If We Close Down All Mosques; Eliminate All Korans. THEN What ?

Desolate religious addicts roam the streets like drug addicts looking for that next high...
They could convert to Christianity. A good move.

hitler was christian.
hitler-a-muslim.jpg

View attachment 36973

Evidence Mounting That Hitler Was A Muslim and Practiced Islam sharia unveiled

You are not being honest. You changed the word from Lord to allah.

If you have to lie how valid is your point and why should anyone believe one word you post?

I found that quote in a list of quotes from that book and the word at the end of the sentence is Lord not Allah.

Here you can read a lot of the quotes from that book at the link below. hitler was a far right extremist christian and no amount of lies from you will change it.

You've done what all far right wingers do. If they don't like the honest truth, they lie. Which is what you're doing.

Religious views of Adolf Hitler - Wikiquote

Here's another quote from hitler:
Hitler a Christian?

“My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God’s truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders.

How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow my self to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice… And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people."

SOURCE: Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)

1. I changed nothing. I copy-pasted a picture, and posted it exactly as it was shown.

2. I did not lie about anything.

3. You owe me an apology for accusing me of lying. If you click the link I supplied and click on images, you will find this picture and quote, exactly as I posted it.

4. Your reference is to a 1922 speech. Hitler is said to have converted to Islam, long AFTER that time. Your quotes therefore are meaningless.

You used it as so called proof that hitler was muslim. Therefore you're a liar. If you can't check out your information that also makes you lazy.

hitler never converted to be a muslim. The quote you posted is from the book men kampf. Which was written while hitler was in prison after a coup attempt in 1923 which was a year after you said my quote was from. The book was published in 1925. Which isn't a LONG time.

You're going to have to provide proof of your claims. hitler was a far right wing extremist christian and no amount of your lying will change that fact. I'll need exact dates he converted with honest and credible proof of your claims.

hitler wasn't muslim. He had a relationship with a muslim but considered all arabs inferior. He agreed with the muslims about the jews. The muslims hated the jews and hitler hoped that the muslims would drive jews out of Palestine.

While hitler worked with muslims to get rid of jews, hitler was a christian all his life. He was baptized catholic but didn't attend church. He believed that some christian faiths, catholic, were weak and didn't like their beliefs of peace.

So you're going to have to come up with come honest and credible proof that hitler was muslim or covered to the muslim faith. You couldn't even tell me what year he converted. You just stated a long time after 1922.

Desolate religious addicts roam the streets like drug addicts looking for that next high...
They could convert to Christianity. A good move.

hitler was christian.
hitler-a-muslim.jpg

View attachment 36973

Evidence Mounting That Hitler Was A Muslim and Practiced Islam sharia unveiled

If you have to lie how valid is your point and why should anyone believe one word you post?

I found that quote in a list of quotes from that book and the word at the end of the sentence is Lord not Allah.

Here you can read a lot of the quotes from that book at the link below. hitler was a far right extremist christian and no amount of lies from you will change it.

You've done what all far right wingers do. If they don't like the honest truth, they lie. Which is what you're doing.

Hitler a Christian?

“My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God’s truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders.

How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow my self to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice… And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people."

SOURCE: Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)

Thanks for exposing that fraud :)

Anytime.

While I'm not muslim, I do respect other people's faith. I also respect our constitution and it very clearly says that the government can't outlaw or ban any religion.

That poster claims that while hitler gave that speech I posted in 1922, that hitler converted to islam LONG after that speech. Even though hitler wrote his mein kampt just one year after he gave that speech in 1922. mein kampt was written in 1923 and published in 1925. So that poster is saying that hitler converted to islam a LONG time after 1922 yet claims that a year later he used the word allah in his book mein kampt.

It's very easy to prove that poster is full of garbage. There's just too many copies of that book and it's way too easy to find the exact words from that book. It took me just seconds to find it using a search engine and typing in the quote.

That poster is no different from all other far right wing extremists. When they don't like the honest history, they just lie and change it. They're also extremely lazy. They don't bother to actually check anything out for themselves. If some person or website says what the poster wants to hear, then it's the gospel truth.

What would be the effect of shutting Islam down in the US ? That is, by closing down all the mosques and eliminating all the Korans from libraries, schools, bookstores, and wherever they could be obtained.

Would Muslims regroup and finally choose a new name for their creed ? (one that doesn't mean "Submission") Would they finally reform their "religion" (if it could be called that), and change away from the stuff that's in the Koran ?

Could the United States be the leader in the world, whereby American Muslims would lead the way for the non-American Ummah and create a whole new pathway, with a fully edited/reformed Koran ? Before anyone jumps in to answer this, with a positive outlook, be advised. A word of caution. The current Koran, containing just about every vile thing known to man, and advocating these things (if not commanding them), is considered by Muslims to be the word of God (which cannot be changed, in their view). And in 1400 years, not one word of the Koran has ever been changed.

To start with, it would violate the Constitution.

Honesty about what Islam is and teaches is a far better idea. Obama needs to quite lying. We need to be honest about the acts of the Warlord Muhammad, the foundation of conquest that Islam is built on, and the provisions of the Koran encouraging murder, rape, and slavery.

Decent Muslims have already rejected these parts of Islam, if Islam is to survive, all Muslims must reject these tenets.
Quite the contrary, it violates the Constitution (Article 6, section 2) for the mosques to be in operation, and for Korans to be available.

You need to actually read article 6 section 2 of the constitution. The only reference to religion in that part of the constitution says that there is to be no religious test to hold public office.

Seriously here, I'm getting embarrassed for you. How can you be so stupid? You didn't even read the actual words. You probably got your ideas from some twisted far right wing website that uses lies to incite hate and violence. Where were you when you were supposed to learn this in high school? Did you just not pay attention or were you one of those who never bothered to go to class and spent their days getting high?

Here's the actual words from that part of the constitution. There is nothing in there that says that mosques are a violation of the constitution. Nor does it say anything about islam or christianity. It only says that there's no religious test to hold public office. The rest is about treaties, debts and that the constitution and federal government are the supreme law of the land. Which means that the constitution and federal laws over rule state laws.

Don't bother to reply to this post. I will no longer read or reply to any of your posts. You're a special kind of stupid. I no longer want to waste my time trying to teach you honest history and what our constitution actually says.

Here's the exact words of article 6 section 2:

All Debts contracted and Engagements entered into, before the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation.

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.

What would be the effect of shutting Islam down in the US ? That is, by closing down all the mosques and eliminating all the Korans from libraries, schools, bookstores, and wherever they could be obtained.

Would Muslims regroup and finally choose a new name for their creed ? (one that doesn't mean "Submission") Would they finally reform their "religion" (if it could be called that), and change away from the stuff that's in the Koran ?

Could the United States be the leader in the world, whereby American Muslims would lead the way for the non-American Ummah and create a whole new pathway, with a fully edited/reformed Koran ? Before anyone jumps in to answer this, with a positive outlook, be advised. A word of caution. The current Koran, containing just about every vile thing known to man, and advocating these things (if not commanding them), is considered by Muslims to be the word of God (which cannot be changed, in their view). And in 1400 years, not one word of the Koran has ever been changed.

Honesty about what Islam is and teaches is a far better idea. Obama needs to quite lying. We need to be honest about the acts of the Warlord Muhammad, the foundation of conquest that Islam is built on, and the provisions of the Koran encouraging murder, rape, and slavery.

Decent Muslims have already rejected these parts of Islam, if Islam is to survive, all Muslims must reject these tenets.
Quite the contrary, it violates the Constitution (Article 6, section 2) for the mosques to be in operation, and for Korans to be available.

You need to actually read article 6 section 2 of the constitution. The only reference to religion in that part of the constitution says that there is to be no religious test to hold public office.

Seriously here, I'm getting embarrassed for you. How can you be so stupid? You didn't even read the actual words. You probably got your ideas from some twisted far right wing website that uses lies to incite hate and violence. Where were you when you were supposed to learn this in high school? Did you just not pay attention or were you one of those who never bothered to go to class and spent their days getting high?

Here's the actual words from that part of the constitution. There is nothing in there that says that mosques are a violation of the constitution. Nor does it say anything about islam or christianity. It only says that there's no religious test to hold public office. The rest is about treaties, debts and that the constitution and federal government are the supreme law of the land. Which means that the constitution and federal laws over rule state laws.

Don't bother to reply to this post. I will no longer read or reply to any of your posts. You're a special kind of stupid. I no longer want to waste my time trying to teach you honest history and what our constitution actually says.

All Debts contracted and Engagements entered into, before the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation.

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.
Facts and the truth: the bane of conservative dogma.

Not at all. In fact Muslims can be "harmed " by being arrested for violating the Supremacy Clause & US Codes 2384 & 2385. And you're going OFF TOPIC. We're supposed to be talking about what happens AFTER the closing of the mosques, and eradication of all Korans. THAT is the TOPIC.

Then tell us what happens AFTERWARDS?

Are you going to round up Muslims who still attempt to worship in their homes or private enclaves? Are you going to arrest them if they keep a Koran? Are you going to need to find some way to clearly identify them so you can keep an eye on their secret activities? What are you going to do?
That is for YOU to do. That's YOUR job here. I posed the question (Notice the title ends in a QUESTION MARK ?)

You set up a mythical situation where a religion could be banned. Surely you must have ideas - don't be shy now.

You want my answer? American's band together to restore the Constitution's protection of religion. We protest, allow Muslims to worship in our homes, hide them from arrest, join them and show solidarity with our fellow Americans and make sure every politician who voted for this is voted out.
You sound like you're babbling too. I don't even know what on earth you're saying. Look, it's simple, Any religion, any cult, any ideology could be banned, if, like Islam, it is supremacist.

Ok. I'm beginning to think this is a troll OP. You asked: What would be the effect of shutting Islam down in the US ? That is, by closing down all the mosques and eliminating all the Korans from libraries, schools, bookstores, and wherever they could be obtained.

I told you what I felt would be the effect. Now I'm asking you - how would you enforce your ban (because that is what it is) - what criminal penalties would your hyperthetical scenario incur? How would you prevent people from hiding and using secret Korans or ordering online? You're criminalizing a religion so how do you enforce it and why do you think criminalizing it would "reform" it when the majority of it's adherents do not support or engage in violent extremism? I'm assuming that is what you seek to reform?

My only questions to that person who wants to ban a religion are:

Do you have enough money to buy a good lawyer to defend you when you're arrested and put on trial for your hate crimes against muslims and violations of the constitution?

And:

Have you gotten all your affairs in order? You're going to need people to take care of your home, family and possessions while you're in prison.

However it's very obvious this person isn't dealing with reality. Nothing that person has posted is true nor could any of it happen in America with the constitution we have now.

Last edited:

It would imperil any religion as it would require a wholesale abandonment of the 1st amendment's protections for religion. If it could be done to Islam, it could be done to any religion.

I imagine the biggest winner in such a scenario would be militant atheists, who want to see all religion scrubbed from society. Stripping Americans of religious freedom entirely would be a powerful step in that direction.

If any of those crazy people want to follow the 14th amendment then they better be prepared to ban all religion.

If you ban one you have to ban all. Otherwise it's a violation of the 14th amendment.

Looniest sstatement of the day is "Mosques are not houses of religion. Islam is not a religion. And religions, like anything else can be restricted (and banned 100%) if they are supremacist, and therefore in violation of Article 6, Section 2, of the Constitution."

The workings of Protectionist's mind should lead to its renaming as Projectionist. What a strange little critter is he.

Our law recognizes Islam as a religion. And mosques as places of worship.

Protectionist disagrees. Who gives a shit?

Exactly.

What that poster believes or says means absolutely nothing.

"Ok. I'm beginning to think this is a troll OP."

It is.

But the sad fact is there are far too many ignorant people who harbor an unwarranted fear and hatred of Islam, and actually believe 'banning' the religion is a good idea.

[...]
Such a thoughtlessly radical action would result in the formation of a massive internal terrorist guerrilla movement which would require imposition of of the most repressive form of police state measures to suppress.

But none of that will happen because you do not have the power or legal strength to make it happen. America is beyond nativist reaction. You who denigrate others now whines when so treated in turn.
We are not talking about the here-and-now, lightweight, but the future, and the likelihood of the unfolding of existential danger sufficient to bring about such developments.

And, while we're at it, (1) whom am I denigrating, and (2) who died and made you judge-and-jury, with regard to my participation?

Stay out of my face... I have done nothing to provoke you personally, although you have subjected me to a great deal of personal animosity because I serve-up views opposite to your own.

Besides... there are great many worthy debating folk around here, and a fairly sizable number of those can kick my ass in a debate, 4 times out of 5 or better.

You, however, are not one of those... you lack the requisite grey matter.
You get in my face and accuse me of personal animosity, I kick your rhetorical ass, and you whine. You are the projection queen..

The fact is the future does not belong to the racialists, the nativists, or the social religious conservative.

Your time is over.

"Ok. I'm beginning to think this is a troll OP."

It is.

But the sad fact is there are far too many ignorant people who harbor an unwarranted fear and hatred of Islam, and actually believe 'banning' the religion is a good idea.
YOU are the ignorant one. Who's Lina Morales ? Who's Peter DiGangi ? Who's Omar Mohammedi ? You know nothing, Mr. Quiz Zero..

You're also a troll, since you are here now repeating the same useless bash-talk you've already posted repeatedly in this thread. In most forums, you'd have been thread banned long ago.

But none of that will happen because you do not have the power or legal strength to make it happen. America is beyond nativist reaction. You who denigrate others now whines when so treated in turn.
We are not talking about the here-and-now, lightweight, but the future, and the likelihood of the unfolding of existential danger sufficient to bring about such developments.

And, while we're at it, (1) whom am I denigrating, and (2) who died and made you judge-and-jury, with regard to my participation?

Stay out of my face... I have done nothing to provoke you personally, although you have subjected me to a great deal of personal animosity because I serve-up views opposite to your own.

Besides... there are great many worthy debating folk around here, and a fairly sizable number of those can kick my ass in a debate, 4 times out of 5 or better.

You, however, are not one of those... you lack the requisite grey matter.
You get in my face and accuse me of personal animosity, I kick your rhetorical ass, and you whine. You are the projection queen..

The fact is the future does not belong to the racialists, the nativists, or the social religious conservative.

Your time is over.
Your ass has been kicked from here to the moon and back in this thread. You're a JOKE.

You are trolling your own OP, Protectionist, spamming the same destroyed arguments in defense of your destroyed OP.

[...]
Such a thoughtlessly radical action would result in the formation of a massive internal terrorist guerrilla movement which would require imposition of of the most repressive form of police state measures to suppress.
Many of these measures are already long needed, to stop all the Islamization that has been going on, (which liberals are oblivious to)

Looniest sstatement of the day is "Mosques are not houses of religion. Islam is not a religion. And religions, like anything else can be restricted (and banned 100%) if they are supremacist, and therefore in violation of Article 6, Section 2, of the Constitution."

The workings of Protectionist's mind should lead to its renaming as Projectionist. What a strange little critter is he.

Our law recognizes Islam as a religion. And mosques as places of worship.

Protectionist disagrees. Who gives a shit?

Exactly.

What that poster believes or says means absolutely nothing.
What means something is Article 6 Section 2 of the Constitution (the Supremacy Clause) which bans supremacism. Those denying that, are denying that fish can swim. Ho hum. Another day tolerating cyber-jihadist loons.

Hitler a Christian?

1. I changed nothing. I copy-pasted a picture, and posted it exactly as it was shown.

2. I did not lie about anything.

3. You owe me an apology for accusing me of lying. If you click the link I supplied and click on images, you will find this picture and quote, exactly as I posted it.

4. Your reference is to a 1922 speech. Hitler is said to have converted to Islam, long AFTER that time. Your quotes therefore are meaningless.

You used it as so called proof that hitler was muslim. Therefore you're a liar. If you can't check out your information that also makes you lazy.

hitler never converted to be a muslim. The quote you posted is from the book men kampf. Which was written while hitler was in prison after a coup attempt in 1923 which was a year after you said my quote was from. The book was published in 1925. Which isn't a LONG time.

You're going to have to provide proof of your claims. hitler was a far right wing extremist christian and no amount of your lying will change that fact. I'll need exact dates he converted with honest and credible proof of your claims.

hitler wasn't muslim. He had a relationship with a muslim but considered all arabs inferior. He agreed with the muslims about the jews. The muslims hated the jews and hitler hoped that the muslims would drive jews out of Palestine.

While hitler worked with muslims to get rid of jews, hitler was a christian all his life. He was baptized catholic but didn't attend church. He believed that some christian faiths, catholic, were weak and didn't like their beliefs of peace.

So you're going to have to come up with come honest and credible proof that hitler was muslim or covered to the muslim faith. You couldn't even tell me what year he converted. You just stated a long time after 1922.
Who the hell cares if Hitler was a Muslim ? He was a Jew-hating genocidal, maniac, obsessed with world conquest. Exactly like the jihadists of today. Now get on topic or GET LOST creep.

Facts and the truth: the bane of conservative dogma.

That is so true.

One thing I do find extremely funny is that the OP is very scared that isis will impose sharia law on America.

When in reality isis is SUNI and kills any muslim who is shia and won't convert to suni.

The last thing anyone has to worry about is that isis will impose sharia law on anyone.

As I said, the OP is a very special kind of stupid along with being very extremely lazy to the point that they can't even stop and learn the honest facts.
You're probably a jihadist and maybe an ISIS operative as well. That's evident from your extreme loon talk. ISIS won't impose Sharia ? They're doing it all over Iraq and Syria, numbskull.

It would imperil any religion as it would require a wholesale abandonment of the 1st amendment's protections for religion. If it could be done to Islam, it could be done to any religion.

I imagine the biggest winner in such a scenario would be militant atheists, who want to see all religion scrubbed from society. Stripping Americans of religious freedom entirely would be a powerful step in that direction.

If any of those crazy people want to follow the 14th amendment then they better be prepared to ban all religion.

If you ban one you have to ban all. Otherwise it's a violation of the 14th amendment.
Islam is not a religion, fool. Even if it was, it could and should be banned by virtue of its supremacism. religions that are not supremacist , have no worry about being banned.

Then tell us what happens AFTERWARDS?

Are you going to round up Muslims who still attempt to worship in their homes or private enclaves? Are you going to arrest them if they keep a Koran? Are you going to need to find some way to clearly identify them so you can keep an eye on their secret activities? What are you going to do?
That is for YOU to do. That's YOUR job here. I posed the question (Notice the title ends in a QUESTION MARK ?)

You set up a mythical situation where a religion could be banned. Surely you must have ideas - don't be shy now.

You want my answer? American's band together to restore the Constitution's protection of religion. We protest, allow Muslims to worship in our homes, hide them from arrest, join them and show solidarity with our fellow Americans and make sure every politician who voted for this is voted out.
You sound like you're babbling too. I don't even know what on earth you're saying. Look, it's simple, Any religion, any cult, any ideology could be banned, if, like Islam, it is supremacist.

Ok. I'm beginning to think this is a troll OP. You asked: What would be the effect of shutting Islam down in the US ? That is, by closing down all the mosques and eliminating all the Korans from libraries, schools, bookstores, and wherever they could be obtained.

I told you what I felt would be the effect. Now I'm asking you - how would you enforce your ban (because that is what it is) - what criminal penalties would your hyperthetical scenario incur? How would you prevent people from hiding and using secret Korans or ordering online? You're criminalizing a religion so how do you enforce it and why do you think criminalizing it would "reform" it when the majority of it's adherents do not support or engage in violent extremism? I'm assuming that is what you seek to reform?

My only questions to that person who wants to ban a religion are:

Do you have enough money to buy a good lawyer to defend you when you're arrested and put on trial for your hate crimes against muslims and violations of the constitution?

And:

Have you gotten all your affairs in order? You're going to need people to take care of your home, family and possessions while you're in prison.

However it's very obvious this person isn't dealing with reality. Nothing that person has posted is true nor could any of it happen in America with the constitution we have now.
OFF TOPIC!! The Constitution bans supremacism. That has nothing to do with religion. Get on topic or get out of here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back