🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Trump were smart

So you find that to be perfectly fine and had Paul Ryan don that to Obama you would be screaming...

Obama wasn't impeached.
Example: When investigated for Fast and Furious, Obama turned over thousands of documents requested and Holder testified before the House Judiciary Committee.
Trump did neither when the House started their investigation.
I can't believe you morons have to be told stuff like this.

I am saying if he were you would be crying about it...

Every President has obstructed Congress since Jefferson day and abused the power of their office...

You don't know who the fuck I am, clown.
And prove that every POTUS has obstructed since Jefferson.
This is the wild-eyed kind of crap that makes you such fucking idiots, who turn around and vote for a con man who had to settle a $35M lawsuit for FRAUD (Trump University).

#IMPOTUS

Melt baby melt!

Did not vote for Trump and in fact I have called him a charlatan and so much more, so try again...

It is a fact that every President has abused their power of their office and are you now making the claim Thomas Jefferson never did and if so which one of us is the true idiot here?

The fact remains that trump is not smart, and nobody knows what a smart Trump might look like. I know lots of things a less dumb Trump might do, but I have no more comprehension of a smart Trump than I do of a unicorn that shits Skittles.

I know Trump come off as dumb as a box of rocks but if he win again, well does that make you and other voters dumb for voting for a candidate that could not beat Trump?

Well, as we are finding out now, since the Obama administration.

Obama wasn't impeached.
That means he didn't violate the Constitution or the Republicans were too stupid and inept to do anything about it.
Your choice.
Be honest, he didn't get caught because he had Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch running point for him, not to mention the media
We are beginning to see the truth come to the light. There is nothing better than light to disinfect.
Stay tuned.

So you're saying Giuliani and Barr and Pompeo are incompetent.
And Fox failed to carry his water.
Got it, thanks for cornering yourself so nicely.
No, I think it's more like you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
To the point that Holder had to throw himself under the bus for Obama on F&F. :auiqs.jpg:

Sorry, but deflecting to Obama and Holder doesn't change anything about Trump and your total inability to defend his actions and the ass-kissing sycophants around him.
You stated, "Trump has proven that no one, no matter what they do, can go lower and dirtier than he is."
And I stated, "Well, as we are finding out now, since the Obama administration."

I was stating the truth

If Trump were smart he would request Mitch McConnell to bring up all the House Bills that are in the Senate for a vote and pass as many as they can so he ( Trump ) can veto them and then have Mitch tell Pelosi he lack the votes to override the vetoes...

Want to bet the left would go insane?

Of course that would be such a low and dirty game to play in partisan politics...:auiqs.jpg:
If

Noticed that didn't ya?

The key word is if but alas if I could wake beside Ana De Armas again if...

Still what do you think Pelosi reaction would be?

I believe Trump should veto the Pelosi USMCA...

If Trump were smart he would request Mitch McConnell to bring up all the House Bills that are in the Senate for a vote and pass as many as they can so he ( Trump ) can veto them and then have Mitch tell Pelosi he lack the votes to override the vetoes...

Of course that would be such a low and dirty game to play in partisan politics...:auiqs.jpg:

Trump has proven that no one, no matter what they do, can go lower and dirtier than he is.

Obama wasn't impeached.
That means he didn't violate the Constitution or the Republicans were too stupid and inept to do anything about it.
Your choice.
Be honest, he didn't get caught because he had Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch running point for him, not to mention the media
We are beginning to see the truth come to the light. There is nothing better than light to disinfect.
Stay tuned.

A gentle reminder: When you put words in someone's mouth at USMB that he or she did not say, you put yourself at their mercy and pleasure. You don't want to ever go there again, I hope. ;)

Trump has proven that no one, no matter what they do, can go lower and dirtier than he is.

Obama wasn't impeached.
Your choice.
Stay tuned.

A gentle reminder: When you put words in someone's mouth at USMB that he or she did not say, you put yourself at their mercy and pleasure. You don't want to ever go there again, I hope. ;)

Yeah, they never learn...

Obama wasn't impeached.
Example: When investigated for Fast and Furious, Obama turned over thousands of documents requested and Holder testified before the House Judiciary Committee.
Trump did neither when the House started their investigation.
I can't believe you morons have to be told stuff like this.

Every President has obstructed Congress since Jefferson day and abused the power of their office...

This is the wild-eyed kind of crap that makes you such fucking idiots, who turn around and vote for a con man who had to settle a $35M lawsuit for FRAUD (Trump University).

#IMPOTUS

Melt baby melt!

Did not vote for Trump and in fact I have called him a charlatan and so much more, so try again...

It is a fact that every President has abused their power of their office and are you now making the claim Thomas Jefferson never did and if so which one of us is the true idiot here?

The fact remains that trump is not smart, and nobody knows what a smart Trump might look like. I know lots of things a less dumb Trump might do, but I have no more comprehension of a smart Trump than I do of a unicorn that shits Skittles.

I know Trump come off as dumb as a box of rocks but if he win again, well does that make you and other voters dumb for voting for a candidate that could not beat Trump?

That would depend on if he were allowed to get away with cheating like he did the first time.

As you can see the left will not come in here to discuss this and why?

Simple, I am a troll but the fact is they know Pelosi holding up the articles of Impeachment is nothing more than a ploy to get her base going...

So why not have McConnell and Trump do something that will make Pelosi go insane?

She couldn't have Democrats run on that the Senate is a do nothing Senate and the Senate GOP can just admit they did it to teach House Democrats a lesson about playing partisan nonsense.

In the end if McConnell and Trump did this I believe it would play well for the GOP...

Pelosi holding up the articles is not to gin up her base.
She's depriving him of a speedy trial -------> Impeachment still stands --------> No acquittal by Senate --------> No victory lap and more lies like "No collusion, no obstruction"

AND IT'S EATING HIM ALIVE.
Bahahahahahaaaa..........

So you find that to be perfectly fine and had Paul Ryan don that to Obama you would be screaming...
But that didn't happen, did it?

Obama wasn't impeached.
Your choice.
Stay tuned.

No, I think it's more like you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
To the point that Holder had to throw himself under the bus for Obama on F&F. :auiqs.jpg:

Sorry, but deflecting to Obama and Holder doesn't change anything about Trump and your total inability to defend his actions and the ass-kissing sycophants around him.

Hold your water, boy. There's going to be plenty of tire tracks across Giuliani's shirt, now that his Russian boys have been arrested and charged with campaign violation laws.

Bet you voted for Hillary, huh?

Simple, I am a troll but the fact is they know Pelosi holding up the articles of Impeachment is nothing more than a ploy to get her base going...

So why not have McConnell and Trump do something that will make Pelosi go insane?

She couldn't have Democrats run on that the Senate is a do nothing Senate and the Senate GOP can just admit they did it to teach House Democrats a lesson about playing partisan nonsense.

In the end if McConnell and Trump did this I believe it would play well for the GOP...

She's depriving him of a speedy trial -------> Impeachment still stands --------> No acquittal by Senate --------> No victory lap and more lies like "No collusion, no obstruction"

Well the countless of investigations your side did cry, so how is that payback working so far?

#IMPOTUS

Melt baby melt!

That would depend on if he were allowed to get away with cheating like he did the first time.
Trump lives in the head of these TDS Clowns 24/7 ...........I can't imagine how they will be when he wins again.

LOL...........Guess we need to buy stock in those pretty little suits that wraps their arms around themselves and ties in the back.

Well the countless of investigations your side did cry, so how is that payback working so far?

#IMPOTUS

Melt baby melt!

Not one vote was changed and James Comey did the most damage to Hillary in 2016 than Wikileaks...

You know this but Adam ( Schiff ), you already stated that Trump will cheat again...

Still should Trump veto Pelosi USMCA Bill is passed through the Senate?

Countless of Investigations when Obama was President?

Sure did, but how is that payback going?

Also should Trump veto Pelosi USMCA?

the president is not king in America, the law is king

Trump was impeached for one reason...BECAUSE HE DESERVED IT!

#IMPOTUS

Melt baby melt!

Not one vote was changed and James Comey did the most damage to Hillary in 2016 than Wikileaks...

You know this but Adam ( Schiff ), you already stated that Trump will cheat again...

Still should Trump veto Pelosi USMCA Bill is passed through the Senate?

I haven't read the bill, so I don't know what to think. I do know he gave some concessions, so that part is a good thing.

Obama wasn't impeached.
Your choice.
Every President shits on the constitution. Every. Damn. One.

What difference would a transparent tactic like that make?

To watch you whine that Trump is being a partisan hack like Pelosi!
And McConnell?

Mitch is the greatest at being like Harry Reid...
Moscow Mitch is in a class by himself.

Forum List

Back