If you are HONEST, you are AGNOSTIC

A common definition of ATHIEST is:
a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods

A “strong athiest” disbelieves there is any god, while a “weak athiest” simply has no belief in a god (hence a-theist).
An agnostic (don’t know!) is also a weak athiest.

That is what I said. Claiming that they are agnostic is somewhat arrogant, wouldn't you say?
You are confusing arrogance with honesty about ignorance.
To be dishonest and pretend you know something beyond your experiences or rational perceptions of knowledge is arrogant.

No, I am claiming that it is arrogant to claim to know what someone believes more than they do. If someone does not believe in any god, they are, by definition, and atheist. To claim that they are an agnostic is arrogant and insulting.
I am not claiming to know what others believe!-
I am simply saying that if you/others are not honest about your ignorance and claim knowledge of a god, then YOU claimants are arrogant ... OR put up your evidence.

An ignostic (don’t know) is also a weak atheist (no belief). If you admit ignorance, then you have no belief ... if you are honest and logical.

I am very honest. I do not believe in any deity or god. That, by definition, is an atheist.
But you can't prove that as fact either. There might be one. Not necessarily the one from the Bible, but a energy driven being of immense capacity who rules all the other souls. ie. a God.

To see proves god is real.
What about blind people, did god fuck them up on purpose?
You mean like homosexuals?
Even if being gay was a handicap, so why did god make them?

One does not make a homo, it is a choice.

I got a hardon petting a cat. I'm attracted to cats. I chose not to fuck any though. My brain rules me not my animal instincts.

I love High School Cheerleaders. Always loved them since I was 12 years old. I'm 54 now and if I showed my desires publicly they would castige me. But I still think they are beautiful and fuckable. I hate old ladies. I'm single and sexless, but that's my problem.

The point is I didn't make the choice of who or what I'm attracted to. While some Homos made a choice between a woman with a headache who won't fuck to a man who'll say fuck the headache but make it fast. If you can get past the gross anal sex, or the hairy bodies which make me want to puke, I can understand why one would say forget women and take on guys. Women are too complicated. The rest were born that way like I was born to like Cats.

Even if being gay was a handicap, so why did god make them?[/QUOTE]I don't think homosexuality is a handicap.

But to your point why would God make everyone the same?

Everyone has the desire to sin, otherwise Faith, Obedience, Character, and Honor wouldn't be necessary.

Even if being gay was a handicap, so why did god make them?
I don't think homosexuality is a handicap.

But to your point why would God make everyone the same?

Everyone has the desire to sin, otherwise Faith, Obedience, Character, and Honor wouldn't be necessary.[/QUOTE]
To see if were smart enough and tough enough to cull out our weak so our strong can prosper.

That is what I said. Claiming that they are agnostic is somewhat arrogant, wouldn't you say?
You are confusing arrogance with honesty about ignorance.
To be dishonest and pretend you know something beyond your experiences or rational perceptions of knowledge is arrogant.

No, I am claiming that it is arrogant to claim to know what someone believes more than they do. If someone does not believe in any god, they are, by definition, and atheist. To claim that they are an agnostic is arrogant and insulting.
I am not claiming to know what others believe!-
I am simply saying that if you/others are not honest about your ignorance and claim knowledge of a god, then YOU claimants are arrogant ... OR put up your evidence.

An ignostic (don’t know) is also a weak atheist (no belief). If you admit ignorance, then you have no belief ... if you are honest and logical.

I am very honest. I do not believe in any deity or god. That, by definition, is an atheist.
But you can't prove that as fact either. There might be one. Not necessarily the one from the Bible, but a energy driven being of immense capacity who rules all the other souls. ie. a God.

Doesn't matter. The definition of an atheist is someone who does not BELIEVE in God. There is no proof, one way or the other. And just like a Christian doesn't need proof, neither do I.

You think it's a mistake because you haven't thought it out.
No, i think its a mistake because it is very obviously a mistake. The fact that, even when armed with hilarious,magical bllshit, you STILL have to twist yourself into a pasty white little pretzel to make it seem like "not a mistake" should be your first clue how wrong you are.

Of course, this debate is stupid, as there is no good reaosn at all to believe a magical sky daddly designed us with flaws and penises so he could be mad about where our flawed minds wanted to stick our penises. This is like arguing whether or not Voldemort likes candy bars.

The point of Faith is a personal relationship with God.

God doesn't rule His people by force. He gives them the power to accept or deny Him.

The choice is yours. Heaven or Hell.

Choose well.

The point of Faith is a personal relationship with God.

God doesn't rule His people by force. He gives them the power to accept or deny Him.

The choice is yours. Heaven or Hell.

Choose well.
Not until you tell me where Jerry Falwell went.

I don’t have to prove people didn’t evolve from apes
to know we didn’t
Of course you don't, in your mind, because you confuse faith-based belief with knowledge.
My beliefs, what’s in my mind, led me to faith
in a creator, not the other way around

I don’t believe in creation because of faith based beliefs
I believe in a Creator because my common sense
doesn’t allow me to buy into hogwash

You think it's a mistake because you haven't thought it out.
No, i think its a mistake because it is very obviously a mistake. The fact that, even when armed with hilarious,magical bllshit, you STILL have to twist yourself into a pasty white little pretzel to make it seem like "not a mistake" should be your first clue how wrong you are.

Of course, this debate is stupid, as there is no good reaosn at all to believe a magical sky daddly designed us with flaws and penises so he could be mad about where our flawed minds wanted to stick our penises. This is like arguing whether or not Voldemort likes candy bars.
If that were true, why do you bother to argue?

Your emotional response is for what?

My beliefs, what’s in my mind, led me to faith
in a creator, not the other way around
A very honest thing to say. I like your honesty. At least you didn't claim evidence.

I don’t believe in creation because of faith based beliefs
I believe in a Creator because my common sense
Which is just another eay of saying, "faith". By the way, common sense is usually wrong. Thats why we invented empiricism.

If that were true, why do you bother to argue?
Why do you? You have 100%, unshakable faith, which is belief without evidence. You have no evidence, nor could any evidence or argument shake you from your faith.

That doesn't make you immune to someone pointing out that something you say appears to be utter nonsense. It just gives you license to believe any utter nonsense that suits you.

Forum List

Back