If the Media had Vetted Obama Like They Did Carson, They Might Have Found This

None of the links in the OP work.

This works, just went to it.
Pres. Barack Obama - Editor of the Harvard Law Review - Has No Law License???

As did this one.
Sweet: Obama did NOT "hold the title" of a University of Chicago law school professor. - Chicago

You just have to push the right 'follow the link' buttons, dude.

I a m sure even a libtard can handle that.

You understand that WordPress is a free, anonymous blog hosting site, not a "credible" media source, right?

You understand that WordPress is a free, anonymous blog hosting site, not a "credible" media source, right?

Do you have contrary evidence or is ad hominem all you got?

I'm not sure you understand what the phrase "ad hominem" means, but yes, I sure do have "contrary evidence". Take your pick:

The Obamas’ Law Licenses
Taking License
Barack and Michelle Obama Law Licenses are Voluntarily Retired and Inactive Status-Truth!

I'm not sure you understand what the phrase "ad hominem" means, but yes, I sure do have "contrary evidence". Take your pick:

The Obamas’ Law Licenses
Taking License
Barack and Michelle Obama Law Licenses are Voluntarily Retired and Inactive Status-Truth!

Yes, I do understand what "ad hominem" means and it is a reference to a logical fallacy where instead of refuting facts you claim that the sources is untrustworthy, hence 'attacking the messenger' instead of the facts presented. You libtards do it all the time.

Abd we are supposed to trust Grogan to tell us what the actual facts are behind the Obamas not having law licenses? A tool from the Dailey Machine?

Dont make me laugh. Corruption in Illkinois is about the only state where the corruption surpasses New York, Pennsylvania and Massachusetts all together.

there was a lot brought out on Obama that if the people had a chance to see it all... I think they would have thought twice about the thug.

the problem I saw and I see it more clearly now. Is Obama and this administration THREATENED anyone who released anymore information on him. Just like he used OUR OWN government against WE THE PEOPLE in the IRS. Look how the BLM went after ONE ranchers with 200 armed Federal agents, and we saw the threats first hand if someone went against him they were threatened with some kind of misconduct charges. Even ones in his own party...

this was the most horrible man you could have found to put in charge of our country and now we are PAYING dearly for it. just look at our colleges, they (progressive/democrats) have stirred up hate amongst the people (take Hispanics, now Muslims, homosexuals, etc) by using them for their CLASS WARFARE by releasing LIES even if they needed. Look at the ones hurled at Donald Trump that turned out to be lies. Look at the ones about Mr. Carson that turned out to be lies. Of course it helps when they have a LAMESTREAM media that is chocked full of left leaning jerks so called, reporters.

I hope the people have had enough and we need to pray we get through this last year of him and his slimy party. I think the people are going to be shocked when they find out everything that has been altered, covered up about Obama.

Last edited:
there was a lot brought out on Obama that if the people had a chance to see it all... I think they would have thought twice about the thug.

the problem I saw and I see it more clearly now. Is Obama and this administration THREATENED anyone who released anymore information on him. Just like he used OUR OWN government against WE THE PEOPLE in the IRS. Look how the BLM went after ONE ranchers with 200 armed Federal agents, and we saw the threats first hand if someone went against him they were threatened with some kind of misconduct chargers. Even ones in his own party...

this was the most horrible man you could have found to put in charge of our country and now we are PAYING dearly for it. just look at our colleges, they (progressive/democrats) have stirred up hate amongst the people (take Hispanics, now Muslims, homosexuals, etc) by using them for their CLASS WARFARE by releasing LIES even if they needed. Look at the ones hurled at Donald Trump that turned out to be lies. Look at the ones about Mr. Carson that turned out to be lies. Of course it helps when they have a LAMESTREAM media that is chocked full of left leaning jerks so called, reporters.

I hope the people have had enough and we need to pray we get through this last year of him and his slimy party. I think the people are going to be shocked when they find out everything that has been altered, covered up about Obama.
Obama: a proven communist, a traitor and a Christian hating bigot.

the problem I saw and I see it more clearly now. Is Obama and this administration THREATENED anyone who released anymore information on him. Just like he used OUR OWN government against WE THE PEOPLE in the IRS. Look how the BLM went after ONE ranchers with 200 armed Federal agents, and we saw the threats first hand if someone went against him they were threatened with some kind of misconduct chargers. Even ones in his own party...

Comunist, traitor and Christian hating bigot......but when America was asked, wouldn't you rather have a Republican?
They voted HELL NO.......TWICE

Comunist, traitor and Christian hating bigot......but when America was asked, wouldn't you rather have a Republican?
Only because they were promised free stuff.

Yeah, we have reached that point where the urban criminal syndicates, after taking over the Dimmicratic Party with FDR back int he 1930's have now take over the DC political establishment entirely, to include the establishment GOP.

Now they openly buy votes and engage in other forms of voter fraud and the GOP lets them get away with it because of a thirty year old court order, lol

Don't forget the left wing media and voter fraud

1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a “lawyer”. He surrendered his license back in 2008 in order to escape charges he lied on his bar application. A “Voluntary Surrender” is not something where you decide “Gee, a license is not really something I need anymore, is it?” and forget to renew your license. No, a “Voluntary Surrender” is something you do when you’ve been accused of something, and you ‘voluntarily surrender” your license five seconds before the state suspends you.s.

Debunked years ago- Jimmie- do keep up with the news- this is 2010 smears being recycled.

Taking License

This is incorrect: Barack Obama did not "surrender" his law license. Like Michelle, Barack Obama had no need for an active law license for the work in which he was engaged, so in February 2007 (after announcing his candidacy for the presidency) he chose to have his law license placed on “voluntarily inactive” status, and after becoming president he opted to change his status to “voluntarily retired.” Neither of the Obamas was irrevocably stripped of their law licenses through the action of "surrendering" them.

James Grogan, deputy administrator and chief counsel for the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois, affirmed that the Obamas were "never the subject of any public disciplinary proceedings," and the Illinois State Bar Association continues to list Barack and Michelle Obama as Honorary Members of that organization.

Take away the propaganda from someone like JB and I bet he'd turn to dust. It seems to be the only thing holding him together.

The question is, will he be honest enough to admit that he posted a flat-out lie?

Jimmie has posted crap like this before- and I have yet to see him own up to posting flat out lies.

The Obamas’ Law Licenses
Taking License

Yes, I do understand what "ad hominem" means and it is a reference to a logical fallacy where instead of refuting facts you claim that the sources is untrustworthy, hence 'attacking the messenger' instead of the facts presented. You libtards do it all the time.

Abd we are supposed to trust Grogan to tell us what the actual facts are behind the Obamas not having law licenses? A tool from the Dailey Machine?

Dont make me laugh. Corruption in Illkinois is about the only state where the corruption surpasses New York, Pennsylvania and Massachusetts all together.

:lol:

I swear to god, I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

Do you not see the irony of complaining that I'm attacking your anonymous blog site as a "source" and then turning around and attacking my (significantly more legitimate) sources?

What is it about Conservative wing nuts like Jimmie that he feels like its okay to lie just because he is lying about Obama?

the problem I saw and I see it more clearly now. Is Obama and this administration THREATENED anyone who released anymore information on him. .

LOL- except idiots like yourself kept posting all of the lies about Obama- and no one ever tried to stop you from posting your lies.

Since 2008 Birthers and others have posted a series of lies- just like the one Jimmie posted in the OP- and no one has ever attempted to stop them.

Ridicule you- yes.

But no one is preventing you from lying your ass off about Obama.

The Obamas’ Law Licenses
Taking License

Do you not see the irony of complaining that I'm attacking your anonymous blog site as a "source" and then turning around and attacking my (significantly more legitimate) sources?

Jimmie is irony proof and fact averse.

What is it about Conservative wing nuts like Jimmie that he feels like its okay to lie just because he is lying about Obama?
I'm just gauging the man by his actions, so crucify me, bitch, lol.

The Obamas’ Law Licenses
Taking License

You give me a Democrat hack as the honest source that there is nothing untoward in the Obamas surrendering their license to practice law, but the Dailey Machine in Chicago is notorious for such hijinks. I am not saying it cannot be true, I am saying that if I had to bet one were true, I would bet that Grogan is lying his ass off.

I am not claiming that I have made an argument that Grogan is proven wrong, but I am saying that the weight of the evidence does not suggest anyone should believe him about the direction the wind is blowing.

Forum List

Back