"IF" the Vaccines were working--------------people wouldn't be catching the virus right guys?

It should concern you that you're detached from the rest of us, but I know it won't.
I am my own person with a family who exists in a country where our health isn't your concern. No one asking for you assistance either. You go about your global world and dependencies, I'll stick to mine. again, you have no stats that can be validated, ever. I can make any stat I want and say it's so. there's that. Although, I don't have any claims, I just know for fact anyone posting numbers has no fking clue what they are actually posting. If the AP says so, it must be so, because they have no agenda. hhaahahahahaahahahaahahaha

When they tell you to hop in that box car, you'll jump right in.

The AP reports on data collected by the CDC when hospitals across the country send in their reports to them. The CDC then posts these numbers on their website and that's where these news reports are generated from. Funny how you turned something so routine into another dumb conspiracy theory. :laugh: :laugh:
data received at the CDC? hahahahahahahahahahahahaha name a hospital and let's check out the room occupancy rate. All bullshit, and you can't prove it no matter how much you feel the AP is your tool. Hospitals are hurting for business. They ignored patients for over fourteen months to falsefy wuhan counts. Enough people went to emergency rooms and hospitals and video'd the emptiness. all hog wash. You'll never be able to prove anything. Never.

Why would I need to prove it? You're the one making the claim that every hospital is lying. It's your job to prove your own claims, LMAO. If for example, you claim the earth is flat, then you need to prove it, :laugh::laugh:

Forum List

Back