoe....but with roller skates too!
What are you talking about? Do you know what a scandal is?

I plan on buying a customized face mask myself stating that the Democrat stole the election--------
So people can see the butthurt from a dozen paces away?

A birther AND Q-army?

So you weren't refering to the birther conspiracy and the Q-anon nonsense with your references to 'cheating and birthplance and paedophile gangs'?

Let's make it worse.

If Biden steals this election, Harris/Xi are illegitimate. Refuse to recognize them as our rulers.

I plan on buying a customized face mask myself stating that the Democrat stole the election--------

A birther AND Q-army?

So you weren't refering to the birther conspiracy and the Q-anon nonsense with your references to 'cheating and birthplance and paedophile gangs'?
Yeah, I don't get how people dog on a group that's trying to out pedophiles....still trying to figure out why Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington managed to commit suicide, shortly before they were supposed to release a documentary over chid sex trafficking...doesn't make sense...people seem to want to "off" themselves when involved in things like this...

Are you being told to set the narrative by a disgruntled loser lacking evidence?

Trumpian lemmings nearing the cliff's edge.

{

SAN ANTONIO, Texas, October 27, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) — Undercover journalists have discovered election fraud on a potentially massive scale in Texas, as voters are bribed and coaxed to vote for Democrats — including changing votes on the ballot.

Project Veritas today released a new video, documenting one woman in particular who claimed that she was “bringing at least at least 7,000 votes to the polls.”

Raquel Rodriguez from San Antonio, who officially works for a homosexual Republican candidate for Congress, Mauro Garza, is secretly a ballot chaser, bribing and coercing voters to change their ballot in favor of Democratic candidates.

The video remains unclear at times. It seems Rodriguez aims to get Democrats into the White House, as well as other positions, while also helping Republican Mauro Garza get elected to Congress. Rodriguez mentioned she intends to “flip all these Dems, but I got to flip them only for him,” meaning Garza.

}

A birther AND Q-army?

What does "referring to something" have to do with who I am or what I think?

Forum List

Back