If the whistleblower is John Bolton - would that strengthen or weaken the complaint?

the whistleblower has to be working for the govt right now, that's why they need ''protection'' from being fired, or being harassed, by the higher ups in govt, so it can't be coats or bolton imo.

it could be bolton or coats were the first hand people that pushed the whistleblower to come forward with the W/B ''protection'' because coats and bolton were forced to sign a non disclosure agreement by Trump admin before they were hired? But I dunno?? :dunno:

what we do know is partisanship matters naught when the Trump appointed IG and intel community watchdog, claimed the whistleblower complaint was CREDIBLE and was URGENT, which triggered the IG report/whislr B's complaint, SHALL be forwarded to the intel committees in congress within 7 days. This IG since appointed by Trump has worked 9 whistleblower cases since hired, and THIS whistleblower complaint is the only one he has designated as URGENT....

Good info, however without whistleblower protection - the person could be prosecuted even if not currently working for the government. Trump and Barr would certainly push for that.
YEAH, they most certainly could and likely would...

the vindictive, vengeful Trump would do that....as he has done with anyone else that were investigating his wrong doings...

But what I am saying is the whistleblower protection act for the intelligence community that this is being filed under, is an ACT that is protection for the Intelligence community's active workers,ie FBI, CIA etc....is my understanding? Bolton would not be part of that, whether he still worked there or not,would he??

Personally, I don't care who it is - so long as the information is verified as "credible and urgent" regarding national security - which has reportedly already been verified by Trump's appointed Inspector General

Lakhota
Just curious... If the WB's complaint, the transcript of the call and the testimony of the WB all fall flat like Mueller's work will you accept it?

Personally, I don't care who it is - so long as the information is verified as "credible and urgent" regarding national security - which has reportedly already been verified by Trump's appointed Inspector General

Lakhota
Just curious... If the WB's complaint, the transcript of the call and the testimony of the WB all fall flat like Mueller's work will you accept it?

Funny. Mueller's work did NOT fall flat. The House continues to actively investigate it.

the whistleblower has to be working for the govt right now, that's why they need ''protection'' from being fired, or being harassed, by the higher ups in govt, so it can't be coats or bolton imo.

it could be bolton or coats were the first hand people that pushed the whistleblower to come forward with the W/B ''protection'' because coats and bolton were forced to sign a non disclosure agreement by Trump admin before they were hired? But I dunno?? :dunno:

what we do know is partisanship matters naught when the Trump appointed IG and intel community watchdog, claimed the whistleblower complaint was CREDIBLE and was URGENT, which triggered the IG report/whislr B's complaint, SHALL be forwarded to the intel committees in congress within 7 days. This IG since appointed by Trump has worked 9 whistleblower cases since hired, and THIS whistleblower complaint is the only one he has designated as URGENT....

Good info, however without whistleblower protection - the person could be prosecuted even if not currently working for the government. Trump and Barr would certainly push for that.
YEAH, they most certainly could and likely would...

the vindictive, vengeful Trump would do that....as he has done with anyone else that were investigating his wrong doings...

But what I am saying is the whistleblower protection act for the intelligence community that this is being filed under, is an ACT that is protection for the Intelligence community's active workers,ie FBI, CIA etc....is my understanding? Bolton would not be part of that, whether he still worked there or not,would he??

I clearly see your point. I am not knowledgeable enough to comment on the act. Thank you.

Some food for thought:

Who is the whistle-blower?
The whistle-blower has yet to be publicly identified, so all we know is that they’re a member of the U.S. intelligence community. On Friday, an “official briefed on the matter” told CNN that the whistle-blower “didn’t have direct knowledge of the communications” and that their concerns “came in part from learning information that was not obtained during the course of their work, and those details have played a role in the administration’s determination that the complaint didn’t fit the reporting requirements under the intelligence whistle-blower law.” The whistle-blower is being represented by attorney Andrew Bakaj.

Some of Trump’s allies have seized on this alleged lack of “direct knowledge” to discredit the whistle-blower, but “a source close to the whistle-blower’s legal team” disputed the unnamed official’s characterization, saying the intelligence community’s inspector general would not accept “thirdhand disclosures.”

Did the whistle-blower report anything else?
Nothing the whistle-blower flagged in the complaint has been made public, but Inspector General Michael Atkinson told lawmakers that it raised concerns about multiple actions. It’s not yet clear if Trump’s July 25 call with Zelensky was the central — or only — focus of the complaint.

Everything We Know About Trump’s Ukraine Whistle-blower Scandal

Same prediction I made last night. It is someone who supports a Dem candidate, other than Biden. Someone wanted to hurt Biden and secondarily Trump without going after either directly.

I am not a Bolton fan - but I would analyze and evaluate with an open mind. I would prefer it be someone other than Bolton. What do you think?

Strengthen. But the person is a Democrat according to sources.

The only person who has said that the person was a Dem was Trump. And, right on cue, all you supporters are parroting it. I think it would be funny as hell if it was Bolton.

I am not a Bolton fan - but I would analyze and evaluate with an open mind. I would prefer it be someone other than Bolton. What do you think?

The only person who has said that the person was a Dem was Trump. And, right on cue, all you supporters are parroting it. I think it would be funny as hell if it was Bolton.

Bullshit. If it was not Trump and the whistleblower is a Democrat do you promise to leave this board forever?

It would not mean anything if it was Bolton. He is a war monger. But you like him. I understand.

I am not a Bolton fan - but I would analyze and evaluate with an open mind. However, I would prefer it be someone other than Bolton. What do you think?
The latest evidence being released supposedly shows the WB is a politically biased Biden Supporter...Bolton would make no less / more difference than if it were Hillary herself.
The latest evidence is the WB was hired to be a WB and got acting lessons on how to be a better performer.
Ukraine whistleblower’s lawyers work for group that offers to pay officials who leak against Trump

Forum List

Back