If there is a God...

Anyway, you might want to define "evolutionary advanced" before you say anything about it self evident.

You don't realize you are the most evolutionary advanced creation in the universe? Really?

You think there is something else? What would it's attributes be? A higher intelligence? A cosmic structure?

You don't realize that you can only observe a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of the universe? Really?

You don't think you need to define something if you want to make claims about it? What makes something evolutionarily advanced? Is it the amount of changes it has undergone within a species? The number of different species that can be traced back through history? The length of time a species has survived on the Earth? The number of organ systems, or organs, a creature has?

How can I tell you if something is more evolutionarily advanced if I don't know just what you mean by that term?
Ding stuck his head in the ocean the other day and declared there are no sharks whales or tardigrades in there because he didn’t see any

You don't realize that you can only observe a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of the universe? Really?

You don't think you need to define something if you want to make claims about it? What makes something evolutionarily advanced? Is it the amount of changes it has undergone within a species? The number of different species that can be traced back through history? The length of time a species has survived on the Earth? The number of organ systems, or organs, a creature has?

How can I tell you if something is more evolutionarily advanced if I don't know just what you mean by that term?
Let's do a thought exercise. What would the attributes be of something that was more evolved than humans?

Tell me what attribute you would think it would possess that would make you think it was more advanced?

Surely you can name something, right?

I'm not sure how I would define evolutionary advancement, other than comparing a species that survives versus one that does not. That is because, despite your claims otherwise, evolution is not some sort of straight-line path toward a particular trait.

I might say a species has a more advanced technology, maybe even a more advanced intelligence, but more evolved? That is a phrase without a clear meaning. Just look at how many times I've asked you to define evolutionarily advanced, and you have neglected to do so. :D

So, yet again, how do you define this evolutionary advancement you keep talking about?
You are kidding, right?

Do you know that they can't even identify where consciousness resides in the brain? It's not understood how clusters of neurons from the diverse regions of the brain collaborate to form consciousness. There's no evidence that there is one site for consciousness. They think it is truly a collective neural effort.

And you are still going to play games, bro? C'mon. Elevate your game and have a real discussion.

And still you refuse to define the evolutionary advancement you are talking about. "Elevate your game"? If you can't provide a definition for the basic premise of your argument, perhaps you are the one who need to "elevate your game." ;)

Also, yet again, what does it matter if consciousness is the most "evolutionary advanced" thing humanity is aware of? How does that make it the most "evolutionary advanced" thing in the universe? Are you honestly trying to claim that humanity is aware of everything in the universe to know that nothing else could be more "evolutionary advanced"?
It matters because it is true and it goes to my point that creation of intelligence is the purpose of the universe.

My worldview doesn't require me to ignore the reality around me. No wonder you get "F"'s.

Aren't you ignoring the fact that you don't know what is in most of the universe? Or is that not reality for some reason?

And you still have not explained what you mean by "evolutionary advanced." Does it mean the most complex? Highest on the food chain?

Let's do a thought exercise. What would the attributes be of something that was more evolved than humans?

Tell me what attribute you would think it would possess that would make you think it was more advanced?

I'm not sure how I would define evolutionary advancement, other than comparing a species that survives versus one that does not. That is because, despite your claims otherwise, evolution is not some sort of straight-line path toward a particular trait.

I might say a species has a more advanced technology, maybe even a more advanced intelligence, but more evolved? That is a phrase without a clear meaning. Just look at how many times I've asked you to define evolutionarily advanced, and you have neglected to do so. :D

So, yet again, how do you define this evolutionary advancement you keep talking about?
You are kidding, right?

Do you know that they can't even identify where consciousness resides in the brain? It's not understood how clusters of neurons from the diverse regions of the brain collaborate to form consciousness. There's no evidence that there is one site for consciousness. They think it is truly a collective neural effort.

And you are still going to play games, bro? C'mon. Elevate your game and have a real discussion.

And still you refuse to define the evolutionary advancement you are talking about. "Elevate your game"? If you can't provide a definition for the basic premise of your argument, perhaps you are the one who need to "elevate your game." ;)

Also, yet again, what does it matter if consciousness is the most "evolutionary advanced" thing humanity is aware of? How does that make it the most "evolutionary advanced" thing in the universe? Are you honestly trying to claim that humanity is aware of everything in the universe to know that nothing else could be more "evolutionary advanced"?
It matters because it is true and it goes to my point that creation of intelligence is the purpose of the universe.

My worldview doesn't require me to ignore the reality around me. No wonder you get "F"'s.

Aren't you ignoring the fact that you don't know what is in most of the universe? Or is that not reality for some reason?

And you still have not explained what you mean by "evolutionary advanced." Does it mean the most complex? Highest on the food chain?

People don't even know where or what most of the universe that constitutes reality even is..

If being evolutionary advanced meant living in perfect harmony with the natural world in a relatively unchanged form for millions of years, many species are already far more evolutionary advanced than humans..

If being evolutionary advanced meant having a highly developed intelligence, ding has a very long way to go...

Last edited:

You are kidding, right?

People don't even know where or what most of the universe that constitutes reality even is..

If being evolutionary advanced meant living in perfect harmony with the natural world in a relatively unchanged form for millions of years, many species are already far more evolutionary advanced than humans..

If being evolutionary advanced meant having a highly developed intelligence, ding has a very long way to go...
"People don't even know where or what most of the universe that constitutes reality even is.." But you're sure that there's an invisible superbeing in another dimension who drowned nearly all of humanity and who even gives a shit what you do? Hmmm...

You are kidding, right?

"People don't even know where or what most of the universe that constitutes reality even is.." But you're sure that there's an invisible superbeing in another dimension who drowned nearly all of humanity and who even gives a shit what you do? Hmmm...

Did you get angry at God when you were read the story of little red riding hood because the big bad wolf ate grandma?

Did you get angry at God when you were read the story of little red riding hood because the big bad wolf ate grandma?
God's not in that fairy tale, he's in the one about all the babies that got drowned in a worldwide flood because they were bad, bad babies.

God's not in that fairy tale, he's in the one about all the babies that got drowned in a worldwide flood because they were bad, bad babies.
geez, sounds like a real meanie..

What do you say we should we do about it?

act like jackasses captain kangaroo?

I know you will, but I'm not. I'll just keep asking my pointed questions until someone has a real answer.

I know you will, but I'm not. I'll just keep asking my pointed questions until someone has a real answer.
Peewee herman?

Is that you?

they do (all) seem to be the uncluttered mind set hob refers to as being necessary in searching for life in the Everlasting and the Almighty - as though they already know and are just passing time to get there.

what the desert religions seem oblivious to, as they claim they have the answer for.

Peewee herman?

Is that you?
At least least you kept your sense of humour after having your theories be totally shot down.

You are kidding, right?

Behold the Most Complicated Object in the Known Universe

Peewee herman?

Is that you?
At least least you kept your sense of humour after having your theories be totally shot down.

lol.. it may seem that way to you but I assure you it only seems that way.

But seriously Taz, or should I say Peewee, "I know you will, but I'm not" ? What, are you in the sixth grade? No one who survives puberty says shit like that...ever.

Do you really need more evidence that you died a very long time ago...

I don't.

Think about it. If God is the God of the living and you see no evidence for God, and you haven't matured past the level of an elementary school boy, what does that imply?

A + B = ........ C'mon man, think!

You can do it!

Last edited:

You are kidding, right?

Behold the Most Complicated Object in the Known Universe

Did you miss the use of the phrase "known universe"? Do you understand that indicates the most complicated object that humanity is aware of, and not the most complicated object in the entire universe? Are you also aware that the words "complicated" and "advanced" are not the same? I've asked you repeatedly how you are defining "evolutionary advanced." Does this mean you are defining it to mean "complicated"?

There's also the fact that this statement is most likely a bit flippant, and does not adequately define the terms being used. For example, are the brains of other animals all less complex than a human brain? I've seen the long finned pilot whale estimated to have twice as many neurons in the cerebral cortex as humans.
How is object being defined? Wouldn't an entire human being be more complex than just a human brain? What about the population of the planet, made up of billions of humans, not to mention all the other life forms? Wouldn't the Earth be more complex than just a brain?

But again, however object and complexity are being defined, that quote from Kaku is about the known universe. I am pretty confident that Mr. Kaku would readily admit there are vast amounts of things in the universe that humanity does not know about.

Never click a Ding link.

He's suddenly got ribbons and gold bars for donating. Hi five dingbat! Way to go!

But trust me, don't trust his links, he's evil in his attempts to turn you. And he will lure you like the serpent. ;-)

Or put shit on your computer...

To clarify, make him post the text of the link. Do not click it....

If he doesn't post the content, then the link is something to stay away from.

Peewee herman?

Is that you?

But seriously Taz, or should I say Peewee, "I know you will, but I'm not" ? What, are you in the sixth grade? No one who survives puberty says shit like that...ever.

I don't.

Think about it. If God is the God of the living and you see no evidence for God, and you haven't matured past the level of an elementary school boy, what does that imply?

You can do it!
Well, at least you acknowledge that it seems to everyone that your theories have been shot down, that's a very good start. :clap2:

A + B = an invisible superbeing in another dimension that murdered nearly all of humanity, including babies, in a flood it created because it gave humans something and they used it.

amirite or AMIRITE!!!!! :biggrin:

Peewee herman?

Is that you?

I don't.

You can do it!
Well, at least you acknowledge that it seems to everyone that your theories have been shot down, that's a very good start. :clap2:

A + B = an invisible superbeing in another dimension that murdered nearly all of humanity, including babies, in a flood it created because it gave humans something and they used it.

No Taz, you are proving my theories. Thats whats actually happening. You died a very long time ago and are stuck in that age like a kid who keeps getting left back while others proceed to learn new things and develop more sophisticated ways of thinking and expression..

Shit, you'll never understand that, let me rephrase.

In other words, you have a terrible case of the cooties.

WTF happened to you in grade school?

Last edited:
Peewee herman?

Is that you?

I don't.

You can do it!

No Taz, you are proving my theories. Thats whats actually happening. You died a very long time ago and are stuck in that age like a kid who keeps getting left back when others proceed to learn new things and develop more sophisticated ways of thinking and expression..

Shit, you'll never understand that, let me rephrase.

In other words, you have a terrible case of the cooties.

WTF happened to you in grade school?
Ok, I'll play, what theories of yours have I proven? :popcorn:

Forum List

Back