If the president is not safe, no one is safe.

President Trump can’t protect his own family. Why trust him to protect yours? Vote Biden / Harris for President.

Oh so you think Biden/Harris can protect you from the virus?? If you do your one dumb fuck. Its a pandemic shit for brains. Nothing controls it.
This ain’t the 18th century, jack. We understand how to manage, prevent and treat infectious diseases.

OMG You could prevent the virus? You could stop the pandemic? Hell you should sign up. They would pay you a fortune for your knowledge.

I guess you are better than the CDC. LOL
Just about every other country on Earth has done a better job than Trump at mitigating the spread of the disease.

Trump is a total failure. A disaster. A disgrace. He has the blood of 200,000 Americans (and climbing) on his hands.

And your full of shit. Trump has done a great job and the Chinese have the blood of 200,000 Americans on their hands along with everyone else who has died.

Its a pandemic shit for brains. It kills. They predicted 3.2 million deaths for our country and thank god it didn't come to that.

You can't control a pandemic. No one can. You just keep on with your pie in the sky that someone could have done a better job.

You sure are an ass.

Because Trump doesn't listen to the original team. He just put a radiologist in charge of the coronavirus task force, that advocates NOT wearing masks.
Who were Biden listening to when he called the life-saving travel bans 'Xenophobic'?

Who were the Democrats listening to when they authored legislation to block them?

Who were the Democrats listening to when they said there was nothing to the virus?

Who was Pelosi listening to when she said, 'Visit China Town'?

Who was Pelosi listening to when she decided to break the law and go get a 'rinse and blow'...without wearing a mask?

Who was Cuomo listening to when, after he publicly declared the elderly were more likely to die from the virus than anyone, he decided to pack nursing homes with virus-infected patients?

And Trump didn't tell them to nor did he ever say by federal authority your law doesn't apply.
Actually Trumps spokeswoman said that.

I'm still waiting for the link I asked for earlier on that.
hahahahahahahaha link, too fking funny, he's a demofk, he has no link. he's a poop thrower.

"Slow the testing down, please."

maroon.jpg
Yer trying too hard, kid. :itsok:

This virus is going to run its course. Should the president hold rallies? Should people go to restaurants? Should families have gatherings? Should supermarkets remain open? Should protesters go to cities to protest? Who knows how this will play out?

This election is not going to be the end of it.

Anyone who thinks Trump should have hid under his bed since March is either an absolute coward or a liar. He has a nation to run. He cant hide under his bed for a year.

I already posted a link proving my claims correct. I don't care WTF you post, it has nothing to do with the claims I made and proved.
We went through this last time. All you did is claim you posted something, and told people they look for it themselves, without any help.

And when they found your post, it didn't say what you claimed. And your answer was they must not have found the post you were talking about and to keep looking.

Well, either post it, or STFU. We won't chase our tails trying to find a post that doesn't say what you claim.
Once again you demonstrate you are too lazy, too dumb, or both, to read thru a thread and keep up. My link is there. The fact you can't navigate the board isn't my problem, Simpleton.

The president and first lady have tested positive for Covid-19; there is little doubt that no one is safe. We are in a state of attack from a foe that comes disguised like a Trojan Horse. It makes every friend an enemy. It hides in apparently innocuous places and delivers itself covertly via the overt tendencies of its targets to gather in groups. It is the ultimate superweapon and it appears to have the footprint of human engineering. It has an unnerving unnatural aspect to it. Did someone open a Pandora’s box?

Wouldn’t that be the real story? Why is the 600-pound gorilla in the room ignored? Does anyone have any idea what gain-of-function research is? Pathogens exist in nature, but the majority are random and fail to reach pandemic proportions because they lack the necessary connections to attach themselves to the mechanisms of cellular structure that are in place to defeat them with immune responses. What if bioresearch could use DNA technology to weave and combine special connecting abilities from other viruses into new viruses so they could circumvent nature?

What would happen if a Frankenstein scenario like this got out of hand? No need to wonder; it is happening right before our eyes. When the President of the United States is not safe, no one is safe. We are playing with fire on this issue because this is an election year in our country and partisans are using the intended or unintended release of crafted bioweapon research for political advantage while the economic destruction of our country unfolds like a slow rumbling wrecking ball.

Whether someone wears a mask or not has very little relevance in the way of protection because there is no effective physical barrier to contact or airborne plague that is on the march 24 hours a day in every corner of society. There are too many variables in the mix and the poison just lurks waiting for any lapse in human judgement which is inevitable.

Can we turn to science to save us? First we have to realize that science is what has attacked us. This is not just a national threat, it is a global threat and if the human species is going to survive there are certain ethical protocols that must be followed and this business about we have to do it because others are doing it will take us down.

What pisses me off, sir, is how a "bug" engineered in a Chinese lab made its way to our President's lungs. What pisses me off even more is China is not a smoking crater or the world's largest newly paved parking lot (yet).

I already posted a link proving my claims correct. I don't care WTF you post, it has nothing to do with the claims I made and proved.
We went through this last time. All you did is claim you posted something, and told people they look for it themselves, without any help.

And when they found your post, it didn't say what you claimed. And your answer was they must not have found the post you were talking about and to keep looking.

Well, either post it, or STFU. We won't chase our tails trying to find a post that doesn't say what you claim.
what is it you need exactly? I'm happy to do the search you're incapable of doing. what is it you're looking for?

President Trump can’t protect his own family. Why trust him to protect yours? Vote Biden / Harris for President.

Oh so you think Biden/Harris can protect you from the virus?? If you do your one dumb fuck. Its a pandemic shit for brains. Nothing controls it.
This ain’t the 18th century, jack. We understand how to manage, prevent and treat infectious diseases.

OMG You could prevent the virus? You could stop the pandemic? Hell you should sign up. They would pay you a fortune for your knowledge.

Can’t do it by myself. We need everyone to work together.

No you can't and neither can anyone else. It will take a vaccine to tame this virus and it takes years to get a vaccine approved.

Just about every other country on Earth has done a better job than Trump at mitigating the spread of the disease.

Trump is a total failure. A disaster. A disgrace. He has the blood of 200,000 Americans (and climbing) on his hands.

Right, because he had the ability to stop a worldwide virus and didn't. He must have lost his cape or couldn't find a phone booth to change or something. Let me show you how stupid you people on the left sound with that claim:

Over 200,000 Americans died from the flu during the two terms of DumBama. Why didn't he stop it? Why didn't he tell people to wear masks and create a law that everybody must get the flu shot?

See how stupid that sounds?

I can't wait until President Trump is back on the campaign trail in 2 weeks crediting Hydroxychloroquine for his speedy recovery.

Libnut heads will explode. :banana:

And your full of shit. Trump has done a great job and the Chinese have the blood of 200,000 Americans on their hands along with everyone else who has died.

Its a pandemic shit for brains. It kills. They predicted 3.2 million deaths for our country and thank god it didn't come to that.

You can't control a pandemic. No one can. You just keep on with your pie in the sky that someone could have done a better job.

Carry on clueless.
Nope. Wrong. Trump said that the 15 people who were sick would soon be zero. He blew the whole thing off.

This revisionist horseshit you and Trump are trying to peddle doesn't fly.

Let me refresh your memory:

Feb. 26: “Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. … When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done."

Premature ejaculations of success. Mission Accomplished!

“Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. ... And this is their new hoax.”

No one is going to forget Trump called this pandemic a hoax.

“We’re the number one travel destination anywhere in the world, yet we have far fewer cases of the disease than even countries with much less travel or a much smaller population.”

Point out to a Trump supporter today that we have the most cases and the most deaths in the world and watch them spin, spin, spin.

“With approximately 100,000 CoronaVirus cases worldwide, and 3,280 deaths, the United States, because of quick action on closing our borders, has, as of now, only 129 cases (40 Americans brought in) and 11 deaths.”

Quick action? Not allowing SOME Chinese to come here, and then doing NOTHING for the next two months. How'd that work out?

“We did an interview on Fox last night, a town hall. I think it was very good. And I said: ‘Calm. You have to be calm. It’ll go away.' ”

Mental masturbation Magical thinking. Trump's favorite activity.

March 7: “We’re doing very well and we’ve done a fantastic job.”

Mission Accomplished!

“So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!”

Trump would be in even deeper trouble if his followers actually started thinking.

March 10: “And it hit the world. And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”

Victory! Mission Accomplished!

March 29: “So you’re talking about [worst-case scenarios of] 2.2 million deaths, 2.2 million people from this. And so if we could hold that down, as we’re saying, to 100,000 — it’s a horrible number, maybe even less — but to 100,000. So we have between 100 and 200,000, and we altogether have done a very good job."

Mission Accomplished!

May 14: “If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases.”

Stunning illogic. This was actually Trump's strategy for the first two months after our first case in the US. Don't test anybody. Let it spread uncontained so we have no idea where it is and where it is going. That is when Trump became a mass murderer.

June 15: “If we stopped testing right now, we’d have very few cases, if any.”

It takes seven pounds of brain damage to suffer from this kind of magical thinking. The man is a hazard to the American people. Seriously. He wants the virus to spread completely unmonitored, untracked, and uncontrolled. THIS is why we have the most deaths on the planet by far.

No you can't and neither can anyone else. It will take a vaccine to tame this virus and it takes years to get a vaccine approved.
Tell that to South Korea.

This virus is going to run its course. Should the president hold rallies? Should people go to restaurants? Should families have gatherings? Should supermarkets remain open? Should protesters go to cities to protest? Who knows how this will play out?

This election is not going to be the end of it.
the only way to stop it is to kill all people. doing what you said would do exactly that. that is the demofk plan.

tell them what?

Carry on clueless.
Nope. Wrong. Trump said that the 15 people who were sick would soon be zero. He blew the whole thing off.

This revisionist horseshit you and Trump are trying to peddle doesn't fly.

Let me refresh your memory:

Feb. 26: “Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. … When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done."

Premature ejaculations of success. Mission Accomplished!

“Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. ... And this is their new hoax.”

No one is going to forget Trump called this pandemic a hoax.

“We’re the number one travel destination anywhere in the world, yet we have far fewer cases of the disease than even countries with much less travel or a much smaller population.”

Point out to a Trump supporter today that we have the most cases and the most deaths in the world and watch them spin, spin, spin.

“With approximately 100,000 CoronaVirus cases worldwide, and 3,280 deaths, the United States, because of quick action on closing our borders, has, as of now, only 129 cases (40 Americans brought in) and 11 deaths.”

Quick action? Not allowing SOME Chinese to come here, and then doing NOTHING for the next two months. How'd that work out?

“We did an interview on Fox last night, a town hall. I think it was very good. And I said: ‘Calm. You have to be calm. It’ll go away.' ”

Mental masturbation Magical thinking. Trump's favorite activity.

March 7: “We’re doing very well and we’ve done a fantastic job.”

Mission Accomplished!

“So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!”

Trump would be in even deeper trouble if his followers actually started thinking.

March 10: “And it hit the world. And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”

Victory! Mission Accomplished!

March 29: “So you’re talking about [worst-case scenarios of] 2.2 million deaths, 2.2 million people from this. And so if we could hold that down, as we’re saying, to 100,000 — it’s a horrible number, maybe even less — but to 100,000. So we have between 100 and 200,000, and we altogether have done a very good job."

Mission Accomplished!

May 14: “If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases.”

Stunning illogic. This was actually Trump's strategy for the first two months after our first case in the US. Don't test anybody. Let it spread uncontained so we have no idea where it is and where it is going. That is when Trump became a mass murderer.

June 15: “If we stopped testing right now, we’d have very few cases, if any.”

It takes seven pounds of brain damage to suffer from this kind of magical thinking. The man is a hazard to the American people. Seriously. He wants the virus to spread completely unmonitored, untracked, and uncontrolled. THIS is why we have the most deaths on the planet by far.

You are so full of shit its funny. Go try to impress someone else with this non knowledge.

Anyone who thinks Trump should have hid under his bed since March is either an absolute coward or a liar. He has a nation to run. He cant hide under his bed for a year.
Do you think there’s something essential about campaign rallies to the management of the country?

tell them what?
That they “tamed the virus” even though you said that’s impossible.

Forum List

Back