If Trump has his property seized, he will seize the WH in 2024. Over 22,000 New Yorkers will be made unemployed.

Lowered tax status?

By overvaluing collateral to get a business loan?

Please explain.

You should have been careful to not get caught.

Lol
I never have been after forty years of doing it. Why Donald was dumb enough to get caught is a roll of the dice.

What gets me is that the Dems are trying to ruin Trump for a nothingburger victimless civil infraction - common way of doing business at these levels and where nobody else was ever charged - while making excuses and denials of Biden raking in millions for his family by selling out the country to Communists.
What gets me is how many "Americans" not only approve of what the politicians are doing to Trump, but actually encourage more of it.

All I did was get a speeding ticket.

I didn't hurt anyone. Nobody was injured. No victim.

Taking it to court.
Lots of people get speeding tickets. You weren’t singled out for it because you were the #1 political opponent to the Democrats, while other speeders got a pass.

I never have been after forty years of doing it. Why Donald was dumb enough to get caught is a roll of the dice.
It wasn't a matter of him "getting caught" as much as it was Letitia digging until she could find something to charge him with... for political expendiency.

Hell, her and Alvin Bragg both campaigned for their positions by pledging to "get Trump".

If that's not indicative of political persecution, I don't know what is.

Lots of people get speeding tickets.

Why? Their is no victim.

You weren’t singled out for it because you were the #1 political opponent to the Democrats, while other speeders got a pass.
How do you know?

My spouse, a Democrat, speeds all the time and never gets a ticket.

Do you think it would help me in court to run for office? I think that makes me above the law.

Imagine the ads Trump can run, "I lost my property to stand up for you. While those who haven't created a job in their lives looked to destroy me for political gain".

Over 22000 people employed and will be newly unemployed so that a radical New York "Attorney General" can apply some Stalinist tactics in a state that will be quickly losing their billionaires.

Regardless of the Marxists on this and other sites for whom history is a subject they avoided in school, this is about as UnAmerican as it gets.

View attachment 922105
Nah, AOC ran off Amazon and the roughly 25,000 jobs it would have brought, and they still like her.

This won’t change their minds either.

Nah, AOC ran off Amazon and the roughly 25,000 jobs it would have brought, and they still like her.

It might this time, since Mayor Adams is giving all the resources to the illegals now.

🤣

It wasn't a matter of him "getting caught" as much as it was Letitia digging until she could find something to charge him with... for political expendiency.

Hell, her and Alvin Bragg both campaigned for their positions by pledging to "get Trump".

If that's not indicative of political persecution, I don't know what is.
Evidently she alone could not research all the information someone had to squeal for the the private 411 to get to the DA, along with Trump Once CFO going to prison over it.

Are you going to employ the 22,000 who will be unemployed? Or perhaps they could just shift the free money given to illegal immigrants and help the newly unemployed New Yorkers? Is that the plan?

Reality check comrade, there are some working to destroy America. I am guessing they will succeed.
Trump Inc never paid it's unemployment insurance

AOC didnt have anything to do with it, other than opposing government handouts being given to an enormously profitable private corporation.

Forum List

Back