If Trump keeps lying, the American people are going to think he's crazy.

View attachment 111649
"If Trump Keeps Lying The American People Are Going to Think He's crazy. "

Too late. They already do.

Politifact analyzed his comments and deduced he lies once every 3 minutes. Sane people noticed he was a prevarication machine during the campaign. But his lying has accelerated to monumental proportions since he took the oath of office.
I knew this was going to be bad but I never imagined it would get this bad so quickly.
And this is in his first month.
I listened to a former GOP Congressman say ( don't remember his name) that he wouldn't be surprised if Trump committed an impeachable offense by the end of the year.

It's not like Hillary and the Atlantic didn't warn the country.
The Atlantic only has endorsed 2 previous candidates in their history. They felt the need to make it #3 in October.

They nailed DonaldTrump better than Alec Baldwin does.

"Donald Trump has no record of public service and no qualifications for public office. His affect is that of an infomercial huckster; he traffics in conspiracy theories and racist invective; he is appallingly sexist; he is erratic, secretive, and xenophobic; he expresses admiration for authoritarian rulers, and evinces authoritarian tendencies himself. He is easily goaded, a poor quality for someone seeking control of America’s nuclear arsenal. He is an enemy of fact-based discourse; he is ignorant of, and indifferent to, the Constitution; he appears not to read."
And yet he sent Hillary packing. What does that say about her? You keep going on about lying when Hillary told Goldman that she has two positions a private and a public. So which is worse Trump running off at the mouth or Hillary carefully planning to systematically lie to us?
You're kidding right? Oh I forget who I'm talking to. Trump doesn't just " run his mouth." He embarrasses himself his family and the country on a daily basis. His lying is beyond comprehension. It's beyond monumental proportions. And it's about matters ofserious consequences. If he continues to be the Pinocchio Prrsident how on earth could anyone believe what he has to say when a national crisis occurs.
But you think some Hillary speeches are so much worse.
I believe nothing that comes out of Hillary's mouth, period.
I'm not a fan of Clinton. However, being that this is not the election anymore...Clinton has zero to do with Trump now.

You have to defend Trump based solely off of his actions and rhetoric now, not some comparison point that has no relevancy.
As I said I'll judge him on what he does, thus far there hasn't been enough time to judge anything. Other than driving people on the left nuts, which I am enjoying immensely.

View attachment 111649

Politifact analyzed his comments and deduced he lies once every 3 minutes. Sane people noticed he was a prevarication machine during the campaign. But his lying has accelerated to monumental proportions since he took the oath of office.
I knew this was going to be bad but I never imagined it would get this bad so quickly.
I listened to a former GOP Congressman say ( don't remember his name) that he wouldn't be surprised if Trump committed an impeachable offense by the end of the year.

The Atlantic only has endorsed 2 previous candidates in their history. They felt the need to make it #3 in October.

"Donald Trump has no record of public service and no qualifications for public office. His affect is that of an infomercial huckster; he traffics in conspiracy theories and racist invective; he is appallingly sexist; he is erratic, secretive, and xenophobic; he expresses admiration for authoritarian rulers, and evinces authoritarian tendencies himself. He is easily goaded, a poor quality for someone seeking control of America’s nuclear arsenal. He is an enemy of fact-based discourse; he is ignorant of, and indifferent to, the Constitution; he appears not to read."
And yet he sent Hillary packing. What does that say about her? You keep going on about lying when Hillary told Goldman that she has two positions a private and a public. So which is worse Trump running off at the mouth or Hillary carefully planning to systematically lie to us?
You're kidding right? Oh I forget who I'm talking to. Trump doesn't just " run his mouth." He embarrasses himself his family and the country on a daily basis. His lying is beyond comprehension. It's beyond monumental proportions. And it's about matters ofserious consequences. If he continues to be the Pinocchio Prrsident how on earth could anyone believe what he has to say when a national crisis occurs.
I'm not a fan of Clinton. However, being that this is not the election anymore...Clinton has zero to do with Trump now.

You have to defend Trump based solely off of his actions and rhetoric now, not some comparison point that has no relevancy.

Not a lot of comparisons to make. He has only been in office 2 weeks.
Took the words right out of my mouth. lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
View attachment 111649

As I said I'll judge him on what he does, thus far there hasn't been enough time to judge anything. Other than driving people on the left nuts, which I am enjoying immensely.
You must not follow politics very closely. Trump has been acting since he won his election campaign and became the President-Elect. From building his cabinet to his transition to meeting with foreign dignitaries, to even his public tweets which get wide circulation worldwide, there has been plenty to judge him off of...it isn't like the guy has built a blanket fort and huddled inside of it for the past 2-3 months.

View attachment 111649

You must not follow politics very closely. Trump has been acting since he won his election campaign and became the President-Elect. From building his cabinet to his transition to meeting with foreign dignitaries, to even his public tweets which get wide circulation worldwide, there has been plenty to judge him off of...it isn't like the guy has built a blanket fort and huddled inside of it for the past 2-3 months.

meh

View attachment 111649

Sorry but a few weeks isn't enough for me to judge a presidency.

View attachment 111649 You're kidding right? Oh I forget who I'm talking to. Trump doesn't just " run his mouth." He embarrasses himself his family and the country on a daily basis. His lying is beyond comprehension. It's beyond monumental proportions. And it's about matters ofserious consequences. If he continues to be the Pinocchio Prrsident how on earth could anyone believe what he has to say when a national crisis occurs.

You mean a few months...again, he's been acting as a representative for America and putting in place the foundations of his administration since he won the election. If you would pay more attention to politics you would be a bit more aware of this fact.

We're ALL paying attention. Very close attention. How could you doubt that? Think only you do?

You mean a few months...again, he's been acting as a representative for America and putting in place the foundations of his administration since he won the election. If you would pay more attention to politics you would be a bit more aware of this fact.
Well what do you think of the results of his choice for Sec of ed? Do you think her policies have helped or hurt? How about the AG? Do you feel he's done a good job or not? Has Trumps economic policies been a success?

We're ALL paying attention. Very close attention. How could you doubt that? Think only you do?
If that was true you wouldn't be saying we only have 2 weeks of actions to judge him off of. I'm doubting you because of what you have posted, which indicates that you think Trump has been a political actor for only 2 weeks...since you said that is all we can judge him from.

Well what do you think of the results of his choice for Sec of ed? Do you think her policies have helped or hurt? How about the AG? Do you feel he's done a good job or not? Has Trumps economic policies been a success?
Did you watch the confirmation hearing for DeVos?

How do you feel about the fact that your President bullies the media if they don't publish something favorable about him? How do you feel about your President encouraging foreign leaders to patronize his business establishments and further his business holdings while he is in line for office? How do you feel about your President lacking the basic knowledge of policies and procedures in Washington to such an extent that he haphazardly pushes through a travel ban, that, given different wording and implementation, wouldn't have been so easily swept aside by the courts? How do you feel about the fact that, instead of draining the swamp, Trump has put in place the wealthiest cabinet filled with Republican party donors? How do you feel about the fact that his administration is so disorganized that he can have different representative say different things about the same policy...in the same day?

I mean I could go on...there is literally 2-3 months worth of material to go off of here.

On a note about his economic policies, from somebody who has studied economics, they are exceptionally worrying. His deregulation of the financial industry is warranted to a certain extent, but the fact is that our economy was running relatively smoothly beforehand (at least regarding the financial sector) and that, coupled with his stimulus package, is likely to overheat the economy causing a bubble to form if the Fed can't counteract his policies to a certain extent. And that isn't even touching the topic of trade.

Last edited:
Blumenthal said that he did not remember the number he got in the draft lottery but that it was probably high enough to keep him out of the draft.
The guy is such a liar. In those days every male knew their draft lottery number by heart. It was your destiny; and sometimes your mortal fate. You never forget something that traumatic.

As for me, my birthday lottery draw was #100...... so I received my Greetings from the President, to join the "Green Machine" in April. ...... :cool:
I wonder how many Americans know the truth about Blumenthal. The guy is scum of the highest degree. Just goes to prove the age old adage, politicians are the worst among us.

Blumenthal being a leftist gets a pass from the media, for his outrageous lies. Much like Big Ears and Cankles do. Sadly too many Americans can't see the distortion tactics of the media.

Did you watch the confirmation hearing for DeVos?

How do you feel about the fact that your President bullies the media if they don't publish something favorable about him? How do you feel about your President encouraging foreign leaders to patronize his business establishments and further his business holdings while he is in line for office? How do you feel about your President lacking the basic knowledge of policies and procedures in Washington to such an extent that he haphazardly pushes through a travel ban, that, given different wording and implementation, wouldn't have been so easily swept aside by the courts? How do you feel about the fact that, instead of draining the swamp, Trump has put in place the wealthiest cabinet filled with Republican party donors? How do you feel about the fact that his administration is so disorganized that he can have different representative say different things about the same policy...in the same day?

I mean I could go on...there is literally 2-3 months worth of material to go off of here.

On a note about his economic policies, from somebody who has studied economics, they are exceptionally worrying. His deregulation of the financial industry is warranted to a certain extent, but the fact is that our economy was running smoothly beforehand and that, coupled with his stimulus package, is likely to overheat the economy causing a bubble to form if the Fed can't counteract his policies to a certain extent. And that isn't even touching the topic of trade.
Devos no. I'll judge her policies when they become clear
I couldn't care less about the media, if given the chance I'd bully the media myself.
Patronizing his businesses. Don't like that although I don't find it that outrageous, It's not like they gave him many millions like Hillary and the Saudis.
Policies and procedures. We'll see if he picks it up. It's too early to see if he is incapable or if his cabinet can rein him in. Besides we'll see how long the 9th ruling holds, they have poor track record.
Drain the swamp. My version of that would be a blood bath of bureaucrats.
Disorganized. I expected as much out of the gate, we'll see if they catch their footing.
The economy. We'll see. I think he's going to have push back in the senate in particular on Dodd-Frank. As far as bubbles there are many that think we are already in a stock market bubble.There are some that speak of a bond bubble, although it's from the usual suspects and has been constant for awhile. Housing is worrying, Emerging markets are worrying. And of course the fed is going to do what they do with big consequences.

Over all we'll have to wait and see. Proposed policies are not implemented policies. And economically there is more that is out of a presidents hands than in.

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Donald Trump, who never served in the military, goes after Senate veterans - CNNPolitics.com

Every day is like three new lies from Trump. The media doesn't even say the president is mistaken anymore. They just say he flat out lies. Which he does. His base is getting smaller and smaller. Even the GOP Christian right, who are some of the most rotten Americans in US history are eventually going to get fed up with it. Lying is in the Commandments they don't follow but pretend are sacred.
Christians are some of the most rotten Americans in US history? My heavens, I'd love to see your ranking system. What bothers you the most about them, that they don't like killing babies?
Right wing Republican Christians. I saw what you did there. Trying to hide behind "TRADITIONAL" American Christians who believe in helping the poor and getting health care for those who need it. The ones that care about babies AFTER they are born. And care about the mother.
The Republican Right Wing Christians that support Trump follow Satan, not Jesus. They made a serial adulterer and lying billionaire their role model for their children. A man who made his fortune collecting lawsuits the way others collect stamps. A man who tricked and stiffed others out of millions. An odious and evil man. Every day we learn more and more about this awful person.

So try to hide behind true Christians, but it won't work. We are on to you kind.

View attachment 111649 You're kidding right? Oh I forget who I'm talking to. Trump doesn't just " run his mouth." He embarrasses himself his family and the country on a daily basis. His lying is beyond comprehension. It's beyond monumental proportions. And it's about matters ofserious consequences. If he continues to be the Pinocchio Prrsident how on earth could anyone believe what he has to say when a national crisis occurs.

I know, right? I gave Obama the benefit of the doubt for a year. He never failed to disappoint, unfortunately. Sometimes that's just the way it goes.

Who is crazy again? Hillary lied and Americans died at Benghazi. Almost nobody in the civilized world thinks an obscure You Tube video caused the deaths of a U.S. Ambassador and his bodyguards. Hillary's husband was impeached and lost his law license for lying. Hillary sat before a T.V. camera and blamed something she called "the vast right wing conspiracy" when she had to know that her husband's DNA was identified on Monica's dress. The Klinton's couldn't tell the truth if their lives depended on it and that's the way the left liked it.

We're not talking about the Clintons, we're talking about Donald J. Trump who is lying constantly. At least Blumenthal served in the Marines, and was honourably discharged. The closest Trump got to the military was being sent to military school by his father to learn some discipline.

Patronizing his businesses. Don't like that although I don't find it that outrageous, It's not like they gave him many millions like Hillary and the Saudis.

You do know that the Saudi Princes financed a number of Trump's projects and that he received billions of dollars in loans from them over the years, don't you? The Trump Hotel in Toronto, which Trump managed and which recently declared bankruptcy (7 and counting), was built with Saudi money.

Have a sense of humor. That fence pic is hilarious. It's more than what we could get Mexicans to pay for.

To be humorous, Trump would have needed to renege on the wall, but instead he went full tilt. Hence the picture is retardation from a butthurt little snowflake who is too stupid to grasp events around him.

You like it because you are filled with hatred and rage.

Oh, did the fake news at Politifraud say that?

Well, after that STUNNING Hillary win, Allah knows they have a lot of credibility.... :eusa_whistle:

Trump does not have the ability to stop lying.

upload_2017-2-10_7-58-49.jpeg

The next time you tell the truth about ANYTHING will be the first time, snowflake.

His condition is pathological. It is a mental illness beyond his conscious control. His supporters and much of the public considered his serial lying during his nomination campaign was just part of his campaign strategy and some kind of marketing and public relations genius. It is now dawning on more and more citizens that that was not the case and any expectations that he would change once he was elected is disappearing. Trump has a narcissist issue that requires him to constantly and continuously support his ego. That is what makes it impossible to cease telling lies and that is what prevents him from admitting mistakes and making apologies.

As far as people thinking he is crazy, that foundation has already been laid and is being reinforced.

So to recap, you're filled hatred and rage and spew uncontrollably due to your complete inability to control yourself...

Forum List

Back