🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Trump were smart

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
If Trump were smart he would request Mitch McConnell to bring up all the House Bills that are in the Senate for a vote and pass as many as they can so he ( Trump ) can veto them and then have Mitch tell Pelosi he lack the votes to override the vetoes...

Want to bet the left would go insane?

Of course that would be such a low and dirty game to play in partisan politics...:auiqs.jpg:

If Trump were smart he would request Mitch McConnell to bring up all the House Bills that are in the Senate for a vote and pass as many as they can so he ( Trump ) can veto them and then have Mitch tell Pelosi he lack the votes to override the vetoes...

Of course that would be such a low and dirty game to play in partisan politics...:auiqs.jpg:

That actually would be pretty cool

• Banned
As you can see the left will not come in here to discuss this and why?

Simple, I am a troll but the fact is they know Pelosi holding up the articles of Impeachment is nothing more than a ploy to get her base going...

So why not have McConnell and Trump do something that will make Pelosi go insane?

She couldn't have Democrats run on that the Senate is a do nothing Senate and the Senate GOP can just admit they did it to teach House Democrats a lesson about playing partisan nonsense.

In the end if McConnell and Trump did this I believe it would play well for the GOP...

Trump has proven that no one, no matter what they do, can go lower and dirtier than he is.
But you do infer that Trump is not very smart, something we've been telling you all along.

Trump has proven that no one, no matter what they do, can go lower and dirtier than he is.
Well, as we are finding out now, since the Obama administration.

Simple, I am a troll but the fact is they know Pelosi holding up the articles of Impeachment is nothing more than a ploy to get her base going...

So why not have McConnell and Trump do something that will make Pelosi go insane?

She couldn't have Democrats run on that the Senate is a do nothing Senate and the Senate GOP can just admit they did it to teach House Democrats a lesson about playing partisan nonsense.

In the end if McConnell and Trump did this I believe it would play well for the GOP...

Pelosi holding up the articles is not to gin up her base.
She's depriving him of a speedy trial -------> Impeachment still stands --------> No acquittal by Senate --------> No victory lap and more lies like "No collusion, no obstruction"

AND IT'S EATING HIM ALIVE.
Bahahahahahaaaa..........

• Banned
Because it's incredibly retarded

Well writing about retardation then how retarded is Nancy Pelosi?

Holding up the Aticles of Impeachment just because she knows the outcome?

Then why waste people time with the nonsense?

So if you claim she is a genius for doing that but what I suggest is retarded, well you are a partisan hack...

But you do infer that Trump is not very smart, something we've been telling you all along.

She implied, you inferred, shit-for-brains.

She's depriving him of a speedy trial -------> Impeachment still stands --------> No acquittal by Senate --------> No victory lap and more lies like "No collusion, no obstruction"

So you find that to be perfectly fine and had Paul Ryan don that to Obama you would be screaming...

Obama wasn't impeached.
That means he didn't violate the Constitution or the Republicans were too stupid and inept to do anything about it.
Your choice.

You've been telling me?

No, fact is I have called him the King of Tabloids for a reason and stated he enjoy negative attention, so you have not told me a damn thing and I have threads to prove it!

But the major bills the House has passed have been bills Trump wants, such as Nafta2 and the defense bill. I'm sure Pelosi and the dems would love to see Trump veto bills funding education and healthcare and police.

Obama wasn't impeached.
That means he didn't violate the Constitution or the Republicans were too stupid and inept to do anything about it.
Your choice.

Maybe it is that the GOP like Ryan knew most Presidents Obstruct Congress and Abused their office, so why go down a road when the standards have been so low since Jefferson days?

Obama wasn't impeached.
Your choice.
Be honest, he didn't get caught because he had Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch running point for him, not to mention the media
We are beginning to see the truth come to the light. There is nothing better than light to disinfect.
Stay tuned.

So you find that to be perfectly fine and had Paul Ryan don that to Obama you would be screaming...

Obama wasn't impeached.
Example: When investigated for Fast and Furious, Obama turned over thousands of documents requested and Holder testified before the House Judiciary Committee.
Trump did neither when the House started their investigation.
I can't believe you morons have to be told stuff like this.

But the major bills the House has passed have been bills Trump wants. I'm sure Pelosi and the dems would love to see Trump veto bills funding education and healthcare and police.

I believe he should veto USMCA...

It is not the orginal one he wanted, so he should veto it...

Obama wasn't impeached.
Your choice.
Be honest, he didn't get caught because he had Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch running point for him, not to mention the media
We are beginning to see the truth come to the light. There is nothing better than light to disinfect.
Stay tuned.

So you're saying Giuliani and Barr and Pompeo are incompetent.
And Fox failed to carry his water.
Got it, thanks for cornering yourself so nicely.

Obama wasn't impeached.
Example: When investigated for Fast and Furious, Obama turned over thousands of documents requested and Holder testified before the House Judiciary Committee.
Trump did neither when the House started their investigation.
I can't believe you morons have to be told stuff like this.

I am saying if he were you would be crying about it...

Every President has obstructed Congress since Jefferson day and abused the power of their office...

Forum List

Back