If you are HONEST, you are AGNOSTIC

Same reason he made those with Down Syndrome. To test us. Now did we flunk out because we didn't cull the weak from the herd, or did we flunk out because we were inhumane and had no empathy for them?
So god makes handicapped people on purpose just as a test? That's totally moronic.

And you failed the test because you abort them.

I'm asking WHY god makes people fucked up, like, deformed, retarded, having Down's...

Btw, I'm for choice. People can make up their own minds because it's not my problem and not my business.

And I answered your own question because people failed GODs test and aborted them.

So god makes the deformed because we abort some of them? Huh?

You answered it, it's a TEST that you failed by aborting them.

So god makes handicapped people on purpose just as a test? That's totally moronic.

I'm asking WHY god makes people fucked up, like, deformed, retarded, having Down's...

Btw, I'm for choice. People can make up their own minds because it's not my problem and not my business.

And I answered your own question because people failed GODs test and aborted them.

Why do all the god believers here make no sense? :dunno:

Same reason he made those with Down Syndrome. To test us. Now did we flunk out because we didn't cull the weak from the herd, or did we flunk out because we were inhumane and had no empathy for them?

Everything God created is good. Everything God created works for good.

Is it your belief that no good can come from having a handicapped child?

Some people cannot see anything good. You may be one of those people.

Nothing good comes out of a severely retarded and deformed baby that lives in constant pain. You're going to say that some good can come out of it, but that's bullshit, so don't bother.

Nothing good comes out of a severely retarded and deformed baby that lives in constant pain. You're going to say that some good can come out of it, but that's bullshit, so don't bother.
Love does.

Understanding of the condition does.

Motivation to do research does.

Not taking life for granted does.

That showing us who you really are, (you shouldn't of gone there) when my daughter was in the womb the doctors said she would be a down syndrome baby and we should abort, my wife and I said no, the doctors was wrong a perfectly healthy baby and now a grown woman who just graduated from North Western.

I passed God's test, you failed.

Remembering to be thankful for what we do have does.

Why do all the god believers here make no sense? :dunno:
We don't make sense to you because you cannot fathom how anything good can come from bad.

Love does.

Exactly my grade school friend has a down syndrome baby, they are perfectly happy judging by the posts on FB .

I am very honest. I do not believe in any deity or god. That, by definition, is an atheist.
But you can't prove that as fact either. There might be one. Not necessarily the one from the Bible, but a energy driven being of immense capacity who rules all the other souls. ie. a God.

Doesn't matter. The definition of an atheist is someone who does not BELIEVE in God. There is no proof, one way or the other. And just like a Christian doesn't need proof, neither do I.
Anyone who has a personal relationship with the creator has proof of God. That would include Christians.

And that relationship started with faith, not proof.
Not for me it didn’t.

Of course it didn't. One day you were just absolutely sure.

But you can't prove that as fact either. There might be one. Not necessarily the one from the Bible, but a energy driven being of immense capacity who rules all the other souls. ie. a God.

Doesn't matter. The definition of an atheist is someone who does not BELIEVE in God. There is no proof, one way or the other. And just like a Christian doesn't need proof, neither do I.
Anyone who has a personal relationship with the creator has proof of God. That would include Christians.

And that relationship started with faith, not proof.
Not for me it didn’t.

Of course it didn't. One day you were just absolutely sure.
No. It wasn't one day. It was actually quite a long journey.

Love does.
The parents feel love to their children anyways. Not because they are handicapped. so that's an EPIC FAIL! Got anything else why deformed and retarded kids in constant pain are put here?

Understanding of the condition does.
So you understand why god put such people here? No you don't, you've proven that already.

Forum List

Back