If Trump Is A Real Convicted Felon,...

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Then why do the police seem to show all signs of respect for him? They don't have any looks on their faces, they don't heckle him, and they even shake his hand at the end like he's some kind of hero.

Sure, one could argue that they're just acting professionally, but if they don't actually support him then why are they there in the first place then? 🤨 (Meanwhile Kamala probably has no respect for the police whatsoever as Trump points out here and probably plans on defunding then if elected.)

Trump is a convicted felon, but he is a former president. So he is getting more respect than the usual felon. The usual convicted felon would be sitting in jail waiting for his sentence.

Then why do the police seem to show all signs of respect for him? They don't have any looks on their faces, they don't heckle him, and they even shake his hand at the end like he's some kind of hero.

Sure, one could argue that they're just acting professionally, but if they don't actually support him then why are they there in the first place then? 🤨 (Meanwhile Kamala probably has no respect for the police whatsoever as Trump points out here and probably plans on defunding then if elected.)

Yes. He was found guilty on 34 felony counts and is awaiting sentencing, at this time. He is wanting to stall sentencing until after the elections, as it would look bad, if he got sentenced even to minimum, as the sentencing guideline per count range from 16 months to 4 years. That is just on the cases he has already lost. He has the rest of the trial pending, stalled until after the election.

Yes. He was found guilty on 34 felony counts and is awaiting sentencing, at this time. He is wanting to stall sentencing until after the elections, as it would look bad, if he got sentenced even to minimum, as the sentencing guideline per count range from 16 months to 4 years. That is just on the cases he has already lost. He has the rest of the trial pending, stalled until after the election.

So who are the victims again? I'll wait.

What is says is more about the police than it is about Trump.

But we know Trump chose as his VP a man who bragged that -

'I Hate the Police'​

'I Hate the Police'

So who are the victims again? I'll wait.
The people of New York, where the trial was held, in front of the jury that found him guilty on 34 out of 34 felony counts indicted. It is where Trump lived and conducted business. It was his responsibility to abide by that state's laws, that state being a financial center of the country, their laws are specific, detailed and often enforced. I think that is why he moved to Florida, as you can get away with more, further from the financial center of the country.

What is says is more about the police than it is about Trump.

But we know Trump chose as his VP a man who bragged that -

'I Hate the Police'​

'I Hate the Police'

This doesn't have anything to do with Vance.

Names? NY was the victim.

What does that even mean.

The people of New York, where the trial was held, in front of the jury that found him guilty on 34 out of 34 felony counts indicted.

How are they victims though?

I did but I don't remember any victim names listed.
usmb trump fraud 1.jpg

There is no "someone"

The prosecution is not claiming Mr. Trump defrauded somebody. You obviously have trouble understanding the indictment and prosecution's case so far.

there is your straw man.

So in other words you actually got nothing and are just wasting my time. Gotcha. 🙄

Forum List

Back