If Trump keeps lying, the American people are going to think he's crazy.

Trump does not have the ability to stop lying.

View attachment 111693

The next time you tell the truth about ANYTHING will be the first time, snowflake.

His condition is pathological. It is a mental illness beyond his conscious control. His supporters and much of the public considered his serial lying during his nomination campaign was just part of his campaign strategy and some kind of marketing and public relations genius. It is now dawning on more and more citizens that that was not the case and any expectations that he would change once he was elected is disappearing. Trump has a narcissist issue that requires him to constantly and continuously support his ego. That is what makes it impossible to cease telling lies and that is what prevents him from admitting mistakes and making apologies.

As far as people thinking he is crazy, that foundation has already been laid and is being reinforced.

So to recap, you're filled hatred and rage and spew uncontrollably due to your complete inability to control yourself...
Thanks for the bump!!!

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Donald Trump, who never served in the military, goes after Senate veterans - CNNPolitics.com

Every day is like three new lies from Trump. The media doesn't even say the president is mistaken anymore. They just say he flat out lies. Which he does. His base is getting smaller and smaller. Even the GOP Christian right, who are some of the most rotten Americans in US history are eventually going to get fed up with it. Lying is in the Commandments they don't follow but pretend are sacred.
/---- As you Libtards demanded of us when we called Hildabeast a liar --- SHOW US THE EVIDENCE Trump lied. or STFU.

Donald Trump, who never served in the military, goes after Senate veterans - CNNPolitics.com

Every day is like three new lies from Trump. The media doesn't even say the president is mistaken anymore. They just say he flat out lies. Which he does. His base is getting smaller and smaller. Even the GOP Christian right, who are some of the most rotten Americans in US history are eventually going to get fed up with it. Lying is in the Commandments they don't follow but pretend are sacred.
/---- As you Libtards demanded of us when we called Hildabeast a liar --- SHOW US THE EVIDENCE Trump lied. or STFU.
You have to be some kind of retard to ask that question.

[
We're not talking about the Clintons, we're talking about Donald J. Trump who is lying constantly. At least Blumenthal served in the Marines, and was honourably discharged. The closest Trump got to the military was being sent to military school by his father to learn some discipline.

Blumenthal LIED about being a combat veteran. That is REPREHENSIBLE..

That you are a hack does not change reality.

Thanks Herr Goebbels.

you hate him because you are told to hate him - why is irrelevatn.

You are a Soldier in Soros Army (democratic party) - you have no integrity, no intellect, no free will, you have your party and nothing else.

View attachment 111693

The next time you tell the truth about ANYTHING will be the first time, snowflake.

His condition is pathological. It is a mental illness beyond his conscious control. His supporters and much of the public considered his serial lying during his nomination campaign was just part of his campaign strategy and some kind of marketing and public relations genius. It is now dawning on more and more citizens that that was not the case and any expectations that he would change once he was elected is disappearing. Trump has a narcissist issue that requires him to constantly and continuously support his ego. That is what makes it impossible to cease telling lies and that is what prevents him from admitting mistakes and making apologies.

As far as people thinking he is crazy, that foundation has already been laid and is being reinforced.

So to recap, you're filled hatred and rage and spew uncontrollably due to your complete inability to control yourself...
Thanks for the bump!!!

Any time, Herr Goebbels. Illustrating what reprehensible scum you Soros Soldiers are is my civic duty.

[
We're not talking about the Clintons, we're talking about Donald J. Trump who is lying constantly. At least Blumenthal served in the Marines, and was honourably discharged. The closest Trump got to the military was being sent to military school by his father to learn some discipline.

Blumenthal LIED about being a combat veteran. That is REPREHENSIBLE..

That you are a hack does not change reality.
Blumenthal is an elected official that got caught lying seven years ago. His constituents decided to reelect him, despite the scandal. Having gotten caught telling one lie, he is nothing like trump who is a proven pathological serial liar and in addition, the so-called President of the USA.

It's okay as long as he's one of them.

Or, you could put it to rest by answering his question.

View attachment 111693

Thanks for the bump!!!

Any time, Herr Goebbels. Illustrating what reprehensible scum you Soros Soldiers are is my civic duty.
My postings and words speak for themselves and I do not rely on crude insult posts to define who I am the way you do. Your words and posts define you as a shallow little insecure and obscene, child-like crude person. I feel sorry for people like you who live in the fantasy world of political boards as anonymous imaginary figures who dream about being something they are not.

Blumenthal is an elected official that got caught lying seven years ago. His constituents decided to reelect him, despite the scandal. Having gotten caught telling one lie, he is nothing like trump who is a proven pathological serial liar and in addition, the so-called President of the USA.

Decent and reasoning Americans hold a special disdain for those who engage in STOLEN VALOR. I mean decent Americans, not you of the Soros Army, you care about nothing but power for your filthy party.

Look, you hold party above all, you have no integrity and no ethical code. Whatever serves the party is good with you.

My postings and words speak for themselves and I do not rely on crude insult posts to define who I am the way you do.

Oh, well that's good to know Herr Goebbels, I was afraid your posts were made up of mindless demagoguery like {Trump does not have the ability to stop lying} and other slanderous trash... :eusa_whistle:

Your words and posts define you as a shallow little insecure and obscene, child-like crude person. I feel sorry for people like you who live in the fantasy world of political boards as anonymous imaginary figures who dream about being something they are not.

Right, I mean you are so balanced with your keen analytics that steer clear of crude libel..

{His condition is pathological. It is a mental illness beyond his conscious control.}

I would hate to think you were just a hate spewing, hypocritical fraud... :thup:

Serious question, did you follow a course of study to purge yourself of any and all integrity, to cleanse yourself of any sort of ethical code so that you could become what you are now, one who obeys the party without thought or question? Do you retain enough humanity to even know?

My postings and words speak for themselves and I do not rely on crude insult posts to define who I am the way you do.

Oh, well that's good to know Herr Goebbels, I was afraid your posts were made up of mindless demagoguery like {Trump does not have the ability to stop lying} and other slanderous trash... :eusa_whistle:

Your words and posts define you as a shallow little insecure and obscene, child-like crude person. I feel sorry for people like you who live in the fantasy world of political boards as anonymous imaginary figures who dream about being something they are not.

Right, I mean you are so balanced with your keen analytics that steer clear of crude libel..

{His condition is pathological. It is a mental illness beyond his conscious control.}

I would hate to think you were just a hate spewing, hypocritical fraud... :thup:

Serious question, did you follow a course of study to purge yourself of any and all integrity, to cleanse yourself of any sort of ethical code so that you could become what you are now, one who obeys the party without thought or question? Do you retain enough humanity to even know?
Darn, I didn't know this would make the crude little unhinged insecure nut job get so butthurt from my posting. Somebody toss that dog a bone.

Keep saying Trump is in trouble! Just like you did for 18 months remember??

Trump won't run, Trump is a summer fling, Trump will drop out by October, Trump will NOT be the nominee, Trump will get ANNIHILATED by Hillary, Trump will lose in a LANDSLIDE, etc.!!!!

Now just WATCH Trump win re-election!!

:iagree: :up: :eusa_clap: :salute:

Ha haha .
One he didn't earn but had the audacity to accept it.
The noble thing would have been to not accept it. But this piece of shit has no nobility or character.
Ha haha .
The noble thing would have been to not accept it. But this piece of shit has no nobility or character.
Lol... Obama should give back the Nobel Peace Prize,
he shouldn't have ever been awarded, let alone, accepted!

Ha haha .
Ha haha .
Lol... Obama should give back the Nobel Peace Prize,
he shouldn't have ever been awarded, let alone, accepted!
Obama's not president.

Decent and reasoning Americans hold a special disdain for those who engage in STOLEN VALOR. I mean decent Americans, not you of the Soros Army, you care about nothing but power for your filthy party.

Look, you hold party above all, you have no integrity and no ethical code. Whatever serves the party is good with you.
What about being under actual criminal investigation for an illegal foundation. Not smears and accusation, like against Clinton, but actual criminal investigation and admitting to wrongdoing, like Trump?
What about asking Russia for help in a US election?
What about pushing your daughters clothes line?
What about stiffing workers?
What about racism with SOME Mexicans don't rape?

What about lying about bringing jobs back when 88% of them didn't leave, they were automated?

I love seeing nut jobs loose their minds. So entertaining.

Christians are some of the most rotten Americans in US history? My heavens, I'd love to see your ranking system. What bothers you the most about them, that they don't like killing babies?
Right wing Republican Christians. I saw what you did there. Trying to hide behind "TRADITIONAL" American Christians who believe in helping the poor and getting health care for those who need it. The ones that care about babies AFTER they are born. And care about the mother.
The Republican Right Wing Christians that support Trump follow Satan, not Jesus. They made a serial adulterer and lying billionaire their role model for their children. A man who made his fortune collecting lawsuits the way others collect stamps. A man who tricked and stiffed others out of millions. An odious and evil man. Every day we learn more and more about this awful person.

So try to hide behind true Christians, but it won't work. We are on to you kind.
Oh I know Christians that supported Trump, not a right winger in the bunch. The way they see it is that they kept out of the white house a sociopath that protected a serial rapist for decades and attacked his victims. Some one who made their fortune selling political influence to wahabi trash and had a policy of telling the public one thing while conniving with her cohorts in secret.

Forum List

Back