If this had been bunch of white thugs. I know you leftards would go crazy

Oh what a fun game [MENTION=27995]Uncensored2008[/MENTION]! Let's look at some of the REPUBLICAN quotes from the very article in the OP!

"Here's a dark confession: I am INCREDIBLY racist. I love living in a place with almost no black people. I moved from Los Angeles where you never knew what could happen - and if something did happen, it would probably be a black that did it. Now I am grateful for my mostly homogenous population and my peace of mind."

Can't find this quote on the site. I'm pretty sure you're lying and made it up - you are a pile of shit after all...

But I did find;

{I don't care what color of skin someone has if they attack me. I care that they are attacking me.}

Funny how you failed to post it...

So, Beating People Unconscious Is A GAME Now. FYI. - Chicks on the Right - Chicks on the Right SO<Beating People Unconscious Is A GAME Now. FYI. from what I see it is a bunch of black thugs targeting white people for NO reason just for a game. If the rules were reversed on how much outrage out there.. Where is this outrage

I love the next story, where Playboy Magazine advocates violent rape of conservative women.

{I've obviously had my head in the sand a bit these past few days, what with meeting the Governor and all. But, I heard about this article in Playboy magazine (that's since been pulled due to obvious outrage), and I just had to post about it in light of some of the "feminism" discussion we've had in the past 24 hours. It's a heinous little piece written by a dude named Guy Cimbalo and it was called -- are you ready for this? -- "So Right - It's Wrong -10 Conservative Women We'd Love to Hate-Fuck"}

Playboy - Please Stick to Boobs and Shut Up Already - Chicks on the Right - Chicks on the Right

Hate-Fuck? I believe that is usually called "rape."

But in today's brave world of the far left - rape is a good thing, as long as the victim is white and conservative.

The time for civility with the left is coming to a close.

What is weird about that is Hugh's daughter is the head of Playboy magazine.

Oh what a fun game [MENTION=27995]Uncensored2008[/MENTION]! Let's look at some of the REPUBLICAN quotes from the very article in the OP!

"Here's a dark confession: I am INCREDIBLY racist. I love living in a place with almost no black people. I moved from Los Angeles where you never knew what could happen - and if something did happen, it would probably be a black that did it. Now I am grateful for my mostly homogenous population and my peace of mind."

Can't find this quote on the site. I'm pretty sure you're lying and made it up - you are a pile of shit after all...

But I did find;

{I don't care what color of skin someone has if they attack me. I care that they are attacking me.}

BYTHESIGN posted that one....its the 11th comment down and got TWO plusses. You owe TheOldSchool an apology.

Sounds like a challenge. I block hate sites where I'm at, but I'll have to take a look at TP and CD when I get home to see what the comments look like...

"Now there's some fckng nggrs. I'm gonna start carrying again."

"Send these little "thugs" down to south Alabama. They'll find out what "knockout" really means!"

"The answer: They have been given "PERMISSION" by comrade 0bumas regime that supports thugs, criminals and killings to put fear into white people who keep them in slavery. The 0buma regime supports ALL terrorism." <-- was this one you Uncensored?

"This is happening more frequently now and is blacked out by the mainstream news. Don't look for Eric Holder to do anything. We live in a scary nation that won't control it's thug culture." <-- or maybe this is you?

Your a pile of shit!? better hope a dog named uncensored does not eat you, or you have parvo and pass it on.

But I did find;

Comment #11 from a user named "bythesign" big guy. Put on you're reading glasses.

EDIT - Oh just saw bodecea found it for me thanks! As for the quote you posted UC, I'm sure you won't be posting the comments you find on your "hate" sites condemning these thugs. That would make it harder to peddle your hack ideology right?

Last edited:
What is weird about that is Hugh's daughter is the head of Playboy magazine.

Not so weird.

This is advocating violence against enemies of the party - pretty common for democrats and the press.

Leftists advocating violence against women who hold views not approved by the party is SOP.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
Morons will be morons. I'm not sure color is an issue.

The tendency to be animals is color blind.

The willingness to justify the acts is not. The story here is the corrupt press labeling it "a game."

Moonglow said he had a cousin who did the same, notice that my (snide) comment on it was to the effect that his cousin is in prison? Point being, people who act like this belong in prison.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back