If we look at this through a gendered lens....

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
...Then we are sexist douche nozzles. It really baffles me how some people can be so brazenly and unabashedly prejudicial.

After a handful of MPs were being jackasses displaying the maturity level of first graders on a playground, Canadian PM Trudeau strode across the floor and broke up the intentional blockade to allow Opposition Whip Gordon Brown to take his seat, thus allowing a vote to go forward on an assisted dying bill before the House.

The aftermath was nothing short of fuckery. When Trudeau accidentally bumped into New Democrat Ruth Brosseau, she showed herself to be a stupid cvnt, feigning injury and victimhood and leaving the chamber. She later said "I was elbowed in the chest by the prime minister and then I had to leave," because she allegedly had been so troubled by the entire episode. NDP member Nikki Ashton, being a sexist piece of shit, insisted that the episode be viewed through a gendered lens. Meanwhile, other partisan hacks whooped and hollered about Trudeau allegedly manhandling Brown.

But no complaint came from Brown himself. Green Party member Elizabeth May, comparatively independent from the partisan hackery, admitted that she had seen the whole thing and that Trudeau's contact with Brosseau was accidental, and that the NDP had been playing games from the get-go.

Forum List

Back