If there is a God...

You are kidding, right?

Do you know that they can't even identify where consciousness resides in the brain? It's not understood how clusters of neurons from the diverse regions of the brain collaborate to form consciousness. There's no evidence that there is one site for consciousness. They think it is truly a collective neural effort.

And you are still going to play games, bro? C'mon. Elevate your game and have a real discussion.

And still you refuse to define the evolutionary advancement you are talking about. "Elevate your game"? If you can't provide a definition for the basic premise of your argument, perhaps you are the one who need to "elevate your game." ;)

Also, yet again, what does it matter if consciousness is the most "evolutionary advanced" thing humanity is aware of? How does that make it the most "evolutionary advanced" thing in the universe? Are you honestly trying to claim that humanity is aware of everything in the universe to know that nothing else could be more "evolutionary advanced"?
It matters because it is true and it goes to my point that creation of intelligence is the purpose of the universe.

My worldview doesn't require me to ignore the reality around me. No wonder you get "F"'s.

Aren't you ignoring the fact that you don't know what is in most of the universe? Or is that not reality for some reason?

And you still have not explained what you mean by "evolutionary advanced." Does it mean the most complex? Highest on the food chain?
Behold the Most Complicated Object in the Known Universe

Did you miss the use of the phrase "known universe"? Do you understand that indicates the most complicated object that humanity is aware of, and not the most complicated object in the entire universe? Are you also aware that the words "complicated" and "advanced" are not the same? I've asked you repeatedly how you are defining "evolutionary advanced." Does this mean you are defining it to mean "complicated"?

There's also the fact that this statement is most likely a bit flippant, and does not adequately define the terms being used. For example, are the brains of other animals all less complex than a human brain? I've seen the long finned pilot whale estimated to have twice as many neurons in the cerebral cortex as humans.
How is object being defined? Wouldn't an entire human being be more complex than just a human brain? What about the population of the planet, made up of billions of humans, not to mention all the other life forms? Wouldn't the Earth be more complex than just a brain?

But again, however object and complexity are being defined, that quote from Kaku is about the known universe. I am pretty confident that Mr. Kaku would readily admit there are vast amounts of things in the universe that humanity does not know about.
Intelligence is the most advanced thing that has evolved from the universe.

Other than other intelligence you can't postulate anything which would be more advanced.

You make nit picky arguments.

Peewee herman?

Is that you?
At least least you kept your sense of humour after having your theories be totally shot down.

lol.. it may seem that way to you but I assure you it only seems that way.

But seriously Taz, or should I say Peewee, "I know you will, but I'm not" ? What, are you in the sixth grade? No one who survives puberty says shit like that...ever.

Do you really need more evidence that you died a very long time ago...

I don't.

Think about it. If God is the God of the living and you see no evidence for God, and you haven't matured past the level of an elementary school boy, what does that imply?

A + B = ........ C'mon man, think!

You can do it!
Well, at least you acknowledge that it seems to everyone that your theories have been shot down, that's a very good start. :clap2:

A + B = an invisible superbeing in another dimension that murdered nearly all of humanity, including babies, in a flood it created because it gave humans something and they used it.

amirite or AMIRITE!!!!! :biggrin:

No Taz, you are proving my theories. Thats whats actually happening. You died a very long time ago and are stuck in that age like a kid who keeps getting left back when others proceed to learn new things and develop more sophisticated ways of thinking and expression..

Shit, you'll never understand that, let me rephrase.

In other words, you have a terrible case of the cooties.

WTF happened to you in grade school?
Ok, I'll play, what theories of yours have I proven? :popcorn:

Is this your first day here? did you read the last post? still nothing??

ok, so you like to play hide and seek...

Let me tell you something that you probably didn't learn before you died.

When you close your eyes other people can still see you.

At least least you kept your sense of humour after having your theories be totally shot down.

But seriously Taz, or should I say Peewee, "I know you will, but I'm not" ? What, are you in the sixth grade? No one who survives puberty says shit like that...ever.

I don't.

Think about it. If God is the God of the living and you see no evidence for God, and you haven't matured past the level of an elementary school boy, what does that imply?

You can do it!
Well, at least you acknowledge that it seems to everyone that your theories have been shot down, that's a very good start. :clap2:

A + B = an invisible superbeing in another dimension that murdered nearly all of humanity, including babies, in a flood it created because it gave humans something and they used it.

No Taz, you are proving my theories. Thats whats actually happening. You died a very long time ago and are stuck in that age like a kid who keeps getting left back when others proceed to learn new things and develop more sophisticated ways of thinking and expression..

C'mon, gimme some theories that I proved of yours. Lay 'em out for everyone to see. We'll wait.

I don't.

You can do it!

C'mon, gimme some theories that I proved of yours. Lay 'em out for everyone to see. We'll wait.

Damn, I don't know how to break this to you Taz, but anyone with eyes to see already sees.

Last edited:

Damn, I don't know how to break this to you Taz, but anyone with eyes to see already sees.
C'mon Big Boy, you made the claim, let's hear them. Start with the first one. Which claim of yours did I prove first?

C'mon Big Boy, you made the claim, let's hear them. Start with the first one. Which claim of yours did I prove first?

chillax Taz.

I am bringing you back to life after a several decade long dirt nap.

Its a process. You've wasted decades playing children's games, hiding even when no one is looking for you.

Suddenly you are in a hurry?

chillax Taz.

Its a process. You've wasted decades playing children's games, hiding even when no one is looking for you.

C'mon brah, back SOMETHING up. I'm BEGGING you! :biggrin:

chillax Taz.

right, lol...

So far I have made some unusual claims about the bible, Jesus, the subjects of the law, the living and the dead, the figurative nature of the language used in sacred writ and connected it all to actual realities demonstrated daily courtesy of people like you proving that the Law of God remains in full force.

even so, you act like you do not have the ability to retain information, have absolutely no inkling about whats going on, and keep asking me to repeat myself as if you do not have eyes to see, ears to hear, and are not among the living.

Seriously brah, what do you think that I have to back up that you haven't already backed up for me in spades?

Last edited:

chillax Taz.

right, lol...

So far I have made some unusual claims about the bible, Jesus, the subjects of the law, the living and the dead, the figurative nature of the language used in sacred writ and connected it all to actual realities demonstrated daily courtesy of people like you proving that the Law of God remains in full force.

even so, you act like you do not have the ability to retain information, have absolutely no inkling about whats going on, and keep asking me to repeat myself as if you do not have eyes to see, ears to hear, and are not among the living.

Seriously brah, what do you think that I have to back up that you haven't already backed up for me?
God. All you've shown so far is a book. Nothing concrete.

chillax Taz.

right, lol...

Seriously brah, what do you think that I have to back up that you haven't already backed up for me?
Sure Taz, if thats all that you can see.

Back in reality, what I have shown is concrete enough for a jury to either convict or acquit a person in a court of law.

And still you refuse to define the evolutionary advancement you are talking about. "Elevate your game"? If you can't provide a definition for the basic premise of your argument, perhaps you are the one who need to "elevate your game." ;)

Also, yet again, what does it matter if consciousness is the most "evolutionary advanced" thing humanity is aware of? How does that make it the most "evolutionary advanced" thing in the universe? Are you honestly trying to claim that humanity is aware of everything in the universe to know that nothing else could be more "evolutionary advanced"?
It matters because it is true and it goes to my point that creation of intelligence is the purpose of the universe.

My worldview doesn't require me to ignore the reality around me. No wonder you get "F"'s.

Aren't you ignoring the fact that you don't know what is in most of the universe? Or is that not reality for some reason?

And you still have not explained what you mean by "evolutionary advanced." Does it mean the most complex? Highest on the food chain?

Did you miss the use of the phrase "known universe"? Do you understand that indicates the most complicated object that humanity is aware of, and not the most complicated object in the entire universe? Are you also aware that the words "complicated" and "advanced" are not the same? I've asked you repeatedly how you are defining "evolutionary advanced." Does this mean you are defining it to mean "complicated"?

There's also the fact that this statement is most likely a bit flippant, and does not adequately define the terms being used. For example, are the brains of other animals all less complex than a human brain? I've seen the long finned pilot whale estimated to have twice as many neurons in the cerebral cortex as humans.
How is object being defined? Wouldn't an entire human being be more complex than just a human brain? What about the population of the planet, made up of billions of humans, not to mention all the other life forms? Wouldn't the Earth be more complex than just a brain?

But again, however object and complexity are being defined, that quote from Kaku is about the known universe. I am pretty confident that Mr. Kaku would readily admit there are vast amounts of things in the universe that humanity does not know about.

Other than other intelligence you can't postulate anything which would be more advanced.

My argument may be nit picky, but it is also true. Humanity does not know about what is in most of the universe.

Also, describing the brain as the most complex object in the known universe seems to be one of those phrases that gets tossed around a lot without being really thought about much. How is complex being defined? How is object being defined?

Do you have some sort of moral opposition to acknowledging "nit picky" arguments, even if they are correct? :p

"...the most evolved part of the brain and the seat of our sensations, actions, and consciousness.

- and the seat of our ...

who is our, christian not to mention the brain is not the composite of physiology required for living beings as we know them to exist. there is no brain in existence in the universe without physiology and would not constitute a Spirit.

images

where in your doctrine is consciousness, sensation and actions of Flora found, fraud. the Almighty's favorite Tree beckons your response ...

chillax Taz.

right, lol...

Sure Taz, if thats all that you can see.

Back in reality, what I have shown is concrete enough for a jury to either convict or acquit a person in a court of law.
Acquittal for lack of evidence. Thanks for clearing that up.

To clarify, make him post the text of the link. Do not click it....

If he doesn't post the content, then the link is something to stay away from.
I have some pretty good security on my PC. I can't remember the last time I clicked a link and had any problems. My PC automatically scans the link and warns me if there might be a problem. Not that I'd click on any of his links anyway.

My argument may be nit picky, but it is also true. Humanity does not know about what is in most of the universe.

Also, describing the brain as the most complex object in the known universe seems to be one of those phrases that gets tossed around a lot without being really thought about much. How is complex being defined? How is object being defined?

Do you have some sort of moral opposition to acknowledging "nit picky" arguments, even if they are correct? :p
You mean besides being irrelevant and a waste of time?

Forum List

Back