If you are HONEST, you are AGNOSTIC

You answered it, it's a TEST that you failed by aborting them.

Why do all the god believers here make no sense? :dunno:
We don't make sense to you because you cannot fathom how anything good can come from bad.
When did i ever say that? See, you need to put words in my mouth and lie, because the truth isn't enough for you to make a point.
I say that because you can’t seem to understand how everything works for good.
So now you're lying on purpose? Nice one. :lol:
The truth usually hurts before it helps.

Nothing good comes out of a severely retarded and deformed baby that lives in constant pain. You're going to say that some good can come out of it, but that's bullshit, so don't bother.
Understanding of the condition does.
So you understand why god put such people here? No you don't, you've proven that already.
I just explained it to you. So that good could come from it.
That's retarded. And if that's all you have, you ain't got shit, brah.
I can’t help it if you can’t understand how good can come from bad, Taz.
I never said it couldn't. But not in this situation. Nothing good comes to the child in constant pain.

Nothing good comes out of a severely retarded and deformed baby that lives in constant pain. You're going to say that some good can come out of it, but that's bullshit, so don't bother.
Love does.
The parents feel love to their children anyways. Not because they are handicapped. so that's an EPIC FAIL! Got anything else why deformed and retarded kids in constant pain are put here?
I suspect their capacity to love them is even greater.

I don’t need anything else because everything works for good. That’s the reason for everything.
You haven't shown how a severely deformed and retarded kid in constant pain does any good for the child. Just that it makes YOU feel good.
The child got to experience existence and love.

You sure are pessimistic.
Totally nonsense. As usual.

Why do all the god believers here make no sense? :dunno:
We don't make sense to you because you cannot fathom how anything good can come from bad.
When did i ever say that? See, you need to put words in my mouth and lie, because the truth isn't enough for you to make a point.
You're an idiot. :lmao:

Anyone who has a personal relationship with the creator has proof of God.
Utter nonsense. In fact, that is precisely why it is neither proof nor evidence. Ding, try as you might, yoi are not going to provide evidence. It is faith. March under your true flag and stop this embarrasing dog and pony show.

Since you have no proof I'm wrong
So what? I also have no proof that rainbow unicorns do not make ice cream in the 6th dimension. That doesn't lend any truth to the idea. You religious nutters really struggle with this basic concept.

Understanding of the condition does.
So you understand why god put such people here? No you don't, you've proven that already.
I never said it couldn't. But not in this situation. Nothing good comes to the child in constant pain.
You just did say nothing good can come from bad. It is literally right there. See?

You're an idiot. :lmao:
What you intended for evil, God is using for good. That’s just one more example.

Love does.
The parents feel love to their children anyways. Not because they are handicapped. so that's an EPIC FAIL! Got anything else why deformed and retarded kids in constant pain are put here?
I suspect their capacity to love them is even greater.

I don’t need anything else because everything works for good. That’s the reason for everything.
You haven't shown how a severely deformed and retarded kid in constant pain does any good for the child. Just that it makes YOU feel good.
The child got to experience existence and love.

You sure are pessimistic.
Totally nonsense. As usual.
No. You really are a pessimist.

Anyone who has a personal relationship with the creator has proof of God.
Utter nonsense. In fact, that is precisely why it is neither proof nor evidence. Ding, try as you might, yoi are not going to provide evidence. It is faith. March under your true flag and stop this embarrasing dog and pony show.
Absolutely it is proof. If you wanted proof of what a strawberry tastes like the best proof is to experience it for yourself.

The evidence is all around you. You are literally without excuse.

You just did say nothing good can come from bad. It is literally right there. See?
It can sometimes, not always, like in this case.

You can always find something to be thankful for. It’s one of the keys to happiness.

You can always find something to be thankful for. It’s one of the keys to happiness.
Someone in constant pain can’t be happy or thankful and in fact, some people kill themselves because of the pain. You’re just a fucking idiot.

Someone in constant pain can’t be happy or thankful and in fact, some people kill themselves because of the pain. You’re just a fucking idiot.
So if you were in constant pain you would off yourself?

Are most deformities painful? Which ones?

It’s very possible. We’ll see.

Look it up, seriously, you’ll see some pretty gruesome stuff.

Look it up, seriously, you’ll see some pretty gruesome stuff.
I have. I haven't found one where they are in constant pain as you describe.

It’s very possible. We’ll see.
We can only hope. ;)

Forum List

Back