If the whistleblower is John Bolton - would that strengthen or weaken the complaint?

I am not a Bolton fan - but I would analyze and evaluate with an open mind. However, I would prefer it be someone other than Bolton. What do you think?
The latest evidence being released supposedly shows the WB is a politically biased Biden Supporter...Bolton would make no less / more difference than if it were Hillary herself.
The latest evidence is the WB was hired to be a WB and got acting lessons on how to be a better performer.
Ukraine whistleblower’s lawyers work for group that offers to pay officials who leak against Trump
Evidence?

Really?

Well damn..post it!

It's a name that most people won't know.

By definition though, They are not a whistle blower

I am not a Bolton fan - but I would analyze and evaluate with an open mind. I would prefer it be someone other than Bolton. What do you think?

Strengthen. But the person is a Democrat according to sources.
According to the WHITE HOUSE
Herr Lesh. Welcome back.
Never went anywhere scumbag

Don’t talk to yourself like that. Even though it’s true.

I am not a Bolton fan - but I would analyze and evaluate with an open mind. However, I would prefer it be someone other than Bolton. What do you think?

Yep i was totally wrong in suspecting john bolton was even close to being any kind of loyal patriot ...was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt cause I liked his diplomatic style

If it was him typical move from a globo homo inc deep state rat uni party neo con

Is he the lefts mortal enemy :20:

Oh I get it
I am not a Bolton fan - but I would analyze and evaluate with an open mind. I would prefer it be someone other than Bolton. What do you think?

Herr Lesh. Welcome back.

.I get it... You're 12 and using daddy's computer

Yep i was totally wrong in suspecting john bolton was even close to being any kind of loyal patriot ...was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt cause I liked his diplomatic style

If it was him typical move from a globo homo inc deep state rat uni party neo con

Is he the lefts mortal enemy :20:
I highly doubt it was Bolton but man you folks are quick to throw anyone under the bus huh?

The whistle blower gas been identified as a left-leaning Biden-supporting Intel Agency holdover....

HOW does this in any way begin to come close to desctibing Bolton????

Oh I get it
Herr Lesh. Welcome back.

.I get it... You're 12 and using daddy's computer

You don’t get anything. You’re a Leftist, Herr Lesh.

What sources, Tramp himself?

Yeah you’re real objective. Go away.

So no sources, go away boy!

Google is your friend.

What sources, Tramp himself?

Yeah you’re real objective. Go away.

So no sources, go away boy!

Google is your friend.

Not yours though!!!

You missed the irony...

If it is John Bolton (likely)... then the source of the accusation would be based on a man the Democrats have hated even longer than Trump, and have accused him of lying numerous times.

Wouldn't that be ironic if the same man is who the Dems will align with?

Forum List

Back