If you are HONEST, you are AGNOSTIC

You tell us, why are there monkeys if they were replaced by humans
They weren't. That is a very childish question that one would expect from a child being introdiced to the topic of evolution for the firsttime. But you are an adult trying to debate the topic, so you have no excuse for your ignorance and stupidity. So, when you ask this childish question, it makes you look very stupid.
That post contained no relevant facts other than your stomping after being intellectually buried

don't know if there is a God, but, I would rather believe and embrace the positive influence of God in my life and risk that there ISN'T a God, rather than not believe in God and suffer upon my death because I was wrong.
Then you havent thought it through. What if you picked the wrong God? What if God hates people like you who are just hedging bets, and condemns you to eternity for it? Perhaps God prefers honest unbelievers over dishonest actors, and not believing in gods is the better choice.

I've considered all of this. There were moments I just felt God, even when young. Some experiences I've lived through convinced me I had an angel on my shoulder, and I've needed it.

In the end, I believe there is only one God. I just call him "God", I let others debate who the Messiah and Messenger was, or, even what they refer God as. It's my belief.
I've considered all of this. There were moments I just felt God, even when young. Some experiences I've lived through convinced me I had an angel on my shoulder, and I've needed it.

so you are not just hedging a bet ...

In the end, I believe there is only one God. I just call him "God", I let others debate who the Messiah and Messenger was, or, even what they refer God as. It's my belief.

is that an Almighty among many or just one - so / or where does that fit into a persons life as in after the physiology runs out ... springboard to the Everlasting, the metaphysical.

That post contained no relevant facts
Other than the facts that nobody claims humans replaced monkeys, nor did humans replace monkeys, rendering your question utterly moronic.

Yes, I can see how a fraud like you would want to dismiss these facts.

It's also not logical that the big bang created everything from nothing in a flash because conservation of mass excludes the pure creation of anything.
You mean, conservation of energy. That was a very silly, elementary error you just made.
Moron alert.

Mass is never created nor destroyed, it merely changes form or converts to energy or reverses such effect

Are you in 6th grade or what because I knew more than you in the 3rd grade

Mass is never created nor destroyed, it merely changes form or converts to energy or reverses such effect

so BB is a cyclical event where singularity is the moment from pure energy transforming back to mass ...

AGNOSTICISM is about your HONEST perceptions and interpretations of your own experiences. If you cannot see beyond the horizon, you don’t pretend you do.

Of course, you can gather information from credible sources who have seen something beyond YOUR horizon, but that is tentative information that could be a basis for your belief(s).

No one credible to me has ANY information about Earth’s origins. We can only theorize based on patterns of evidence from various credible sources. Beyond that ...

If you are not agnostic, you are playing a make believe game. If so, you have faith in fantasy instead of reality, in my opinion.

Can you explain who created Universe?
Surely not?
Therefore I believe in God as its creator
So because you don’t know, it defaults to an invisible being?
Do you believe that billions of lines of code could create themselves? or would an intelligence be needed
It’s not impossible. But even if it was it still occurred according to the laws of nature which existed before space and time. So God is still the source or matrix.
You know you don't know that.
But I do. Matter and energy obey the laws of nature. Matter and energy were created according to the laws of nature. Ergo the laws of nature came first.

That post contained no relevant facts
Other than the facts that nobody claims humans replaced monkeys, nor did humans replace monkeys, rendering your question utterly moronic.

Yes, I can see how a fraud like you would want to dismiss these facts.
Darwinism claims that humans are evolved great apes. So why are there apes then?

Same reason all cars have round rubber tires, because the cars creators found out that rubber, round tires work.

It's also not logical that the big bang created everything from nothing in a flash because conservation of mass excludes the pure creation of anything.
You mean, conservation of energy. That was a very silly, elementary error you just made.
Moron alert.

Are you in 6th grade or what because I knew more than you in the 3rd grade

so BB is a cyclical event where singularity is the moment from pure energy transforming back to mass ...

Not possible. There’s no such thing as a free lunch. There is no such thing as perpetual energy. The 2nd law of thermodynamics precludes it.

Surely not?
Do you believe that billions of lines of code could create themselves? or would an intelligence be needed
It’s not impossible. But even if it was it still occurred according to the laws of nature which existed before space and time. So God is still the source or matrix.
But I do. Matter and energy obey the laws of nature. Matter and energy were created according to the laws of nature. Ergo the laws of nature came first.
Nope because without matter there can be no laws governing matter. So matter was first

Darwinism claims that humans are evolved great apes. So why are there apes then?
Because evolution occurs within populations. Two populations of a species are isolated, and evolution produces different results on them. This is 7th grade material,my man.

Surely not?
No, you'd have to show that scientifically. Because you say so isn't it.

The interesting thing with this experiment is that it is observed multiple times and verified, then shelved because it invalidates darwinism.
It does not invalidate Darwinism. That is a shameless, stupid lie. The presence of epigenetic mechanisms would not render natural selection invalid or nonexistent.

Haha, what a stupid attempt. And, trust me son, you arent walking anyone through anything except getting Fs on high school science quizzes.
Darwin’s theory of natural selection does not apply to the creation of the first life.

Because evolution occurs within populations. Two populations of a species are isolated, and evolution produces different results on them. This is 7th grade material,my man.
Nope. Because the aliens only chose a couple of species of apes to endow with better genes. Homo Sapiens are the only surviving ones.

Well, he can't, since he is ass backwards wrong. Part and parcel of big bang theory is the idea that, far enough into the past, our laws of physics broke down and did not exist. Yet, a region of space containing energy did exist.

I just did. Matter and energy obey the laws of nature. They can’t be created without them.

There you go again arguing with the schizzo

Nope. Because the aliens only chose a couple of species of apes to endow with better genes. Homo Sapiens are the only surviving ones.
Haha...sure, pal. And how did the aliens come to be? Other aliens? How did those aliens come to be?

Well, he can't, since he is ass backwards wrong. Part and parcel of big bang theory is the idea that, far enough into the past, our laws of physics broke down and did not exist. Yet, a region of space containing energy did exist.
Everything which exists today or exists in the future exist because the laws of nature allow it.

Forum List

Back