If we're going to keep repeating history, let's do it correctly.

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Gaza is the perfect place to follow the lessons taught by the great Julius Caesar and his contemporaries. Gaza is the perfect siege, you completely encircle it (check), you remove supplies vital for survival (check), you don't allow anyone in or out (check), and then you wait them out.

Don't go in and repeat the lessons of the 6th Army at Stalingrad, you, instead, are patient to wait. Allow for certain civiians, such as those over 60 and those under 10, safe passage out. The others drink toilet water and eat insects and dogs.

Gaza is the perfect place to follow the lessons taught by the great Julius Caesar and his contemporaries. Gaza is the perfect siege, you completely encircle it (check), you remove supplies vital for survival (check), you don't allow anyone in or out (check), and then you wait them out.

Don't go in and repeat the lessons of the 6th Army at Stalingrad, you, instead, are patient to wait. Allow for certain civiians, such as those over 60 and those under 10, safe passage out. The others drink toilet water and eat insects and dogs.

Yep, all perishable food will be spoiled within a couple days. Two weeks from now things are going to be dire in Gaza.

When they start showing pics of old-ass Pali women it tears next to their blown-up hovel always remember, they have spawned generations of PLO and now Hamas terrorists at the terrorist's suggestion, and were happy to do it.

No.

This is a tactic to allow anti-Jewish forces in the UN to rally their arguments and create enough coalition to step in and stop such a strategy if employed.

I can already hear the cries of how inhuman that is and then ther inevitable lies that there are young and old people in there starving and isn't Isreal horrible for this prolonged death...

etc, etc, etc, ad nauseum.

That really would be a repeat of history.

I think that Israel will do just fine with the plans they are forming right now.

I'm sure George Soros and Bill Gates will be helicoptering in huge pallets of microwave dinners for Gaza soon.

Except we civilized folks ain't supposed to do that.

You don't become the animals you are trying to destroy. Israel needs to be the Good Guys and get justice against the Bad Guys, not emulate them. Over the last few months from dreams to weird experiences,.watching hundreds or hours of videos from Rabbis, reading books/websites, talking to converts and Jews, I have learned to really embrace what Judaism represents. The Israeli sodiers still need to follow HaShem and the mitzvahs. Any innocent killed must be an accident, you don't kill unarmed civilians or children, even if they hate you. Some of you are encouraging war crimes. Why?

Last edited:
If you are going to do an all out invasion, STOP the bombing immediately. You are only making the entire area more defensible.

You don't become the animals you are trying to destroy. Israel needs to be the Good Guys and get justice against the Bad Guys, not emulate them. Over the last few months from dreams to weird experiences,.watching hundreds or hours of videos from Rabbis, reading books/websites, talking to converts and Jews, I have learned to really embrace what Judaism represents. The Israeli sodiers still need to follow HaShem and the mitzvahs. Any innocent killed must be an accident, you don't kill unarmed civilians or children, even if they hate you. Some of you are encouraging war crimes. Why?
There was a Civil War between Palestinians and those Palestinians In Hamas not long ago.

I'm surprised the Israelis don't go old school and wipe the Palestinians out like their ancestors did to their enemies.

Forum List

Back