If Trump keeps lying, the American people are going to think he's crazy.

Patronizing his businesses. Don't like that although I don't find it that outrageous, It's not like they gave him many millions like Hillary and the Saudis.

You do know that the Saudi Princes financed a number of Trump's projects and that he received billions of dollars in loans from them over the years, don't you? The Trump Hotel in Toronto, which Trump managed and which recently declared bankruptcy (7 and counting), was built with Saudi money.

At the time Trump wasn't a political figure. I doubt the Saudis were looking into a crystal ball and planning to use yjeir gained influence at a later date.With Hillary we are talking about contributions to her campaign, the potential for influence was direct.

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Donald Trump, who never served in the military, goes after Senate veterans - CNNPolitics.com

Every day is like three new lies from Trump. The media doesn't even say the president is mistaken anymore. They just say he flat out lies. Which he does. His base is getting smaller and smaller. Even the GOP Christian right, who are some of the most rotten Americans in US history are eventually going to get fed up with it. Lying is in the Commandments they don't follow but pretend are sacred.
Christians are some of the most rotten Americans in US history? My heavens, I'd love to see your ranking system. What bothers you the most about them, that they don't like killing babies?
Right wing Republican Christians. I saw what you did there. Trying to hide behind "TRADITIONAL" American Christians who believe in helping the poor and getting health care for those who need it. The ones that care about babies AFTER they are born. And care about the mother.
The Republican Right Wing Christians that support Trump follow Satan, not Jesus. They made a serial adulterer and lying billionaire their role model for their children. A man who made his fortune collecting lawsuits the way others collect stamps. A man who tricked and stiffed others out of millions. An odious and evil man. Every day we learn more and more about this awful person.

So try to hide behind true Christians, but it won't work. We are on to you kind.
Oh I know Christians that supported Trump, not a right winger in the bunch. The way they see it is that they kept out of the white house a sociopath that protected a serial rapist for decades and attacked his victims. Some one who made their fortune selling political influence to wahabi trash and had a policy of telling the public one thing while conniving with her cohorts in secret.
What every you imagine Mrs. Clinton did, Trump actually did times 20.

Patronizing his businesses. Don't like that although I don't find it that outrageous, It's not like they gave him many millions like Hillary and the Saudis.

You do know that the Saudi Princes financed a number of Trump's projects and that he received billions of dollars in loans from them over the years, don't you? The Trump Hotel in Toronto, which Trump managed and which recently declared bankruptcy (7 and counting), was built with Saudi money.

At the time Trump wasn't a political figure. I doubt the Saudis were looking into a crystal ball and planning to use yjeir gained influence at a later date.With Hillary we are talking about contributions to her campaign, the potential for influence was direct.
When you don't actually owe anyone money, what is their influence? Something imagined?

Keep saying Trump is in trouble! Just like you did for 18 months remember??

Trump won't run, Trump is a summer fling, Trump will drop out by October, Trump will NOT be the nominee, Trump will get ANNIHILATED by Hillary, Trump will lose in a LANDSLIDE, etc.!!!!

Now just WATCH Trump win re-election!!

:iagree: :up: :eusa_clap: :salute:

Trump may not last the winter. His administration already violated more laws then Nixon

Why are people still insisting that trump is mentally stable?

Beats me. Before the election psychologists thought he was nuts. He suffers from impulse control. Like tweeting about Ivankas business.

When you don't actually owe anyone money, what is their influence? Something imagined?
So you suddenly have no problem with foreigners influencing US elections. How much money did the Russians give Trump?

Keep saying Trump is in trouble! Just like you did for 18 months remember??

Trump won't run, Trump is a summer fling, Trump will drop out by October, Trump will NOT be the nominee, Trump will get ANNIHILATED by Hillary, Trump will lose in a LANDSLIDE, etc.!!!!

Now just WATCH Trump win re-election!!

:iagree: :up: :eusa_clap: :salute:

Trump may not last the winter. His administration already violated more laws then Nixon
Gee is that according to the polls? If so you may wish to poll the Republicans in congress. Even if they don't like Trump they'd never want a rep to be impeached. Face it we're stuck with Trump for at least 4 years and if the dem minions keep up the violence it will more likely be 8.

"If Trump Keeps Lying The American People Are Going to Think He's crazy. "

Too late. They already do.

Politifact analyzed his comments and deduced he lies once every 3 minutes. Sane people noticed he was a prevarication machine during the campaign. But his lying has accelerated to monumental proportions since he took the oath of office.
I knew this was going to be bad but I never imagined it would get this bad so quickly.
And this is in his first month.
I listened to a former GOP Congressman say ( don't remember his name) that he wouldn't be surprised if Trump committed an impeachable offense by the end of the year.

It's not like Hillary and the Atlantic didn't warn the country.
The Atlantic only has endorsed 2 previous candidates in their history. They felt the need to make it #3 in October.

They nailed DonaldTrump better than Alec Baldwin does.

"Donald Trump has no record of public service and no qualifications for public office. His affect is that of an infomercial huckster; he traffics in conspiracy theories and racist invective; he is appallingly sexist; he is erratic, secretive, and xenophobic; he expresses admiration for authoritarian rulers, and evinces authoritarian tendencies himself. He is easily goaded, a poor quality for someone seeking control of America’s nuclear arsenal. He is an enemy of fact-based discourse; he is ignorant of, and indifferent to, the Constitution; he appears not to read."

Translation ~

Baby-Crying-435x600.jpg

Darn, I didn't know this would make the crude little unhinged insecure nut job get so butthurt from my posting. Somebody toss that dog a bone.

So to recap, you're filled with hatred and rage and spew uncontrollably due to your complete inability to control yourself... And yet you still repeat that hate meme that "Trump is a liar."

:eusa_whistle:

The rubes BEG to be lied to.

No huckster changes up their con if there are still rubes lined around the block begging to be taken.

Trump's not crazy. He's stupid, but not crazy.

I've never encountered a con artist who wasn't stupid. But they each have a tiny vein of brilliance which can smell out what the rubes want to hear, and they have the total lack of a conscience which is willing to exploit the weaker minded.

Trump is no different than a carny tarot card reader. Trump could have a cigarette dangling from his mouth and be scratching his balls, and the rubes would still be suffering from the halo effect.

'If Trump keeps lying, the American people are going to think he's crazy.'

Nonsense! When Barry kept doing it no one thought he was crazy - they just started saying, 'That's just Obama' whenever he did it.

What about being under actual criminal investigation for an illegal foundation. Not smears and accusation, like against Clinton, but actual criminal investigation and admitting to wrongdoing, like Trump?
What about asking Russia for help in a US election?
What about pushing your daughters clothes line?
What about stiffing workers?
What about racism with SOME Mexicans don't rape?

What about lying about bringing jobs back when 88% of them didn't leave, they were automated?

The problem is, you're lying.

Look, I doubt you have the cognitive capacity to grasp that you're lying.

No, the Trump foundation is not under criminal investigation, and never was. You're just repeating lies that you got from the Soros hate sites. Nuisance lawsuits started when things heated up on Crooked Hillary, but the NY AG is pursuing a CIVIL investigation.

Your Soros hating points are really stupid, based on absurd lies.

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Donald Trump, who never served in the military, goes after Senate veterans - CNNPolitics.com

Every day is like three new lies from Trump. The media doesn't even say the president is mistaken anymore. They just say he flat out lies. Which he does. His base is getting smaller and smaller. Even the GOP Christian right, who are some of the most rotten Americans in US history are eventually going to get fed up with it. Lying is in the Commandments they don't follow but pretend are sacred.
wow The butthurt on the left.

Who is crazy again? Hillary's husband got impeached and lost his law license for lying.
You're the crazy one for continuing bringing up the Clinton's. This is Trump time motherfucker.
The statute of limitations is over for blaming the Clinton's or Obama.
Your serial sex offender is on stage now.
how did that work for eight years of blaming bush for everything. See how you enjoy chomping on obummmer and clinton failure over and over and over again. let me....

Forum List

Back