If you are HONEST, you are AGNOSTIC

I'm asking WHY god makes people fucked up, like, deformed, retarded, having Down's...

Btw, I'm for choice. People can make up their own minds because it's not my problem and not my business.

And I answered your own question because people failed GODs test and aborted them.

So god makes the deformed because we abort some of them? Huh?
Everything God created is good. Everything God created works for good.

Is it your belief that no good can come from having a handicapped child?

Some people cannot see anything good. You may be one of those people.
Nothing good comes out of a severely retarded and deformed baby that lives in constant pain. You're going to say that some good can come out of it, but that's bullshit, so don't bother.
Motivation to do research does.
That's retarded. That's not a reason to have such kids. And why does god put them here in pain like that?

I'm asking WHY god makes people fucked up, like, deformed, retarded, having Down's...

Btw, I'm for choice. People can make up their own minds because it's not my problem and not my business.

And I answered your own question because people failed GODs test and aborted them.

Nothing good comes out of a severely retarded and deformed baby that lives in constant pain. You're going to say that some good can come out of it, but that's bullshit, so don't bother.
Not taking life for granted does.
Another totally huge slice of fartsmoke.

That showing us who you really are, (you shouldn't of gone there) when my daughter was in the womb the doctors said she would be a down syndrome baby and we should abort, my wife and I said no, the doctors was wrong a perfectly healthy baby and now a grown woman who just graduated from North Western.

I passed God's test, you failed.

I'm asking why god would give you such a baby. And babies that are in pain non-stop, and deformed and retarded. Why did god put them here?

I'm for choice, like your choice. Good for you.

Remembering to be thankful for what we do have does.
Open a fucking window, the fartsmoke is getting thick!

You answered it, it's a TEST that you failed by aborting them.

Why do all the god believers here make no sense? :dunno:
We don't make sense to you because you cannot fathom how anything good can come from bad.
When did i ever say that? See, you need to put words in my mouth and lie, because the truth isn't enough for you to make a point.

Understanding of the condition does.
So you understand why god put such people here? No you don't, you've proven that already.
I just explained it to you. So that good could come from it.

Love does.
The parents feel love to their children anyways. Not because they are handicapped. so that's an EPIC FAIL! Got anything else why deformed and retarded kids in constant pain are put here?
I suspect their capacity to love them is even greater.

I don’t need anything else because everything works for good. That’s the reason for everything.

Remembering to be thankful for what we do have does.
Open a fucking window, the fartsmoke is getting thick!
Maybe you take things for granted and are unthankful for what you have received.

A lot of people take life for granted and aren’t thankful.

We don't make sense to you because you cannot fathom how anything good can come from bad.
When did i ever say that? See, you need to put words in my mouth and lie, because the truth isn't enough for you to make a point.
I say that because you can’t seem to understand how everything works for good.

Motivation to do research does.
That's retarded. That's not a reason to have such kids. And why does god put them here in pain like that?
No. It’s not. Problems can’t be solved until they become significant enough to be addressed. It’s that whole equal and opposite force reaction thingee.

Not taking life for granted does.
Another totally huge slice of fartsmoke.
No. It’s not. It is quite common for people to take life for granted until something comes along and shakes them up.

That showing us who you really are, (you shouldn't of gone there) when my daughter was in the womb the doctors said she would be a down syndrome baby and we should abort, my wife and I said no, the doctors was wrong a perfectly healthy baby and now a grown woman who just graduated from North Western.

I passed God's test, you failed.

I'm asking why god would give you such a baby. And babies that are in pain non-stop, and deformed and retarded. Why did god put them here?

I'm for choice, like your choice. Good for you.
How many times do I have to explain this to you?

So that good can come from it. Everything works for good.

So you understand why god put such people here? No you don't, you've proven that already.
That's retarded. And if that's all you have, you ain't got shit, brah.

Love does.
The parents feel love to their children anyways. Not because they are handicapped. so that's an EPIC FAIL! Got anything else why deformed and retarded kids in constant pain are put here?

I don’t need anything else because everything works for good. That’s the reason for everything.
You haven't shown how a severely deformed and retarded kid in constant pain does any good for the child. Just that it makes YOU feel good.

I say that because you can’t seem to understand how everything works for good.
So now you're lying on purpose? Nice one. :lol:

Doesn't matter. The definition of an atheist is someone who does not BELIEVE in God. There is no proof, one way or the other. And just like a Christian doesn't need proof, neither do I.
Anyone who has a personal relationship with the creator has proof of God. That would include Christians.

And that relationship started with faith, not proof.
Not for me it didn’t.

Of course it didn't. One day you were just absolutely sure.
No. It wasn't one day. It was actually quite a long journey.

So it started with your proof, and then faith developed?

Ok, go back to the post I was responding to and explain it to me. I have no fucking idea wtf she's talking about.
It's pretty simple.

The poster believes that God allows Downs children to be born to test the humanity, compassion, and charity of those more fortunate.

Was that clear enough for you?

Anyone who has a personal relationship with the creator has proof of God. That would include Christians.

And that relationship started with faith, not proof.
Not for me it didn’t.

Of course it didn't. One day you were just absolutely sure.
No. It wasn't one day. It was actually quite a long journey.

So it started with your proof, and then faith developed?
It started with a notion based upon reason and logic. The proof came later.

That's retarded. And if that's all you have, you ain't got shit, brah.
I can’t help it if you can’t understand how good can come from bad, Taz.

Love does.

You haven't shown how a severely deformed and retarded kid in constant pain does any good for the child. Just that it makes YOU feel good.
The child got to experience existence and love.

You sure are pessimistic.

Forum List

Back