🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Trump wins, what should the Democrats do?

Democrats, if Trump wins, what should the Democrats do?

• I support Trump / the Republicans, screw the Democrats

• I support Johnson / Stein or other third party, screw both parties

• We / Democrats should give Trump a chance like any other President

• We / Democrats should "shut down" DC by blocking / filibustering every bill until Trump leaves

• Obama should refuse to go and call on the military to support him and force new elections

• Other - please specify

Results are only viewable after voting.
You are awesome. You never learn. I love it. The fact that you are devoted to RW radio shows.

Clinton has several paths to 270. Trump has virtually none. The only thing that could send him to the WH is a real Clinton scandal. A real one.

So if you're a Republican, why do you love Hillary so much? Your Republican overlords told you to vote for Trump now

Who told you that I am a Republican? I don't love Hillary. I think she's competent and qualified. She is smarter than me...and that is a requirement to get my vote.

You're so stupid I can't make it up

LoneRetard: You're a Republican
Kaz: You're a Republican

And you don't get it! No wonder you laugh alone. Then again you only laugh when you get it, so you probably don't laugh alone very often, just when you do get it ... eventually ...

Whatever you say, chief. Don't quit your day job. How long ago was it that I called you a Republican? Was it in this thread? I don't think you are very good at the whole sarcasm thing.

:lmao:

I just called you a Republican and you didn't get it!

:lmao:

There was nothing to get. You are clearly having an amusing conversation with yourself.

So if you're a Republican, why do you love Hillary so much? Your Republican overlords told you to vote for Trump now

Who told you that I am a Republican? I don't love Hillary. I think she's competent and qualified. She is smarter than me...and that is a requirement to get my vote.

And you don't get it! No wonder you laugh alone. Then again you only laugh when you get it, so you probably don't laugh alone very often, just when you do get it ... eventually ...

Whatever you say, chief. Don't quit your day job. How long ago was it that I called you a Republican? Was it in this thread? I don't think you are very good at the whole sarcasm thing.

um ... like three posts up ...

Are you insane? I did no such thing. What is wrong with you?

So when you say I'm being guided by right wingers, that doesn't mean Republican. Damn you're lame. I am curious why right wingers want me to be a libertarian. Wouldn't they want me to be right wing if they control me? Are they just fucking with me?

Keep hoping.

The Dems will do to Trump what the Pubs did to Obama.
and then the dems will claim its the republicans that are holding things up instead of telling the truth, just like last time.

Well, if the entirety of facts bear out that the Republicans are lying, what else is there to say besides "the Republican are lying?" Similarly, if someone says they didn't so something they've been accused of doing and nobody can show the person did what they said they did not do, there's nothing to find.

Now what do Republicans do, particularly with regard to Hillary Clinton? They go on what was admittedly (by Gowdy's and others' own admission) is a witch hunt that finds nothing whatsoever and won't move on. They act like a friggin' dog with a bone.

• Benghazi --> eight damn hearings and $7M dollars of yours and my money spent and "NADA" found.

• "Email-gate" --> A full on FBI investigation and Congressional hearings and not so much as a punishable misdemeanor offense was found, to say nothing of a felony...all for $20M+ of yours and my money.

• Whitewater and other Clinton-related investigations --> Again, nothing, yet you and I have contributed to supporting $79M in spending to conduct the investigations that the people investigated said from the get-go there's no "there" there, and for what? So we could learn that indeed there was no "there" there.
At this point, it's as though Republicans are so pissed, embarrassed or both (?) over having cost taxpayers 100M+ for nothing that they are going to keep spending more and more of our money hoping that some shred of "whatever" they find will be enough to ruin the Presidential aspirations of the single most qualified, prepared and experienced person to have been nominated in recent history by either major party for the office. What are they going to do? Eventually find some BS thing that they will say was worth $100M+ worth of investigations and hearings? Really?

The most expensive criminal prosecution in U.S. history: $15M -- McMartin Preschool Abuse Trial.

So when you say I'm being guided by right wingers, that doesn't mean Republican. Damn you're lame. I am curious why right wingers want me to be a libertarian. Wouldn't they want me to be right wing if they control me? Are they just fucking with me?

Listen, dummy. You said you listen to Rush, Levin and Beck. You like their shows. You think they offer valuable info. You are devoted to RW radio talkers.

That is not me calling you a republican. It is me calling you an idiot.

Listen, dummy. You said you listen to Rush, Levin and Beck. You like their shows. You think they offer valuable info. You are devoted to RW radio talkers.

An idiot is you being unable to listen to someone you disagree with.

I also liked Air America and I like Randi Rhodes, Rachel Maddow, Ed Schultz, Alan Colmes and Ron Kuby

I like right wingers like Rush, Hannity, Ingram and Curtis Sliwa

I like libertarians like Neil Boortz and Jason Lewis.

And all you hear is OMG, you listen to right wingers!

I listen to everyone. You're a sad little man what you can only listen if you agree with them

I also liked Air America and I like Randi Rhodes, Rachel Maddow, Ed Schultz, Alan Colmes and Ron Kuby

I listen to everyone. You're a sad little man what you can only listen if you agree with them

Bullshit. You are a RW radio listener. You like having guys talk at you for hours at a time explaining things to you. It explains your posts here.

Try Michael Smerconish. He asks questions.

Bullshit. You are a RW radio listener. You like having guys talk at you for hours at a time explaining things to you. It explains your posts here.

I said I listen to right wingers, you stupid fuck. What is wrong with you?

I also listen to libertarians and left.

That you think it's wrong to listen to anyone you disagree with is the bigoted partisan Democrat loon that you are. Maybe your world would broaden if you didn't just focus on who you agree with.

And as for right wingers, again, why are right winger convincing me to be a libertarian? If they control me, why don't they control me to agree with them? Are they fucking with me?

You really are a dingbat, Edith

Hillary's ship is sinking. She may have escaped jail out of partisan Democrat protection from her career long corruption, but as long as Trump doesn't screw it up at this point (which he may very well do), she's going to lose. Just three weeks of Trump behaving himself saw Hillary plunge 12 points in the polls. She's even up 2 according to the Communist News Network.

So, what if she does lose? It's time to start considering how to respond. So?

Regardless of who is elected I will do the same thing I always do- wish him or her success as President of the United States.

What about you?

I said I listen to right wingers, you stupid fuck. What is wrong with you?

I also listen to libertarians and left.

That you think it's wrong to listen to anyone you disagree with is the bigoted partisan Democrat loon that you are. Maybe your world would broaden if you didn't just focus on who you agree with.

And as for right wingers, again, why are right winger convincing me to be a libertarian? If they control me, why don't they control me to agree with them? Are they fucking with me?

You really are a dingbat, Edith

You think I only listen to people who I agree with? You don't pay attention.

I strongly oppose them both. But a Trump presidency would be way more entertaining. Can you imagine the next season of the Apprentice?

Let's face it ... this was the most entertaining presidential primary season since Ross Perot's 3rd party run in 1992 or even 1987 when Gary Hart was pictured with the smokin' hot Donna Rice (below) on his lap. I have little doubt that a Trump presidency would be any less fun to watch.

donna-rice-tits.jpg
Yeah, we're just friends.
donnarice-garyhart-3010242.jpg

Last edited:
It doesn't really matter does it? Reid and McConnell will ensure nothing gets done either way. So, just more of the same, status quo.

Shouldn't matter if you like the quarterback or not, you're still on the same team.

Forum List

Back