If the president is not safe, no one is safe.

President Trump can’t protect his own family. Why trust him to protect yours? Vote Biden / Harris for President.

Oh so you think Biden/Harris can protect you from the virus?? If you do your one dumb fuck. Its a pandemic shit for brains. Nothing controls it.
Seems to have protected his family and senior staff. Evidence is in results not faith.
hasn't reached me and I've been out and about, wearing a mask where I'm asked to. seems it doesn't want to attack me.
Yea well my dumb ass high school ex- buddy drives drunk all the time and hasn’t killed anyone yet. Matter of time.
and that's against the law. so is driving without a seat belt, driving distracted with a cell phone. and it is all against the law, so is speeding. everyone speeds, everyone.

Vehicle and Traffic law specifically says it does not apply to law enforcement while in the performance of their cuties, and while using lights and sirens. Same with ambulances and emergency vehicles.

Exactly. The same with the federal authorities.

The point: They're still breaking the law.
nope. you should perhaps contact the mayors and tell them they are allowing trump to break the law and that it infuriates you. Tell us how that goes.

I see you grasped the point. Trump broke the law requiring wearing masks for large gatherings.

It's not up to Trump to enforce local laws or have them enforced. If the mask police want to attend those events and pass out tickets, they are perfectly able to do so.

For those claiming Trump got this because he did not wear a mask.

I thought the mask was for others, not you.

I cant understand your stupid fucking pretzel logic.
Trump wears none and is around people that don’t wear them. He’s a moron and may have killed himself along with 200,000 other Americans.
WOW...

A fact-less hyperbole pile of shit...

Tell me how Joe Biden did denying the travle ban at first telling everyone it was racist and xenaphobic... You fucking moron.. If we followed Bidens approch like he did with H1N1, waiting 6 months to act, millions would be dead today..
You posted a lie. Biden didn’t oppose anything and Trump didn’t institute a travel ban. Other than that.... nice shot into the woods.
You are a LIAR...

How about we get you some facts to chew on...

From your link “Exceptions were made for immigrants lawfully in the United States, immediate relatives of U.S. citizens and lawful immigrants, and several smaller groups.” Aka 40,000 exceptions.
You moron... People who were legally able to be here... they were quarantined if they showed any signs of infection as well... but you omit that fact...
Quarantine is for people who don’t have signs of infection but have been exposed. We did not do this.
yes we did. we did it since March. we shut down business to quarantine. So you're saying Cuomo didn't quarantine?

Trump wears none and is around people that don’t wear them. He’s a moron and may have killed himself along with 200,000 other Americans.
WOW...

Tell me how Joe Biden did denying the travle ban at first telling everyone it was racist and xenaphobic... You fucking moron.. If we followed Bidens approch like he did with H1N1, waiting 6 months to act, millions would be dead today..
You posted a lie. Biden didn’t oppose anything and Trump didn’t institute a travel ban. Other than that.... nice shot into the woods.
You are a LIAR...

From your link “Exceptions were made for immigrants lawfully in the United States, immediate relatives of U.S. citizens and lawful immigrants, and several smaller groups.” Aka 40,000 exceptions.
You moron... People who were legally able to be here... they were quarantined if they showed any signs of infection as well... but you omit that fact...
Quarantine is for people who don’t have signs of infection but have been exposed. We did not do this.
yes we did. we did it since March. we shut down business to quarantine. So you're saying Cuomo didn't quarantine?
You’re completely wrong.

The point: They're still breaking the law.
nope. you should perhaps contact the mayors and tell them they are allowing trump to break the law and that it infuriates you. Tell us how that goes.

I see you grasped the point. Trump broke the law requiring wearing masks for large gatherings.
nope, not at all, it's you saying it. I said if you feel so infuriated, contact the mayors and tell them. then get back to us on what they told you. Reading comprehension isn't your friend.

WOW...

You are a LIAR...

You’re completely wrong.
I'm completely right. prove me wrong. are you saying all of those commercial ads are wrong? holy fk dude, it's everyone. remote work has been in effect since March 6. Never came out of it. but do prove me wrong.

21 million people lost jobs because business shut down. so now you're telling me businesses didn't shut down? dude no one can help your kind of stupid.

So Chris Cuomo didn't quarantine himself even though he said he did?

Every Pro athlete who tested positive was quarantined. every fking one. They shut down sports for three months.

Last edited:

WOW...

You are a LIAR...

You’re completely wrong.
I'm completely right. prove me wrong.
I can’t because you’re not capable of rational thought.

WOW...

You are a LIAR...

You’re completely wrong.
you're incapable because I'm right. it's that simple. I have facts, they're all on my position. you have zip and your inability to provide is my evidence that you have nothing. that makes me even more correct, even though I was anyway.

WOW...

You are a LIAR...

You’re completely wrong.
you're incapable because I'm right. it's that simple.
No. You don’t know what you’re talking about and you’ll never learn.

WOW...

You are a LIAR...

You’re completely wrong.
you're incapable because I'm right. it's that simple.
No. You don’t know what you’re talking about and you’ll never learn.
I'm completely fluent in my assessment. so much so you have no way to defend your position. tell me which one you want evidence on from my list. I'm happy to send you a link. Can you say that?

here see how many links back me

you truly enjoy losing a debate.

Dems: Hey, let’s all follow the guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID.
Reps: No! We don’t want to wear masks because reasons.

Trump gets virus
Masks aren’t very effective when they aren’t worn.

Masks don’t help when it can enter through your eyes or from you touching your face or mouth.

Lots to correct here but masks prevent contagious people from spreading virus laden droplets. They may prevent some inhalation. Ocular infections are hypothesized and at worst far less likely than inhaling viral particles and also reduce frequency of touching your mouth.

Nothing is 100%, but combining several factors to reduce spread results in a substantial improvement.

Why did masks become so political?
Per the CDC ‘s own findings. Only 2% of air flow is blocked by a surgical or cloth mask. The rest escapes through the fabric or out the sides ( which is obvious since if you wear any type of glasses they will fog when wearing mask). And since the virus is airborne the virus can enter through your eyes.

Masks offer little protection.

Trump gets virus

Masks don’t help when it can enter through your eyes or from you touching your face or mouth.

Lots to correct here but masks prevent contagious people from spreading virus laden droplets. They may prevent some inhalation. Ocular infections are hypothesized and at worst far less likely than inhaling viral particles and also reduce frequency of touching your mouth.

Nothing is 100%, but combining several factors to reduce spread results in a substantial improvement.

Per the CDC ‘s own findings. Only 2% of air flow is blocked by a surgical or cloth mask. The rest escapes through the fabric or out the sides ( which is obvious since if you wear any type of glasses they will fog when wearing mask). And since the virus is airborne the virus can enter through your eyes.

Masks aren’t intended to stop airflow. If they did, it would prevent you from breathing, not a good thing. Masks are intended to prevent droplets which carry virus particles which they do at up to 90% efficiency.

Trump gets virus

they offer no protection, it's a myth. no study ever done. lies, lies, lies and nothing but lies, lies, lies, and still we have lies, lies, lies.

Masks are a placebo.. This virus, dry, is about 0.1 microns in size. Our best mask is the N-95 and filters out 1.5 Microns. This is like trying to stop a tennis ball with a 2' x 2' holed net. All our masks do is slow the virus a little. Inevitably, we will either breath it in and contract this virus or we will touch some thing that has the virus and then touch our mucous membranes around our eyes, nose and mouth, which is how we humans contract most viruses. wearing a mask increases this risk as most do not know how to properly put on or take off a mask.

Look up Gore-tex. It's a miracle fabric that stops water droplets from penetrating, while letting water vapor through.

Masks work to keep the virus IN, not to keep it OUT. And if everybody kept the virus IN, there would be no virus OUT for others to breathe or touch.
Most of the masks people are wearing are homemade.
At most they prevent 2% airflow. The rest escapes.

the bastards in the media and the Democrat party (i repeat myself) couldn't take down Trump, so the Kung Flu Virus definitely won't!

Forum List

Back