If we must refer to a cervix as a front hole, what should we call a prostate?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
The front pole?

Anyone?

We need the Left to give us a new term for prostate.

The front pole?

Anyone?

We need the Left to give us a new term for prostate.
i couldn't tell you exactly what a cervix is. i tend to enjoy the "system" without the nomenclature. but, whoever is coming up with this front hole bullsjit needs to grow up.

i couldn't tell you exactly what a cervix is. i tend to enjoy the "system" without the nomenclature. but, whoever is coming up with this front hole bullsjit needs to grow up.
Is that any way to talk about your democrat woke party?

Are they becoming to radical for ya Spanky?

:auiqs.jpg:

The cervix and prostate create a horrible dilemma for the trans culture, since they will never have one.

In fact, trans women can get prostate cancer.

Last edited:

votto seldom reports my party's "policy."

american conservatives do deluge the electromagnetic spectrum with their delusions, but they seem to ignore our party's platform. the things we agree upon. and focus upon the more dramatic wailings from fringes of a coalition.

trump is the leader of their party. if he says windmills cause cancer, they all believe it.

you may have noticed american liberals have no "leader." hell, "progressives" have not had a leader since the old "bull moose" 1912.

All of that is silly gay stuff

no one follows any of those homosexual sin words

God says all of that is an abomination and God cannot lie, Amen. Trust God.

The cervix and prostate create a horrible dilemma for the trans culture, since they will never have one.

In fact, trans women can get prostate cancer.
You seem to be the one with the dilemma. You ok? How badly did these words hurt you?

votto seldom reports my party's "policy."

american conservatives do deluge the electromagnetic spectrum with their delusions, but they seem to ignore our party's platform. the things we agree upon. and focus upon the more dramatic wailings from fringes of a coalition.

trump is the leader of their party. if he says windmills cause cancer, they all believe it.

you may have noticed american liberals have no "leader." hell, "progressives" have not had a leader since the old "bull moose" 1912.
Your leader is the real cult. The godless party which will ring in death and destruction when complete. Progs throw out their own only as sacrificial lambs and the movement always moves left. They seduce groups using their weaknesses using any reason to put blame on others.

An Ohio physician called into Dennis Prager's radio show yesterday claiming that middle-aged and older "trans-women" are seeing a surge in prostate cancer, especially those who have had "bottom" surgery.

Forum List

Back