If there is a God...

To clarify, make him post the text of the link. Do not click it....

If he doesn't post the content, then the link is something to stay away from.
I have some pretty good security on my PC. I can't remember the last time I clicked a link and had any problems. My PC automatically scans the link and warns me if there might be a problem. Not that I'd click on any of his links anyway.

Ok, good luck with that! :) Be careful....

To clarify, make him post the text of the link. Do not click it....

If he doesn't post the content, then the link is something to stay away from.
I have some pretty good security on my PC. I can't remember the last time I clicked a link and had any problems. My PC automatically scans the link and warns me if there might be a problem. Not that I'd click on any of his links anyway.

Ok, good luck with that! :) Be careful....
I think I'm good. I have something called Advanced System Care. It's a suite of programs that keep your PC running smoothly and protects against malware and all that. It has an active link scanner that blocks attack websites. Can't remember the last time I had a serious virus. The worst I've gotten was tracking cookies and stuff like that. Besides, I scan my PC once a day with at least three different security programs. ASC, AVG, and Housecall, by Trend Micro.

There's about as much evidence for a god as there's evidence that I am a "natural" born male and not some female playing you clowns like a doll.

How the fuck would you know? There's no physical evidence or proof for either. It is FAITH! Faith isn't evidence for shit.

Faith is built on answers to prayer, notable changes in one's behavior, process of thought, lifestyle, and life choices... Also unexplainable events that redirect a believer along different pathways cannot be approached as coincidental but rather providential. Faith is hopeful and not disparaging. Faith is persistent and without malice.

Faith is built on answers to prayer, notable changes in one's behavior, process of thought, lifestyle, and life choices... Also unexplainable events that redirect a believer along different pathways cannot be approached as coincidental but rather providential. Faith is hopeful and not disparaging. Faith is persistent and without malice.
Faith is the belief is something unprovable.

You believe in evolution, don't you? That has not been proven. Yet you have faith in it.

You believe in evolution, don't you? That has not been proven. Yet you have faith in it.
No, I think that evolution is the leading theory. No faith required. Sorry, you lose.

No, I think that evolution is the leading theory. No faith required. Sorry, you lose.
Since GOD created the Universe and various KINDS ----- evolution is wrong and you miss out! A believer plus GOD is a majority.

Faith is the belief in something not yet visible ---- not unprovable.

Yep. Scientists believe in subatomic forces that they can't see. There are also the universal physical constants. Not only are they invisible, they are immaterial. Yet they affect the material universe. Where did they come from? Scientists haven't got a clue, and they never will. The universe is the result of non physical forces. Why do they exist?

Since GOD created the Universe and various KINDS ----- evolution is wrong and you miss out! A believer plus GOD is a majority.
Why can't god have created evolution? It would make sense.

Nope. Gravity is invisible and no faith needed. Please try again.

Yep. Scientists believe in subatomic forces that they can't see. There are also the universal physical constants. Not only are they invisible, they are immaterial. Yet they affect the material universe. Where did they come from? Scientists haven't got a clue, and they never will. The universe is the result of non physical forces. Why do they exist?
So because we don't yet know everything, that points to an invisible superbeing in another dimension that nobody has ever seen or been to? Quite cartoonish, I would say.

So because we don't yet know everything, that points to an invisible superbeing in another dimension that nobody has ever seen or been to? Quite cartoonish, I would say.
No. It is because of what I do know that leads me to my conclusion.

No. It is because of what I do know that leads me to my conclusion.
You have no real proof, we've been through this before. Or do you have something new to offer?

How is it any worse than your belief that the universe created itself? Talk about cartoonish. LOLOL!

What we do know is that there is the scientific law of cause and effect. Nothing happens without something or someone else causing it to happen. That's what science demonstrates beyond any doubt whatsoever. Now tell me. Who or what caused the universe to exist? I think it was God. Who or what do you think is responsible?

How is it any worse than your belief that the universe created itself? Talk about cartoonish. LOLOL!
Never said that. But I know, you have nothing so you have to make something up. Anything else?

What we do know is that there is the scientific law of cause and effect. Nothing happens without something or someone else causing it to happen. That's what science demonstrates beyond any doubt whatsoever. Now tell me. Who or what caused the universe to exist? I think it was God. Who or what do you think is responsible?
If it was god, according to you "Nothing happens without something or someone else causing it to happen", something had to have made god.

If it was god, according to you "Nothing happens without something or someone else causing it to happen", something had to have made god.
Your ignorance is appalling.

Forum List

Back