If Trump fired the special prosecutor, how would Trumpsters react?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The PURPOSE of the question was to find out if Sessions had communicated with any Russians during the campaign as part of Trump's team

AND THE ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION IS YES, SESSIONS DID COMMUNICATE WITH RUSSIANS, DESPITE HIS DENIALS DURING AND AFTER THE CONFIRMATION HEARINGS.

To this day we have no explanation from Sessions what those meeting were about.

This lead to his RECUSAL:

I have now decided to recuse myself from any existing or future investigations of any matter relating in any way to the campaigns for president of the United States.

The fact that he was part of the campaign was the reason for his recusal, nothing more.

Friend says Trump is considering 'terminating' Mueller

I can predict the responses:

"Well, he's the president! He has that power!"

"There's nothing to investigate anyway!"

Right Trumpsters just think they know everything there is to know about the case.

1) How about Trump just let the investigation vindicate him if he has done no wrong doing?

2) Why aren't ANY congressional republicans backing him up on this?

Mueller is a Democrat hack appointed by an Obozo leftover and he's stacking his staff with leftist donors. Of course he should be fired!
As always, you rightards are woefully uninformed. Mueller is a registered Republican and was appointed director of the FBI by republican president.

Robert Mueller: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Getting nervous? :badgrin:

Funny how they forgot to mention that he worked for Comey when Comey was the Asst. AG.

You think Trump's current assistant Attorney General didn't know that when he recommended Mueller?

Just pointing out the incompleteness of the story.

You moron... that's exactly what the Benghazi hearings did.

According to you the GOP could still be investing Hillary - without condemnation from anyone - just as long as they say the words, "Although we have found nothing, THE INVESTIGATION IS STILL ON-GOING'.

THAT is what the Democrats are doing now.

UNLIKE WITH THE TRUMP WITCH HUNT - which has produced NO EVIDENCE, the Benghazi Hearings DID provide 'evidence' of incompetence / improper judgment / poor decision-making. Snowflakes such as yourself are just to Intellectually and Partisanly DISHONEST to admit it...

...unless you are claiming that leaving Americans in Benghazi after every other nation pulled their people out, after 2 terrorist attacks on the compound resulting in a 4 foot hole in the wall, after denying over 50 requests for more security, while knowing there is a pending terrorist attack coming on 9/11/12 (days away) was a completely acceptable course of action by the State Department. IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE CLAIMING? That is what happened.

look dip, the uranium thing has been TOTALLY DEBUNKED so many times its sad to even mention it ... get some new material.
YOU keep saying that over and over, but it has NOT been debunked. The Clinton Foundation received a large donation from a Russian Businessman who was part of this deal. Hillary did still have influence in the deal despite not being a major player and being the 'lynchpin'.

Bill was giving speeches for the KGB, Hillary's campaign manager received thousands of UN-REPORTED shares of Russian stock while 1/3rd of the board members on his company were prominent Russian businessmen with ties to the Kremlin / Putin, and his brother was working for the KGB Bank AND The Russian Spy agency that supposedly hacked the DNC's e-mails....ZERO INVESTIGATIONS INTO THESE RUSSIANL 'COLLUSION' CONNECTIONS, but here we are having to still suffer through the snowflake Trump witch hunts despite NO CRIME, NO COLLUSION, NO EVIDENCE, NO Trump Investigation...

Mueller is thick as thieves with Comey, picked DONORS for his team, and just picked Hillary Clinton's Clinton Foundation Lawyer to be part of his 'UN-BIASED' 'inquisition;.

This whole thing is now 1 big OFFICIAL F*ing Witch Hunt, and the Democrats are not even trying to hide it any more after Comey destroyed every false accusation they had during his testimony. Their only hope now is this stacked deck.

The Asst US AG and / or President Trump needs to shut this shit down NOW!

CNN Cuts Feed After Senator Objects to Clinton Foundation Atty Joining 'Independent' Counsel - Breitbart

Comey already cleared the Big Orange Head, that is why Big Orange is telling everyone that Comey is a liar.

Big Orange is melting down, and it's a b!tch to tweet, wearing a straight jacket.

I suppose that the straight jacket would explain the covfefe tweet.

You moron... that's exactly what the Benghazi hearings did.

According to you the GOP could still be investing Hillary - without condemnation from anyone - just as long as they say the words, "Although we have found nothing, THE INVESTIGATION IS STILL ON-GOING'.

THAT is what the Democrats are doing now.

UNLIKE WITH THE TRUMP WITCH HUNT - which has produced NO EVIDENCE, the Benghazi Hearings DID provide 'evidence' of incompetence / improper judgment / poor decision-making. Snowflakes such as yourself are just to Intellectually and Partisanly DISHONEST to admit it...

...unless you are claiming that leaving Americans in Benghazi after every other nation pulled their people out, after 2 terrorist attacks on the compound resulting in a 4 foot hole in the wall, after denying over 50 requests for more security, while knowing there is a pending terrorist attack coming on 9/11/12 (days away) was a completely acceptable course of action by the State Department. IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE CLAIMING? That is what happened.
What I'm saying is you should expect investigations into Trump/associates/Russia collusion to linger for years to come. Whining about it won't help you. The Republicans set the bar-- 8 investigations into any matter is not too many. Keep digging until you find something or until you win an election.

Mueller is thick as thieves with Comey, picked DONORS for his team, and just picked Hillary Clinton's Clinton Foundation Lawyer to be part of his 'UN-BIASED' 'inquisition;.

This whole thing is now 1 big OFFICIAL F*ing Witch Hunt, and the Democrats are not even trying to hide it any more after Comey destroyed every false accusation they had during his testimony. Their only hope now is this stacked deck.

The Asst US AG and / or President Trump needs to shut this shit down NOW!

CNN Cuts Feed After Senator Objects to Clinton Foundation Atty Joining 'Independent' Counsel - Breitbart
And there's more coming...

Russian Cyber Hacks on U.S. Electoral System Far Wider Than Previously Known

:dance:

What I'm saying is you should expect investigations into Trump/associates/Russia collusion to linger for years to come.
WHY?

No evidence EVER any crime or collusion was committed. No obstruction. So WHY should it go on? Because liberals are butt-hurt losers who can't move on, can't accept reality?

The ONLY 2 reasons this ever started is because Trump made the comment, 'I hope the Russians do hack Hillary's e-mails.

Snowflakes have proven they don't know what the hell those 2 words mean.
- According to Comey, 'I hope this blows over' equates to 'I order you to drop the case against Flynn' (despite no criminal act was ever discovered).

- According to snowflakes, 'I hope the Russians hack Hillary's e-mail' equates to "I am in league with the Russians, and we are at this very moment hacking Hillary's server / e-mails'.

upload_2017-6-13_15-1-3.jpeg

1 problem, dumbass...

There is no connection between Trump and any Russian Hackers - NEVER HAS BEEN. Attempting to link Obama to these attacks is yet another sign of extreme snowflake DESPERATION!

There IS a connection between Russian Hackers and SPIES and Hillary Clinton, though. Her campaign manager's brother was working for the KGB Bank and the spy agency that reportedly hacked into the DNC's e-mail. Why don't you drag Hillary's and her Campaign manager's ass in front of Congress and ask THEM about it?! :p

What I'm saying is you should expect investigations into Trump/associates/Russia collusion to linger for years to come.
WHY?

No evidence EVER any crime or collusion was committed. No obstruction. So WHY should it go on? Because liberals are butt-hurt losers who can't move on, can't accept reality?

The ONLY 2 reasons this ever started is because Trump made the comment, 'I hope the Russians do hack Hillary's e-mails.

Snowflakes have proven they don't know what the hell those 2 words mean.
- According to Comey, 'I hope this blows over' equates to 'I order you to drop the case against Flynn' (despite no criminal act was ever discovered).

- According to snowflakes, 'I hope the Russians hack Hillary's e-mail' equates to "I am in league with the Russians, and we are at this very moment hacking Hillary's server / e-mails'.

View attachment 132792
just to be clear factually, the Donald never made this statement:

Trump made the comment, 'I hope the Russians do hack Hillary's e-mails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back