If we allow Democrats to get away with massive voter fraud as they did this year...

...then we may as well just cash in our chips, declare an end to our Constitutional form of government, and allow the Democrats to set up a one party state like the Nazis, the fascists and the Communists.
They changed the law to allow for voting after the election day. This means that they did not commit fraud. The law needs to be challenged to the SCOTUS and a blanket election rule that states no votes are to be accepted AFTER the election day.

Republicans filled out absentee ballots, they went around collecting mail in ballots, they destroyed other ballots.

Voter suppression wasn't enough.

Republicans are criminals. The rot starts at the top.

Republicans filled out absentee ballots, they went around collecting mail in ballots, they destroyed other ballots.

Voter suppression wasn't enough.

Republicans are criminals. The rot starts at the top.

We should just declare an end to our Constitutional form of government, and allow the Republicans to set up a one party state like the Nazis, the fascists and the Communists.

putin-2.jpg

This is why they love me.

...then we may as well just cash in our chips, declare an end to our Constitutional form of government, and allow the Democrats to set up a one party state like the Nazis, the fascists and the Communists.
They changed the law to allow for voting after the election day. This means that they did not commit fraud. The law needs to be challenged to the SCOTUS and a blanket election rule that states no votes are to be accepted AFTER the election day.
Can I ask what your problem is with having every vote cast counting? Isn't that the idea in a Democratic system? Why should people NOT be allowed to cast their vote?

A very trustworthy guy on Facebook with a funny name said the Democrats have registered illegal Mexican Chihuahuas to vote.

"¡Yo quiero Joe Biden!"

We should just declare an end to our Constitutional form of government, and allow the Republicans to set up a one party state like the Nazis, the fascists and the Communists.
Do you mean like the fascist dems in California?.....

RT....better known as RUSSIAN TV wants access to `dumb enough Americans in order to create dissent and doubt in this country's democratic precepts and actions......

Rambu is the "perfect nitwit" for Russian propaganda.

"The Russians said it, and I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

"WHAT Russian interference!?!?"

Can I ask what your problem is with having every vote cast counting? Isn't that the idea in a Democratic system? Why should people NOT be allowed to cast their vote?
So, you don't see a reason for having a deadline for casting votes? Its okay with you that we just keep voting until one side is satisfied with the outcome, in this case, the Democrats?

RT....better known as RUSSIAN TV wants access to `dumb enough Americans in order to create dissent and doubt in this country's democratic precepts and actions......

Rambu is the "perfect nitwit" for Russian propaganda.
Someone needs to get the truth out there.....I really do not care whether you believe or not...Gnat....

So, you don't see a reason for having a deadline for casting votes? Its okay with you that we just keep voting until one side is satisfied with the outcome, in this case, the Democrats?
Their was a deadline. It was three days after the election. To allow for absentee ballots mailed on election day. That seems fair to me. Please tell me why that would be unfair?

Their was a deadline. It was three days after the election. To allow for absentee ballots mailed on election day. That seems fair to me. Please tell me why that would be unfair?
Not fair at all considering that these were not mail-in ballots AND the fact that every election date is known 2 and 4 years in advance.

So, the mail-in deadline needs to be earlier than the election day in order to meet a well known and well-publicized deadline.

These were ballots that were canvassed for, meaning that they went door to door and collected ballots from people who failed to meet the deadline. There is no proof that these people were not told that they could fill out the ballot right then and there.

Which means they were cast AFTER the deadline and should NOT be counted.

Forum List

Back