🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Trump wins, what should the Democrats do?

Democrats, if Trump wins, what should the Democrats do?

• I support Trump / the Republicans, screw the Democrats

• I support Johnson / Stein or other third party, screw both parties

• We / Democrats should give Trump a chance like any other President

• We / Democrats should "shut down" DC by blocking / filibustering every bill until Trump leaves

• Obama should refuse to go and call on the military to support him and force new elections

• Other - please specify

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fillerbuster and block every fucking thing he does like the republicans did to Obama.

Yeah but what does that accomplish?

Democrats did it to Bush
Republicans did it to Obama

Continuing to do it just is an example of Congressional failure.

Keep hoping.

The Dems will do to Trump what the Pubs did to Obama.

What the Repubs did to Obozo was step aside and let him do anything he wanted. Is that what Dems have planned for President Trump?

Well that is a creative re-thinking of history.

Republicans blocked pretty much every bill President Obama asked for.

Even when they agreed in concept with the bill.

When Trump wins,Hopefully they would commit harikari to save face.

I'm not a Democrat, but if Trump wins, I'm seeking Monacan or Luxembourger citizenship and upon getting it, sell two houses and a boat and buy a flat in whichever place I move to.

As for what Democrats should do...I don't have anything to say about what they should do. They can do whatever they want. There's simply no excuse for why they should have lost an election against the worst Presidential candidate to have come along since Horatio Seymour.

You're confused. Hillary is the worst Presidential candidate to have come along since the history of presidential candidates.

Democrats should sit back and learn how much people appreciate the opportunity to do for themselves.
They aren't interested in handouts. They want to experience the pride that comes with working to take care of themselves and their family.

Last edited:
I came into work this morning seeing an old guy (~80) messing with wires behind the computers at a nurses station. After asking a nurse about it, she explained he was just cleaning.
She went on about him growing up on a farm and enjoyed having something to do. I stopped by several hours later and the guy was in another area still cleaning stuff. :)

I thought it was awesome that they'd let him do that.

I only brought that up because it's an example of how many people are. They'd much rather have a job opportunity than the handouts democrats always throw their way.

Democrats do that because they don't know how to create jobs.

I'm not a Democrat, but if Trump wins, I'm seeking Monacan or Luxembourger citizenship and upon getting it, sell two houses and a boat and buy a flat in whichever place I move to.

As for what Democrats should do...I don't have anything to say about what they should do. They can do whatever they want. There's simply no excuse for why they should have lost an election against the worst Presidential candidate to have come along since Horatio Seymour.

You're confused. Hillary is the worst Presidential candidate to have come along since the history of presidential candidates.

There are many things I am, but I can assure you confused is not among them. Were you to know me better, indeed at all, you'd know that too.

So when you say I'm being guided by right wingers, that doesn't mean Republican. Damn you're lame. I am curious why right wingers want me to be a libertarian. Wouldn't they want me to be right wing if they control me? Are they just fucking with me?

Listen, dummy. You said you listen to Rush, Levin and Beck. You like their shows. You think they offer valuable info. You are devoted to RW radio talkers.

That is not me calling you a republican. It is me calling you an idiot.

An idiot is you being unable to listen to someone you disagree with.

I also liked Air America and I like Randi Rhodes, Rachel Maddow, Ed Schultz, Alan Colmes and Ron Kuby

I like right wingers like Rush, Hannity, Ingram and Curtis Sliwa

I like libertarians like Neil Boortz and Jason Lewis.

And all you hear is OMG, you listen to right wingers!

I listen to everyone. You're a sad little man what you can only listen if you agree with them

Bullshit. You are a RW radio listener. You like having guys talk at you for hours at a time explaining things to you. It explains your posts here.

Try Michael Smerconish. He asks questions.

I said I listen to right wingers, you stupid fuck. What is wrong with you?

I also listen to libertarians and left.

That you think it's wrong to listen to anyone you disagree with is the bigoted partisan Democrat loon that you are. Maybe your world would broaden if you didn't just focus on who you agree with.

And as for right wingers, again, why are right winger convincing me to be a libertarian? If they control me, why don't they control me to agree with them? Are they fucking with me?

You really are a dingbat, Edith

You think I only listen to people who I agree with? You don't pay attention.

How is addressing the argument you're making not paying attention? You're truly dim witted

Hillary's ship is sinking. She may have escaped jail out of partisan Democrat protection from her career long corruption, but as long as Trump doesn't screw it up at this point (which he may very well do), she's going to lose. Just three weeks of Trump behaving himself saw Hillary plunge 12 points in the polls. She's even up 2 according to the Communist News Network.

So, what if she does lose? It's time to start considering how to respond. So?

Get your money out of the stock market.

But it will crash the day after the election, so… we're all pretty much fucked.

(I love all this IF speculation -- it motivates real Americans to get out and vote or punt for Hilary)

Hillary's ship is sinking. She may have escaped jail out of partisan Democrat protection from her career long corruption, but as long as Trump doesn't screw it up at this point (which he may very well do), she's going to lose. Just three weeks of Trump behaving himself saw Hillary plunge 12 points in the polls. She's even up 2 according to the Communist News Network.

Get your money out of the stock market.

But it will crash the day after the election, so… we're all pretty much fucked.

(I love all this IF speculation -- it motivates real Americans to get out and vote or punt for Hilary)

Please, if the market didn't crash for Obama or W, we're completely safe with Trump

There are many things I am, but I can assure you confused is not among them. Were you to know me better, indeed at all, you'd know that too.

"Confused" is merely a polite euphemism meaning "dumbass." Yes, I do know that you're a dumbass.

Maybe Democrats will do the world a favor and pull a Jonestown?

tumblr_n54ai1A2TB1qz5q5lo1_500.jpg

"Confused" is merely a polite euphemism meaning "dumbass." Yes, I do know that you're a dumbass.

Well, then, you don't know much. I may be an ass at times, but dumb? Never.

You are either drinking the koolaid or trying to serve it up.

It would be a pleasant fiction to imagine Trump winning.

He won't.

He can't.

He blew it.

Hillary will win and then we will be in for 4 years of hell.

Too bad, because Christie, Jeb, or Kasich would have made a better POTUS.

But the GOP has blown another election.

Forum List

Back