🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Trump wins, what should the Democrats do?

Democrats, if Trump wins, what should the Democrats do?

• I support Trump / the Republicans, screw the Democrats

• I support Johnson / Stein or other third party, screw both parties

• We / Democrats should give Trump a chance like any other President

• We / Democrats should "shut down" DC by blocking / filibustering every bill until Trump leaves

• Obama should refuse to go and call on the military to support him and force new elections

• Other - please specify

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hillary's ship is sinking. She may have escaped jail out of partisan Democrat protection from her career long corruption, but as long as Trump doesn't screw it up at this point (which he may very well do), she's going to lose. Just three weeks of Trump behaving himself saw Hillary plunge 12 points in the polls. She's even up 2 according to the Communist News Network.

So, what if she does lose? It's time to start considering how to respond. So?
You are either drinking the koolaid or trying to serve it up.

It would be a pleasant fiction to imagine Trump winning.

He won't.

He can't.

He blew it.

Hillary will win and then we will be in for 4 years of hell.

Too bad, because Christie, Jeb, or Kasich would have made a better POTUS.

But the GOP has blown another election.
First of all, I said Trump could totally blow it. So you're taking my gray point and turning it to black and white.

Second of all, the idea that Hillary is unbeatable by anyone is just laughable. The woman is unpleasant, a liar and starting to look outright sick. Either could win because the other is so bad.

You really should read more carefully

I wouldn't blame them if they followed the Republicans' lead and stiffed Trump at every turn.

What goes around comes around.
Do you mean what should they do other than wear I love the Donald T shirts? First they should admit what a shithole the party has become and try to clean it by getting rid of all super delegates, all the leadership that rigged the primaries against Sanders and have more debates so that outsiders like Sanders have a chance to win. Right now the party is just a corrupt coalition of special interests that has no guiding ideology and no significant purpose other than just trying to win.

I wouldn't blame them if they followed the Republicans' lead and stiffed Trump at every turn.

Do you mean what should they do other than wear I love the Donald T shirts? First they should admit what a shithole the party has become and try to clean it by getting rid of all super delegates, all the leadership that rigged the primaries against Sanders and have more debates so that outsiders like Sanders have a chance to win. Right now the party is just a corrupt coalition of special interests that has no guiding ideology and no significant purpose other than just trying to win.

Doesn't differentiate the parties, does it?

Nope, the Republican primaries weren't rigged. If they had been, Trump wouldn't have won. Ideological battles are allowed to run free by the Republican leadership but are squelched by the Democratic leadership. Some one needs to give the Democrats lessons in democracy.

Hillary's ship is sinking. She may have escaped jail out of partisan Democrat protection from her career long corruption, but as long as Trump doesn't screw it up at this point (which he may very well do), she's going to lose. Just three weeks of Trump behaving himself saw Hillary plunge 12 points in the polls. She's even up 2 according to the Communist News Network.

Well, we know exactly how you are going to respond when Clinton wins.

Fantasizing about a Trump win is kind of like buying a Powerball ticket and imagining you will beat the 292 million to one odds and be able to afford having your dick in some other guys' mouths 24/7/365.

The Democrats had their chance at their convention. When all the Sanders commies began booing and whining, the Democrats should have pointed to the door and told the little bitches not to let the door hit them in the ass on the way out.

When Trump loses, the GOP should do the same to all the retards, bigots, racists, hypocrites, liars, nazis, and various other psychos who have destroyed the GOP and conservative brands.

You are awesome. You never learn. I love it. The fact that you are devoted to RW radio shows.

Clinton has several paths to 270. Trump has virtually none. The only thing that could send him to the WH is a real Clinton scandal. A real one.

So if you're a Republican, why do you love Hillary so much? Your Republican overlords told you to vote for Trump now

Who told you that I am a Republican? I don't love Hillary. I think she's competent and qualified. She is smarter than me...and that is a requirement to get my vote.

Hillary is competent? REALLY? LMFAO.

They can deal with it just like others have dealt with 8 years of Obama.

Nope, the Republican primaries weren't rigged. If they had been, Trump wouldn't have won. Ideological battles are allowed to run free by the Republican leadership but are squelched by the Democratic leadership. Some one needs to give the Democrats lessons in democracy.

Rigging the primaries isn't binary. And in the end, Hillary and Trump were both the top vote getters

They can, but they're intellectual children. The answer is Democrats are going to melt down. They're going to shut down Washington. Maybe not to the extreme in the choice in the poll, but they're going to be absolutely hysterical and the media will faithfully back them up

They can, but they're intellectual children. The answer is Democrats are going to melt down. They're going to shut down Washington. Maybe not to the extreme in the choice in the poll, but they're going to be absolutely hysterical and the media will faithfully back them up

Why? Because that's what the GOP did when Obama won?

Rigging the primaries isn't binary. And in the end, Hillary and Trump were both the top vote getters
Without super delegates and with more debates, Sanders likely would have won. In 2008, Hillary lost ground with each debate and this time around the leadership tried to protect her by limiting the number of debates despite protests by Sanders supporters.

It's not what Democrats should do. It's what will happen to the country.

What will Republicans do when they figure out Trump lied about everything.

There will be no wall.

Only 1 out of 9 jobs moved overseas, the rest were lost to automation. What happens when jobs don't come back?

The rest of the country will survive Trump for four years, but the people who really need the help, those in the Deep South, Trump supporters, are going to get it from him balls deep. They thought they had problems now. By time Trump finishes with them, they won't even have trailers.

It's not what Democrats should do. It's what will happen to the country.

What will Republicans do when they figure out Trump lied about everything.

There will be no wall.

Only 1 out of 9 jobs moved overseas, the rest were lost to automation. What happens when jobs don't come back?

The rest of the country will survive Trump for four years, but the people who really need the help, those in the Deep South, Trump supporters, are going to get it from him balls deep. They thought they had problems now. By time Trump finishes with them, they won't even have trailers.
It sounds like you are going to have to be put on suicide watch if Trump wins.

Without super delegates and with more debates, Sanders likely would have won. In 2008, Hillary lost ground with each debate and this time around the leadership tried to protect her by limiting the number of debates despite protests by Sanders supporters.

Both party establishments slant the table. But your contention they can just pick the winner is ridiculous. In the end, in both parties, the candidate with the most votes won.

As for woulda, coulda, shoulda, whatever, it's speculation. Bernie should have topped off at 20% of Democrats. He only went as far as he did because Hillary's such a terrible candidate.

Republicans were different in that Trump supporters were a solid plurality and the majority were split among 16 other candidates. Ironically it was Kasich who gave in the end Trump the nomination. NeverTrumpers needed him to drop out when Cruz still had a chance. By the time Kasich dropped out, the Bandwagon effect was too strong for Trump

Forum List

Back