If the Media and Hollywood Wanted a Punching Bag, They Got the Wrong Man

Oh yeah, Trump will punch back. The Democrats are used to weak milquetoasts like George Bush, Mitt Romney, and Paul Ryan. They have no idea. Trump loves a good fight. It's gonna be fun.

Going to be? It already is:

New poll has Trump approval rating at 37%

You wanna fight? Get ready for the lumps.
Poll conducted by Quinnipiac, the same one that had Hillary 5 points ahead on Nov. 7. :lol:
They have to be embarrassed, but perhaps not as bad as CNN.

Oh yeah, Trump will punch back. The Democrats are used to weak milquetoasts like George Bush, Mitt Romney, and Paul Ryan. They have no idea. Trump loves a good fight. It's gonna be fun.

Poll conducted by Quinnipiac, the same one that had Hillary 5 points ahead on Nov. 7. :lol:

There was no national poll by Quinnipiac on Nov 7th.

Got something real?

They've gone butt-hurt insane. So don't bother trying to reason with em. They can't get enough of their Fake News and polls. I think it's great entertainment. I'm seriously enjoying the butt-hurt madness. :)
There's no reasoning with them but it's a lot of fun to rub their nose in the truth.

You have to have a conscience to be embarrassed. I mean these people voted for Hillary Clinton for God sake. She's the most corrupt Presidential Candidate in history. They don't have consciences.

You have to have a conscience to be embarrassed. I mean these people voted for Hillary Clinton for God sake. She's the most corrupt Presidential Candidate in history. They don't have consciences.

It is so much fun watching you neanderthals jerk each other off. Like a 3 legged dog show.

It is so much fun watching you neanderthals jerk each other off. Like a 3 legged dog show.

You sick, kid. Better get some treatment for that BHDS (Butt Hurt Derangement Syndrome). :cuckoo:

Let's face it, Trump is not punching bag. His counter-punch is extremely effective. He has, after all, KOed each and every one who's tried. It doesn't matter if you like him or not.

Trump is more likely to knock out himself than one of his critics

His "counter punches" are of the order of magnitude of.....You're Fat

You're very bad at predictions. Don't make me prove it kid. :badgrin:

Well RW did predict Hillary in a landslide.

Hillary went out with a whimper.

Let's face it, Trump is not punching bag. His counter-punch is extremely effective. He has, after all, KOed each and every one who's tried. It doesn't matter if you like him or not.

Yeah, i went easy on em. I could go back and dig up all the absurd predictions, but that ain't me.

Yeah, i went easy on em. I could go back and dig up all the absurd predictions, but that ain't me.
Good for you. Be kind to your 3-footed friends, the 4th of course being securely ensconced it their mouths.

Good for you. Be kind to your 3-footed friends, the 4th of course being securely ensconced it their mouths.

Nah. Its up their asses.

He is going have to grow a skin and learn to ignore because ridiculing the president is my right and is a form of patriotism. If he keeps responding it will only get worse.

Forum List

Back