If the Media and Hollywood Wanted a Punching Bag, They Got the Wrong Man

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
Let's face it, Trump is not punching bag. His counter-punch is extremely effective. He has, after all, KOed each and every one who's tried. It doesn't matter if you like him or not.

He's a man trapped in a toddler's emotonal maturity.
is not!

200.gif

He's a dream come true for the media !

More attention, more Drama, more ratings for the news .

Let's face it, Trump is not punching bag. His counter-punch is extremely effective. He has, after all, KOed each and every one who's tried. It doesn't matter if you like him or not.

Trump is more likely to knock out himself than one of his critics

His "counter punches" are of the order of magnitude of.....You're Fat

Oh yeah, Trump will punch back. The Democrats are used to weak milquetoasts like George Bush, Mitt Romney, and Paul Ryan. They have no idea. Trump loves a good fight. It's gonna be fun.

You're very bad at predictions. Don't make me prove it kid. :badgrin:

OK, tell me someone he hasn't KOed. Let's see, 2 political dynasties, the Dems, the Republican establishment, 18 Rep candidates, the Beast of course, the media, academia and Hollywood. There is almost literally no one left standing.

Yeah sure, he's knocked himself out silly.

Oh yeah, Trump will punch back. The Democrats are used to weak milquetoasts like George Bush, Mitt Romney, and Paul Ryan. They have no idea. Trump loves a good fight. It's gonna be fun.

Going to be? It already is:

New poll has Trump approval rating at 37%

You wanna fight? Get ready for the lumps.

Yes, Democrat Fake News Polls are very funny. Thanks for the laugh. :lmao:

:rolleyes:

Trumpster, I know this puts you out of your comfort zone, but how about a CONSTRUCTIVE response?

Is there a credible measure of public opinion that is to your taste?

Trumpster, I know this puts you out of your comfort zone, but how about a CONSTRUCTIVE response?

Completely underwhelmed by Fake Polls. Movin on...

Completely underwhelmed by Fake Polls. Movin on...

This has been another fun episode of trying to reason with a Trumpster.

Poll conducted by Quinnipiac, the same one that had Hillary 5 points ahead on Nov. 7. :lol:

They've gone butt-hurt insane. So don't bother trying to reason with em. They can't get enough of their Fake News and polls. I think it's great entertainment. I'm seriously enjoying the butt-hurt madness. :)

Forum List

Back