If Trump keeps lying, the American people are going to think he's crazy.

I remember a few years back when the theory was that if you were vocally against gay anything, you were obviously gay and trying to hide the fact by expressing your objections to being gay.
Considering that the liberals came up with this theory, it must be true because we all know that liberals are not capable of lying, we must then consider that this theory is true in all cases similar to the gay issue.
Taking that into consideration, And looking at the number of threads you start telling us how much you dislike,, no, how much you hate Trump, the idea that in fact you are actually in love with Donald Trump and dream about spooning up against his hairy naked butt must be entertained by anyone that has been following your not so well hidden admission of homosexual lust for President Trump.
Now, I dont know how receptive you are to ideas that could help you out but, is it possible for you to purchase a male blow up sex doll and just glue a picture of Donalds face to it? and if you are lucky, you can find a doll with the air tube in a special place, it would only add to your lust filled enjoyment.

You know, sometimes I really just feel good about helping others through their times of trouble. Please, no need to thank me.
The only time Trump looks any good is when someone photo shops him into pictures like this:

10418234_10205700234365524_24326085909640625_n.jpg

The truth is he is so ugly, looking at him could drive a gay man to become straight.

e0fe1e29fde03ad18d7547f775ee58ac7194845850efac6cb5259cd7abd9ebfb_1.jpg

"If Trump Keeps Lying The American People Are Going to Think He's crazy. "

Too late. They already do.

Politifact analyzed his comments and deduced he lies once every 3 minutes. Sane people noticed he was a prevarication machine during the campaign. But his lying has accelerated to monumental proportions since he took the oath of office.
I knew this was going to be bad but I never imagined it would get this bad so quickly.
And this is in his first month.
I listened to a former GOP Congressman say ( don't remember his name) that he wouldn't be surprised if Trump committed an impeachable offense by the end of the year.

It's not like Hillary and the Atlantic didn't warn the country.
The Atlantic only has endorsed 2 previous candidates in their history. They felt the need to make it #3 in October.

They nailed DonaldTrump better than Alec Baldwin does.

"Donald Trump has no record of public service and no qualifications for public office. His affect is that of an infomercial huckster; he traffics in conspiracy theories and racist invective; he is appallingly sexist; he is erratic, secretive, and xenophobic; he expresses admiration for authoritarian rulers, and evinces authoritarian tendencies himself. He is easily goaded, a poor quality for someone seeking control of America’s nuclear arsenal. He is an enemy of fact-based discourse; he is ignorant of, and indifferent to, the Constitution; he appears not to read."

I remember a few years back when the theory was that if you were vocally against gay anything, you were obviously gay and trying to hide the fact by expressing your objections to being gay.
Considering that the liberals came up with this theory, it must be true because we all know that liberals are not capable of lying, we must then consider that this theory is true in all cases similar to the gay issue.
Taking that into consideration, And looking at the number of threads you start telling us how much you dislike,, no, how much you hate Trump, the idea that in fact you are actually in love with Donald Trump and dream about spooning up against his hairy naked butt must be entertained by anyone that has been following your not so well hidden admission of homosexual lust for President Trump.
Now, I dont know how receptive you are to ideas that could help you out but, is it possible for you to purchase a male blow up sex doll and just glue a picture of Donalds face to it? and if you are lucky, you can find a doll with the air tube in a special place, it would only add to your lust filled enjoyment.

You know, sometimes I really just feel good about helping others through their times of trouble. Please, no need to thank me.
The only time Trump looks any good is when someone photo shops him into pictures like this:

10418234_10205700234365524_24326085909640625_n.jpg

The truth is he is so ugly, looking at him could drive a gay man to become straight.

e0fe1e29fde03ad18d7547f775ee58ac7194845850efac6cb5259cd7abd9ebfb_1.jpg
stop masturbating, your keys are going to get sticky.
and its just nasty.
keep your Trump fantasy to yourself pervert.

What a fabulous meltdown you are in left wing wankers! I love it.

You're shitting your pants so big I'm thinking of investing in the company that produces Extra Strength Immodium AD.

I'll be rich!!!!!

:lol:

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Donald Trump, who never served in the military, goes after Senate veterans - CNNPolitics.com

Every day is like three new lies from Trump. The media doesn't even say the president is mistaken anymore. They just say he flat out lies. Which he does. His base is getting smaller and smaller. Even the GOP Christian right, who are some of the most rotten Americans in US history are eventually going to get fed up with it. Lying is in the Commandments they don't follow but pretend are sacred.
Trump does not have the ability to stop lying. His condition is pathological. It is a mental illness beyond his conscious control. His supporters and much of the public considered his serial lying during his nomination campaign was just part of his campaign strategy and some kind of marketing and public relations genius. It is now dawning on more and more citizens that that was not the case and any expectations that he would change once he was elected is disappearing. Trump has a narcissist issue that requires him to constantly and continuously support his ego. That is what makes it impossible to cease telling lies and that is what prevents him from admitting mistakes and making apologies.

As far as people thinking he is crazy, that foundation has already been laid and is being reinforced.

Spastic Dancer is still in denial what the country is talking about and how her supreme commander is being perceived.
I remember the bunker mentality of the Nixon loyalists back in the day when it was obvious he was toast. This is how the Trump humps are right now. IN THE FIRST FUCKING MONTH.
I'm loving this.
I can't even imagine how the thin skinned whiny little bitch will be perceived by the masses after 5, 6 months of constant lying, Twitter freak outs and more bad decisions.
If Trump loses on his Muslim ban he just might have to be put into a padded room and injected with a boatload of sedatives.

Hold on to your hats... it's going to be a very bumpy ride for the unhinged one and the worst presidential cabinet in Americanhistory.

What could possibly go wrong? Ha!

Donald Trump, who never served in the military, goes after Senate veterans - CNNPolitics.com

Every day is like three new lies from Trump. The media doesn't even say the president is mistaken anymore. They just say he flat out lies. Which he does. His base is getting smaller and smaller. Even the GOP Christian right, who are some of the most rotten Americans in US history are eventually going to get fed up with it. Lying is in the Commandments they don't follow but pretend are sacred.
Christians are some of the most rotten Americans in US history? My heavens, I'd love to see your ranking system. What bothers you the most about them, that they don't like killing babies?

Christians are some of the most rotten Americans in US history? My heavens, I'd love to see your ranking system. What bothers you the most about them, that they don't like killing babies?
I think he is talking about the fake ones that get all the attention and have tons of money from conning and scamming money from their TV audiences in exchange for brainwashing them into thinking their lives are always in crisis.

Politifact analyzed his comments and deduced he lies once every 3 minutes. Sane people noticed he was a prevarication machine during the campaign. But his lying has accelerated to monumental proportions since he took the oath of office.
I knew this was going to be bad but I never imagined it would get this bad so quickly.
I listened to a former GOP Congressman say ( don't remember his name) that he wouldn't be surprised if Trump committed an impeachable offense by the end of the year.

The Atlantic only has endorsed 2 previous candidates in their history. They felt the need to make it #3 in October.

"Donald Trump has no record of public service and no qualifications for public office. His affect is that of an infomercial huckster; he traffics in conspiracy theories and racist invective; he is appallingly sexist; he is erratic, secretive, and xenophobic; he expresses admiration for authoritarian rulers, and evinces authoritarian tendencies himself. He is easily goaded, a poor quality for someone seeking control of America’s nuclear arsenal. He is an enemy of fact-based discourse; he is ignorant of, and indifferent to, the Constitution; he appears not to read."
And yet he sent Hillary packing. What does that say about her? You keep going on about lying when Hillary told Goldman that she has two positions a private and a public. So which is worse Trump running off at the mouth or Hillary carefully planning to systematically lie to us?

I think he is talking about the fake ones that get all the attention and have tons of money from conning and scamming money from their TV audiences in exchange for brainwashing them into thinking their lives are always in crisis.
Good, because it really doesn't fit my mother.

IMG_0126.JPG

And yet he sent Hillary packing. What does that say about her? You keep going on about lying when Hillary told Goldman that she has two positions a private and a public. So which is worse Trump running off at the mouth or Hillary carefully planning to systematically lie to us?
You're kidding right? Oh I forget who I'm talking to. Trump doesn't just " run his mouth." He embarrasses himself his family and the country on a daily basis. His lying is beyond comprehension. It's beyond monumental proportions. And it's about matters ofserious consequences. If he continues to be the Pinocchio Prrsident how on earth could anyone believe what he has to say when a national crisis occurs.
But you think some Hillary speeches are so much worse.

Many think Trump's unstable.

yeah_ok.gif

View attachment 111649

You're kidding right? Oh I forget who I'm talking to. Trump doesn't just " run his mouth." He embarrasses himself his family and the country on a daily basis. His lying is beyond comprehension. It's beyond monumental proportions. And it's about matters ofserious consequences. If he continues to be the Pinocchio Prrsident how on earth could anyone believe what he has to say when a national crisis occurs.
I believe nothing that comes out of Hillary's mouth, period.

And many think Hillary is a sociopath.

Hillary in not the President.

Hillary in not the President.
Thank God. Again I'm no big Trump fan but at least Hillary isn't in the white house ramping up tensions with the Russians. People on the left are worried about Trump and nukes and yet he's managed to tone down the rhetoric and tensions with another country that has a massive nuclear stockpile. In my mind that's a good thing.

View attachment 111649

I'm not a fan of Clinton. However, being that this is not the election anymore...Clinton has zero to do with Trump now.

You have to defend Trump based solely off of his actions and rhetoric now, not some comparison point that has no relevancy.

View attachment 111649

I'm not a fan of Clinton. However, being that this is not the election anymore...Clinton has zero to do with Trump now.

You have to defend Trump based solely off of his actions and rhetoric now, not some comparison point that has no relevancy.

Not a lot of comparisons to make. He has only been in office 2 weeks.

Forum List

Back